剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Maybe you should think about going back to Italy,
也许你该考虑回意大利
using that as a home base to see as much of Europe as you can.
住在那里可以饱览欧洲风光
Well,maybe for part of the summer.
也许我会去一段时间
What are you going to do with the other part?
那剩下的时间呢
I don't know.
还不知道
I guess I'd want to be here for Amy and Ricky's wedding.
我想我会回来参加艾米和里奇的婚礼
Why you want to be here for that
跟伦敦和巴黎比起来
when you could be in London or Paris?
他们的婚礼还有吸引力吗
After all these years of watching those two go back and forth,
这么多年来看着他们俩分分合合
no,I want to be there.
是的 我想见证他们
What if you stick around and
如果你回来
they change their minds or something?
而他们却改主意了什么的呢
You would have wasted your time.
那你岂不是浪费时间
They won't change their mind.
他们不会改主意的
Amy bought a wedding dress this weekend.
艾米上周末买♥♥了婚纱
Good. Good for Amy.
很好 祝福她
And you know that how?
那你是怎么知道的
Word gets around. I better go get ready for school.
流言总不胫而走 我该准备去学校了
But thank you for the offer to travel next summer,sounds good.
谢谢你的夏日旅游建议 很诱人
Okay,we're leaving.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Have a good day.
好的 要开心哦
Thanks. You,too.
谢谢 你也是
Bye,John. Bye.
拜 约翰 拜
Okay,I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know why I care what dress you wear.
我不知道为什么如此在意你穿什么婚纱
You wear any dress you want,including the scary one.
你想穿什么就穿什么 再惊悚都可以
It won't be scary when I'm finished with it.
结束之后就不惊恐了
Hey,if you can make a man out of me,
既然你能让我变成一个负责的男人
you can make a dress out of that pile of rags.
你当然也能让那堆破布变成婚纱
I didn't make a man out of you,you did.
不是我改变了你 是你自己
And you're a very nice man
你本来就是一个很棒的男人
and you're going to make a wonderful husband.
你会成为一个很棒的丈夫的
You're already a wonderful father.
你已经是个很棒的父亲了
I can't believe we fell into fighting about the wedding.
难以置信我们会为了婚礼吵架
It's just 50 people eating in my parents' backyard
不过是独♥立♥日在我父母的后院
on the Fourth of July.
50个人小聚一下而已
And whether we said I do or not the last time we had a wedding,
而且不管我们宣誓与否还是上次的婚礼
I already feel married to you.
我已经觉得是你的妻子了
And are you happy being married to me?
那做我的妻子幸福吗
Of course I am.
当然
I am.
真的
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
Okay,have a good day.
好的 要开心哦
Hey,nice dress you picked out. Thanks for the picture.
你挑了件不错的婚纱 谢谢发照片给我
I don't know why I did that.
我也不知道为什么我会那么做
Or I do know why I did that.
也许我知道
I was angry at Ricky so
我当时生里奇的气
I went to show all of my friends
所以我跟所有的朋友和家人
and family what a great dress I had found
都分享了我选的那件婚纱
and absolutely no one agreed with me,
但显然没人认同
except for maybe Omar.
大概除了欧马
Doesn't matter. I was just looking for sympathy
没关系 我只不过是在寻求同情
and for someone to be on my side,
希望有人站我这边
and you've always been on my side,so I sent that picture.
而你一直都站我这边 我就发了那张照片
And if my husband knew,he'd be very upset with me,
如果我丈夫知道这件事 他会生气的
and I couldn't bring myself to tell him,
所以我没法告诉他
not last night,not this morning,but I am going to tell him.
昨晚没说 今早也没说 但我迟早会说
And I already told him that you don't think we're married,
而且我已经告诉他你觉得我们没结婚
so I really screwed up.
所以我已经搞糟了
You're not married. I might as well be.
你是没结婚 我还是结婚为好
And I'm going to be.
我会结婚的
I don't know why I'm not happy.
我不知道为什么自己不开心
Because you're tired of doing the right thing.
因为你疲于做这些正确的事情了
You're tired of doing what everyone else wants you to do
你疲于做别人想让你做的事
and you just want to run away.
而你只想要逃离一切
Yeah.
是吧
You know,the stupid thing is that
最蠢的是
I imagine most moms feel that way from time to time,
我在想大概为人母都会偶尔有那种想法
and it should be okay for me
而我偶尔这么一想
to feel that way every once in a while,
也是情有可原的
to have doubts,to want more,
怀有疑虑 贪得无厌
to question whether or not this is all there is to life.
质疑这究竟是不是我要的生活
I love Ricky.
我爱里奇
I'm just afraid of failing.
我只是怕会失败
I'm afraid of our marriage failing,of him leaving me,
我害怕婚姻破裂 害怕他会离我而去
or even worse,
或者更糟的是
that I'll leave him and then regret it for the rest of my life.
我离他而去然后悔恨终身
Thank you,Ben,for being my friend.
谢谢你 本 一直做我的挚友
And for even being obsessed with me
无论我是别人的恋人或妻子
between girlfriends and wives.
都对我情有独钟
It's made me feel good about myself somehow
不知为何总让我自我感觉良好
and if you never find anyone else,Ben,
但倘若你还解不开心结 本
then I'll really,really have regrets
我甚至会因为自己来和你讲话
about even talking to you,so...
而非常非常愧疚的 所以
I hope that you do find someone.
祝你早日找到真爱
You deserve someone,Ben.
你一定会找到的 本
Kathy's at the airport. She's leaving.
凯西到机场了 她要走了
I offered to go with her to talk to her parents
我提出和她一起去和她父母谈谈
and beg them to let her stay,
求他们让她留下来
but she wouldn't let me do that.
但她不让我这么做
Any advice?
有什么建议吗
Yeah. Let's go.
有 我们走
I'll drive you to the airport
我送你去机场
and you run to that plane as fast as you can
你以最快的速度冲向她
and you tell her how much you love her
告诉她你有多爱她
and how you'll never let her go,
告诉她你永远不会让她离开
unless it becomes uncomfortable for her
除非这样让她觉得不舒服
or feels more like stalking or something,
或者觉得你是在跟踪或是什么
and then you go to her parents and you state your case.
然后你去见她父母 说出你的想法
And if that doesn't work,you go back,
如果不管用 你就回来
and then you go back again until no one doubts that
然后再过去直到没人怀疑
you love this woman
你对她的一片真心
and want to be with her for the rest of your life!
以及想与她共度余生的决心
What time's the flight?
几点的飞机
I think it's in an hour. I never canceled the reservation.
还有一个小时 我还没退票
Let's go!
那走吧
I knew this gonna happen,
我就知道会是这样
I knew it the second I laid my eyes on those evil,blonde twins.
我第一眼看见那对邪恶的金发双胞胎时就知道
I knew it was trouble.
我就知道会有麻烦
You really think there's a possibility,George?
你真的觉得这有可能吗 乔治
Yeah,I do think there's a possibility.
我确实相信这有可能
And you never thought there was a possibility
而你之前却从未想过
that David was the father before?
戴维才是亲生父亲吗
I told you. He said he couldn't have children.
我告诉过你了 他说他没有生育能力
I should have known he was lying. I should have known!
我早该想到他在撒谎 我早该知道
I mean,Anne and I are brunettes. We've only had brunettes.
我和安妮的头发都是深色的 孩子应该也是
Anne is a redhead.
安妮头发是红的
Like I said,Anne and I are brunettes.
是啊 我和安妮头发是深色的
George.
乔治
Robie's a blonde. Brown,brown,blonde.
罗比却是金发 棕发生出来是金发
There are no brown,brown,blondes. Brown is dominant.
这绝无可能 棕色是显性发色
Two browns don't make a blonde.
两个都是棕发怎么会有金发孩子
It's brown,brown,brown,not brown,brown,blonde. Ever.
就应该是棕发 不应该是金发 不可能
No,it's possible. It's totally possible.
不 有可能 完全有可能
Brown,brown,blonde.
两个棕发生下来一个金发
My mom and dad,brown,brown,and I was blonde as a kid.
我父母都是棕发 而我小时候就是金发
Chaz Bono.
查兹·波诺
Sonny,brown,Cher,brown,me,blonde as a kid.
索尼棕发 雪儿棕发 我小时候却是金发
Yeah,well,I hate to bring this up,but Gregg Allman?
虽然我不想这么问 但是格雷格·奥尔曼
You sure?
你确定吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表