剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
accusing a student teacher of being a pervert?
一名学生老师是变♥态♥
The guy is a nut. He's not!
他疯了 他才没有呢
He's just Ben, and...
他是本 而且
Don't say it, please don't say it.
别说了 拜托别再说下去了
I love him.
我爱他
No, no, no, you don't love him
不不不 你不能爱他
and you two were not meant to be together
你们命中注定不该在一起
and you're not seeing him again.
你不准再见他了
You know when you say that,
你这么说
it does just make me want to see him again.
反而让我更想见他了
Which is why I've laid down the law
这就是为啥我要定下规矩
and said you cannot see him again.
你不准再见他了
I see him every day at school.
我每天都能在学校见到他呀
This year. Next year, he'll be away in college
也就今年的事了 明年他就去读大学
somewhere far, far away from here
在那遥远的地方 远离家乡
and you'll be back at your old school
你会回到自己的学校
and you'll have some new boyfriend,
结识新的男友
a better boyfriend.
更好的男友
I don't want a new boyfriend,
我不想要新男友
a better boyfriend, I want Ben.
更好的男友 我就想要本
I don't want Ben.
我不想要本
Look, cookie,
甜心
it's very important to me that whoever you're with
你想要与谁共度余生
fits into this family.
这对我来说很重要
You're our only daughter.
你是我们的独生女
I know.
我知道
And I'd hate to see you lose me.
我也不想看着你失去我
Don't say that.
别这么说
Please don't say that.
求你了 别这么说
Just one more chance.
再给我一次机会吧
Please, Dad, please?
求你了 爸爸 求你了
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I will be.
我会好起来的
Seeing my dad with Kathleen at church
看着我爸和凯瑟琳在教堂里
was just one too many things, really put me over the edge.
对我是个挺大的打击 快把我逼疯了
I'm sorry.
对不起啊
I am, too, but at least you talked to my mom
我也是 但至少你跟我妈聊了聊
and it sounds as if we can get everyone
听上去好像我们应该和每个人都
to just go along with just something simple and easy.
和平共处 简简单单地生活就好
We'll see.
我们走着看吧
All right, we got to go. Get John,
好啦 我们得走了 带上约翰
my dad wants to talk to me.
我爸想要跟我谈谈
He said he'll meet us back over at the apartment.
他说他在公♥寓♥等我们
Does he still have the extra key to the apartment?
他还有咱家的备用钥匙吗
Yeah.
有
You keep blanking out on that video!
你可得把那个视频删了
I can't think more about this.
我不能再多想这事了
Either you get over Jack
要么你忘了杰克
or find him and tell him he's your boyfriend,
要么去找到他跟他说 你是我男友
not Madison's and that's that.
不是麦迪逊的 就这么简单
Tom, you don't understand.
汤姆 你不懂
What don't I understand?
我不懂神马
Oh, I understand.
明白了
I get pressured to have sex every day.
我每天都被迫要做♥爱♥
You do? In my job.
是吗 关于我的工作
You bet.
千真万确
Someone is always trying to get me fired.
有人一直希望我被开除
And how do you keep saying no?
那你怎么一直拒绝呢
I stare at my paycheck.
我盯紧了自己的薪水支票
Jack?
杰克
Jack? Jack!
杰克
Oh. Hey, Dad. What are you doing here?
嗨 老爸 你在这干嘛
I thought maybe you'd come home after church
我想或许从教堂回来之后
and visit with us for a while.
你能回家来看看我们
Your mother and I were hoping you would, anyway.
不管怎样 你妈和我都希望你能来
Yeah, I was planning to do that, I just... I couldn't face you.
本来我要去的 但我就是无法面对你
Sure you can. You're facing me right now.
你可以的 现在你就面对我啊
Only because you somehow got into my dorm room.
那也只是因为你不请自来了
I'm a man of God.
我是个神职人员
I can get in just about anywhere.
世间各处任我行
I'm sorry. I kind of screwed up.
对不起 我搞砸了
Hey, don't apologize to me.
嘿 不必向我道歉
Apologize to Grace.
跟格瑞丝道歉去吧
Madison just asked me for a ride.
麦迪逊只是让我载她
She called and asked if I ever go to church anymore,
她打来问我 还去不去教堂
and I said I'd been thinking about it
我说 我再想想这事
and she said if I ever went, could she have a ride.
她就说要是我去 能不能载她一起去
I gave her a ride.
我就载她去了啊
Without thinking what walking her into church
你就不想想跟她走进教堂
would do to Grace?
对格瑞丝会有什么影响吗
No, I had put some thought into it, I guess.
不 我深思熟虑过了
I thought if I went walking into church with Madison,
我想如果我和麦迪逊一起走进教堂
Grace might reconsider being in a real relationship with me.
格瑞丝可能会重新考虑跟我交往
That's what I want.
我正想要这样的结果
And you can’t get that from Madison?
你觉得麦迪逊不会也这么想吗
No, she isn't interested in sex, either.
不 她对男女之事也不感兴趣
She just misses me. Not even me, really.
她只是思念我 甚至不是我
She just misses having a boyfriend
她就是想要个男朋友
to go places and do stuff with.
和她出双入对 或者一起做点什么事
You think having sex makes it a real relationship?
你觉得做♥爱♥就能建立真正的感情
I know it doesn't, Dad, but I'm almost 19.
我知道不能 爸 但我都十九岁了
And I'm going to have sex.
我想要做♥爱♥
And it's not like I can't get all the sex I want here.
不是说我找不着人做♥爱♥
Then why don't you?
那为什么不呢
Why don't you get out and get all the sex you want here?
为什么你不走出去想做就做呢
Because I want to have sex with Grace.
因为我只想和格瑞丝做♥爱♥
And having sex with the girls here
和其他女孩做♥爱♥
isn't going to get me that.
给不了我这种感觉
But leading her to think
但会让她误以为
you're having sex with Madison might?
你会和麦迪逊发♥生♥关♥系♥
All right, it was a little passive-aggressive.
好吧 我知道这太迂回了
But I don't know what to do.
但我不知道该怎么做
And I was in a bad mood
我情绪不好
because we lost our first game, and...
因为我们第一场输了
You're a man, Jack, a grown man.
你是一个男子汉了 杰克 成年人
But maybe you still need your dad to tell you what to do.
但或许你还是得让老爸告诉你该怎么做
You go see Grace and apologize to her
你去找格瑞丝 跟她道歉
and tell her how you feel and ask her to see you again
告诉她你的感受 然后要她再跟你交往
and back the hell off from pressuring her to have sex.
但千万不能再给她压力跟你做♥爱♥
She will have sex with you
等时机成熟 她会心甘情愿
if and when she wants to have sex with you.
与你共赴巫山
But I suspect that's going
不过我觉得
to take a serious commitment on your part.
那意味着你要做出认真的承诺
And if you don't think
如果
you can make that serious commitment,
你觉得你承担不起
don't even think about having sex with her.
千万别和她上♥床♥
You're getting too old for this game.
你已经成人了 不适合玩这种游戏了
And I don't mean football.
我说得可不是橄榄球
Grace is still that girl you
格瑞丝还是那个你十年级时
fell in love with way back in the tenth grade,
爱上的那个纯真的姑娘
only she's a woman now.
不过她现在是个女人了
And she's not going to put up with any more
她也不会再容忍♥你
ridiculous shenanigans from you.
荒谬的恶作剧了
Did she say that? "Did she say that?"
她这么说的 "她这么说的"
No! But don't you get that?
当然没有 你难道还不明白吗
When are you supposed to
你什么时候去
hear something from the school board?
校董事会参加听证会啊
Next week. It was supposed to be this week,
下周 本来计划是这周的
but then they said they would get back to us next week.
但后来他们说下周才轮到我们
If they try to fire you, you get an attorney.
他们要是想炒了你 你得找个律师
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表