剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
your dream choice.
你梦寐以求的选择
So just figure out the housing situation and there you go.
所以搞定房♥子的问题然后就去吧
There I don't go! You have to help me!
我没法去 你得帮我
I did help you.
我已经帮了你了
I helped you get in.
我让你被录取了
I'm not a realtor.
我又不是房♥屋中介
But we'll talk when you get back.
但你回来后我们可以再聊
Hi, there.
好啊
I have a car out front and at the last minute I felt too guilty
鉴于此前我装作不知道你航♥班♥班次的事
to pretend that I didn't know what flight you were going out on,
我很内疚 而我的车就在门口
so I thought I'd offer you a ride.
作为补偿不如我载你过去吧
I'm not interested. I'll get a taxi.
不感兴趣 我自己打的
Better save your money for an apartment.
你还是把钱省下来租♥房♥♥子吧
You too. Oh, I got a dorm room.
你也一样 我刚申请了宿舍
Do you know how much these stupid dorm rooms cost?
你知道这破房♥间要多少钱吗
Yeah, 15 to 20 grand.
知道 一万五到两万
You would pay that much to live in a shoe box?
你要花这么多钱住一个鞋盒子吗
Well, I'm getting an apartment too, I hope.
我还想租一个公♥寓♥
Are you actually going to come to school here?
你真的要来这读书吗
And get an apartment and a dorm room in Manhattan?
在曼哈顿租下一套公♥寓♥一间寝室
Ben, that's ridiculous!
本 这太荒唐了
Just stop, like, stop it right now.
别这样 马上停手吧
You have no interest in going to school here.
你对来这上学根本不感兴趣
Oh, but I do.
我感兴趣啊
Me? Is that what interests you in going here? Me?
我吗 这就是你感兴趣的原因 我
You and I had a great time here,
因为你也因为我在这过得很愉快
I like the city, I like the school,
我喜欢这城市 喜欢这所学校
and, hey, why not?
然后 为什么不来呢
Because I don't want you to go to school here!
因为我不希望你来这读书
Oh, grow up Amy. There are thousands of students at this school
成熟点 艾米 这的学生成千上万
and millions of people in New York.
纽约的人口更不计其数
We probably won't even run into each other all that often.
我们根本没你想的那样经常遇到
Ricky would never be comfortable
如果你来这上学
with my coming to school here if you're here.
里奇对我来读书的事会很介意的
I can't just hit him up
我没办法一边和你呆在一起
with you and ask for money at the same time!
还联♥系♥里奇跟他要钱
If you were really in love with Ricky
如果你真的爱里奇
and you cared what he thought,
在乎他的想法
you wouldn't even consider leaving him to come to school here.
你根本就不会考虑离开他来这上学
Actually, yeah, I would.
事实上我在乎
And I am considering that, which doesn't mean I don't love him!
我是考虑来这上学 这不代表我不爱他
And he and John can't stay with me in the dorm
他和约翰不能跟着我住寝室
and we can't afford an apartment,
我们又租不起公♥寓♥
and we can't afford getting a hotel every time they come.
也不能他们每次来都去住宾馆
So, just go ahead, here, take it!
所以 都给你吧 来吧
Take my school, take my dream!
拿走吧 我的学校 我的梦想
Your dream was gone when I met you.
我刚遇见你的时候你的梦想就破灭了
Ben! What?
本 怎么了
You knew your life plans
你自己心里清楚
were completely wrecked when you got pregnant.
你的人生计划在你怀孕那一刹那就毁了
However, if you'd like to go to school here,
当然 如果你想来这上学
you can go to school here. No one is stopping you.
你可以来 没人阻止你
It might just be a little
只是这会比你想象的
bit harder than you thought it would be.
要更困难一点
But, as always, I'm sure you'll find a way to get what you want.
但一如往常 相信你总会得到自己想要的
Hey, maybe your dad can help you.
也许你♥爸♥爸能帮你
My dad can't afford to help me.
我爸也没钱帮我
He has money, he just bought a restaurant!
他有钱 他刚买♥♥下了一间餐厅
A restaurant? Are you kidding?
餐厅 你在开玩笑吗
He just bought Geoff's restaurant. My dad?
他刚买♥♥下了杰夫餐厅 我爸
You haven't talked to him since you've been here?
你到这来后都没跟他说过话吗
No, I have, yeah.
不 我们谈过
Maybe he wanted to tell you in person.
也许他想亲自告诉你
Here. Come on, we'll talk about it in the car.
来吧 我们上车再聊
No. I will just get a taxi.
不 我自己会打的
It's a free ride, take it.
这是顺风车 来吧
We're going to be sitting next to each other on the flight anyway.
反正我们飞机上也是邻座
How was lunch? Boring.
午饭怎么样 乏味
What are you doing there,
你在那干嘛
actually reading a newspaper?
真在看报吗
Looking for an apartment.
找间公♥寓♥
I thought you were going to get a car first?
我以为你要先买♥♥辆车
Nah, I should just do it, get out.
我要先搬出来
Why are you in such a hurry all of a sudden?
怎么突然这么着急
We're going to have to move anyway, so, it's time.
我们迟早也要搬出来 所以就现在吧
That's not it.
这不是关键吧
I don't want to tell you.
我不想告诉你
If you tell me, maybe I can help you.
如果你告诉我 也许我能帮你
I told Ricky not to marry Amy and now I feel guilty
我告诉里奇不要娶艾米
living there with Amy's dad in Amy's mother's house for free.
现在我没脸和艾米爸在艾米妈家里免费住了
You should move.
你是该搬
Yeah, I knew that.
是啊 我知道
Don finally got back with me.
唐终于回来找我了
He's coming over after school.
他放学后过来
Great. I'll help you talk to him.
太棒了 我帮你去跟他谈
Oh, uh, thanks, but my dad told me to talk to him.
谢谢 但我爸让我自己跟他谈谈
Well, I should be there. Just in case.
我也该去 以防万一
I appreciate your being willing to help me,
我感激你愿意帮我
but I think I should handle this by myself,
但我想我该自己处理
like a responsible adult.
做个对自己负责的成年人
And my grandmother is home if I screw it up
就算我搞砸了处理得不够成熟
and don't handle it like a responsible adult.
我奶奶也在家
Good, but I should be there too.
很好 但我也该在场
Ethan, my dad said...
伊森 我爸爸说...
Your dad loves me.
你♥爸♥爸喜欢我
And we've bonded now, we're both bad at algebra.
我和他之间有纽带 代数都不好
That doesn't mean you should
那也不代表
be part of what is a very important conversation
你可以介入这么重要的谈话中
between two people regarding a child.
这是关于两个有孩子的人之间的事
Yes, it does.
不 我可以
You believe everything this guy says,
你相信这家伙的花言巧语
you're not going to get anywhere with him.
你们谈不出结果的
Yes, I am.
不 我可以
You never would have even figured this out without me.
没我在场你没法理清的
You're right about that. Thank you.
你说得对 谢谢你
"Thank you," But?
"谢谢" 但是呢
No buts, I mean it. Thank you.
没有但是 我真心的 谢谢你
You can't cut me out now.
你不能把我置身事外
Come on, Kathy, I'm your boyfriend,
凯西 我是你男朋友
I'm looking out for you.
我会守护你的
I can look out for me.
我能守护我自己
You can, but this guy is slick, and you know it.
你可以 但这家伙太狡猾 你知道的
I know,
我知道
but deep down inside, Don is a nice guy
但在我内心深处 唐是个好人
and I don't want to embarrass him.
我不想让他难堪
I just want him to go home and never bother me again,
我只想他回去再也别骚扰我了
and never bother Jonathan and Sonya again.
也别骚扰乔纳森和桑娅
So, I'm going to be as nice as I can about this.
所以 我希望自己能尽量友好处理
You are so naive!
你怎么这么幼稚
Nice only works on nice people.
友好只能用在友好的人身上
He's after money! He's not nice.
他是冲着钱来的 他可不友好
He can be.
他可以的
Look, Don made some regrettable calls and flew out here
唐打了几通电♥话♥然后飞到这里
and I'm sure he regrets doing this and he's embarrassed.
我肯定他很后悔这么做 他也很尴尬
I'll talk to him and it'll be fine.
我会和他谈 会没事的
I'll see you at my house.
一会在我家见
Hello. Hey, Grace.
你好 你好 格瑞丝
Jack! It's so good to hear from you. I've missed you.
杰克 接到你的电♥话♥真好 我很想你
Yeah, I've missed you too, Grace.
我也想你 格瑞丝
I heard that you saw Dr. Fields last night
我听说你昨晚去见了费尔兹医生
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表