剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
whose parents are still children themselves
他们的父母举止如孩童
and watch over all the families, all over the world...
请照看五湖四海所有的家庭
Would you guys please stop it?
你们能不能停下来
That's completely sacrilegious.
简直是亵渎神明
You asked to say a blessing.
你说要祈祷
You didn't say anything about a lecture.
可没说要发表演说
Especially by a half-sister, half-brother.
尤其还是半个姐姐 半个弟弟
And I thought my family was nuts.
我觉得我家人都是疯子
My other family.
我的另一个家庭
My former family.
我之前的家庭
Well, it's my family now, but...
好吧 现在也是我家 不过
Jack's coach is calling me.
杰克的教练给我打电♥话♥
I wonder what he wants.
我想知道他想干什么
No phone calls during dinner.
用餐期间不许打电♥话♥
Coach?
教练
I guess I'm gonna have to work my way up
我得努力研究
to being a stepfather.
怎么当继父
Go with half-father. Half-father, half-mother.
伴随着半个爸爸 半个爸爸 半个妈妈
That's one too many, Tom.
说太多了 汤姆
You gotta know when to stop.
你得知道什么时候停下来
I'm a grown man.
我是个成年人了
Okay.
好吧
What is this? Beans and weenies.
这是什么 香肠炒豆
Or is it weenies and beans?
或者应该叫豆炒香肠
Mmm. Beans and weenies.
香肠炒豆
No offense, but it's revolting.
没有冒犯之意 不过太恶心了
Mmm. I like it.
我喜欢
My mom makes this.
我妈也做这个
When I was a kid, we used to pretend
小时候 我们假装
that we were cowboys eating around a campfire
自己是牛仔 在营火周围吃饭
and we'd eat it right out of the pan on the stove.
而且我们在火炉上的锅里吃
And the person who picked up the square white thing
用勺子把白色方块舀起来的人
in their spoon got to wear the cowboy hat.
可以戴上牛仔的帽子
That's a hunk of animal fat, you idiot.
那是一大块动物脂肪 笨蛋
Really?
真的吗
'Cause I just ate it. And it was delicious.
我刚吃了 挺美味的
That's why it was the prize.
所以它是奖励呀
This is why I am going to cooking school in Italy.
所以我才要去意大利上烹饪学校
I was going to talk to you later about it,
我打算晚一点跟你谈这事
but you might be sick later.
但你待会可能会拉肚子
I got into that cooking school.
我要去上烹饪学校
We leave Sunday.
周日我们就出发
What? We leave Sunday.
什么 我们周日出发
I can't go to Italy on Sunday. I have to mow the lawn.
周日我去不了意大利 我得去割草
And I don't have any money. And...
而且我也没钱 还有
you can't go either.
你也不能去
Excuse me. Seconds.
不好意思 马上回来
I hate it here.
我讨厌这里
So why should we stay here if we could be in Italy?
既然能去意大利 我们为啥要呆在这里
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Because this is your family and they love you?
因为这是你的家 而且他们都爱你
Oh, yeah, this is my family who loves me,
是呀 这是深爱着我的家人
you and Nora, the three of us eating beans
你和诺拉 我们三个吃豆子
and a hunk of animal fat.
还有一大块动物脂肪
We have to get out of here before our lives
在我们的生活像里奇一样被毁掉之前
are completely ruined like Ricky's.
我们得离开这里
You knew I couldn't stay here.
你知道我没法呆在这里
Is that why you slept with me?
这就是你跟我上♥床♥的原因
So I'd go on another one of your big adventures?
这样就能继续你的又一个大冒险
I told you, Ashley,
我跟你说 艾希礼
I can't follow you all over the world.
我不能跟着你满世界地跑
I didn't even know about the school thing
第一次跟你上♥床♥的时候
when I slept with you the first time.
我根本不知道学校的事情
I don't want to go.
我不想去
I want to stay here. I like it here.
我想留在这里 我喜欢这儿
Well, I don't.
好吧 我不喜欢
Ashley, I love you. And you love me.
艾希礼 我爱你 你也爱我
Stop running away.
不要再跑开了
Um, hi, just going to ask this one question.
我就来问一句
Ashley, does your dad know
艾希礼 你♥爸♥爸是否知道
you decided to go to this cooking school?
你决定要去上烹饪学校的事情
He doesn't have any say in it.
这事他没有发言权
Great.
太棒了
Now I've got to go home and convince my parents
现在我只能回家 劝服父母
to pay for me to go halfway around the world
出钱让我绕过半个地球
so I can be with the girl
那样我才能跟这个女孩在一起
they don't think I'm having sex with.
而他们还不知道我们上♥床♥了
Unbelievable!
难以置信
There's a second white square!
居然还有一块白色方块
It's my lucky day.
今天是我的幸运日
Kind of.
算是吧
Did I tell you that
我跟你说过没有
Ashley is going to Italy to cooking school?
艾希礼要去意大利上烹饪学校
Is that the one with the baby?
是带着孩子的那个
No, that's Amy.
不 那是艾米
Amy and Ricky got married.
艾米和里奇结婚了
They eloped.
他们私奔了
My daughter eloped too, you know.
我女儿也私奔过 你知道吗
I made her feel so bad about that.
我让她对此心怀歉疚
I wish I hadn't done that.
真希望我没有那么做
My daughter was such a lovely girl.
我女儿是个很可爱的女孩
So lovely and smart.
那么聪明可爱
Do you know my daughter?
你认识我女儿吗
I'm getting to know her.
我正在了解她
Your salads will be coming up shortly.
你的沙拉马上就好
Thank you very much. You're welcome.
非常感谢 不客气
So, what's the plan, Ben?
计划是什么 本
What do you want to do? The clock is ticking.
你想做什么 时间正在流逝
There's nothing I can do. They're married.
我什么也做不了 他们已经结婚了
Ben, not about Amy and Ricky.
本 不是说艾米和里奇
Forget that. About the other situation.
忘了那个吧 是关于其他事情
What do you think I should do?
你说我应该做什么
Why would you listen to me now?
你怎么肯听我的话了
You never listened to me before.
你以前从来不听我的
I told you, you are on your own.
我告诉过你 你只能靠自己
Is that just in regard to the trouble with Dylan
那是只限于跟迪兰的问题
or does that include all trouble?
还是包括所有的麻烦事
All trouble?
所有的麻烦事
You're in more trouble than that?
你还有更多的麻烦
I, uh, called one of the teachers a pervert.
我骂一个老师变♥态♥
Because?
因为
It's Adrian's boyfriend, Omar.
是艾利安的男朋友 欧马
Omar is student teaching.
欧马是学生助教
I didn't know. It took me by surprise.
我并不知道 这让我很吃惊
I misspoke.
我讲错了
You called him a pervert for absolutely no reason?
你无缘无故地骂他变♥态♥
Yeah, and, uh, he reported me.
是呀 他告发了我
And now there's going to be some sort of investigation.
现在要进行某些调查
What happened to you, Ben?
你是怎么了 本
You used to be such a good kid.
你过去是多好的孩子啊
And now... Now you're a good man, Ben,
可现在 现在你是个好男人 本
but you just keep doing stupid, stupid things.
但你一直在做傻事
I know. I'm angry.
我知道 我生气了
I'm really angry and just out of control.
我相当生气 然后就控制不住了
Angry about what?
为什么生气
About what happened with you and Adrian,
为你和艾利安的事情生气
losing the baby?
失去孩子的事情
Are you still upset about that?
你是不是还在为那件事生气
That's always going to hurt, but no.
那件事总是让我伤心 但并不是
I'm angry that Ricky stole my life.
我生气 因为里奇偷走了我的生活
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表