剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Because I'm kind of in the same situation.
因为我现在和你当初处于同样的位置了
With my girlfriend, Kathy.
跟我的女朋友凯西
She's having another guy's baby and I don't know.
她怀了别人的孩子 我不知该怎么办
I thought you could give some advise,
我觉得你能给我一些好的建议
be my mentor even.
甚至做我的导师
No.
不行
Why not? You'd be the perfect mentor
为什么不行 你会是最好的导师
and if it was official,
如果是正式的
I wouldn't have to chase you down in the hallways,
我就不用在走廊追你了
we could schedule the required time together.
我们可以一起计划一下辅♥导♥时间
I have no desire whatsoever
无论如何我都不想
to be your mentor or anyone else's mentor.
当你或者其他任何人的导师
Good day, sir.
祝你度过美好的一天 先生
Hello, Boykewich,
别这样 波伊科维齐
most seniors have gotten paired up
大部分高三的学生都和新生
with freshmen to be mentors,
结成对子 当他们的导师
but maybe you're the one who needs a mentor
但可能你才需要个导师
because that is not how you treat people.
因为你不能这么对待别人
It's not how you treat me anyway.
你不能这么对我
Oh, please, having someone be rude to you in the hallway
拜托 在走廊里碰到有人对你无礼
is the very least of the no doubt many offenses
毫无疑问是你高中生涯中遇到的
you'll encounter in your high school years.
最轻的冒犯了
You're going to be going through
你会遇到
a whole lot more than that.
很多比那更严重的事
Hear ye! Hear ye!
注意了 注意了
All ye freshmen! Gather 'round.
所有的新生都到这儿来
Come on. Come. Come, it's okay.
过来 过来 没关系的
You don't need a mentor.
你们不需要一个导师
You don't need anyone to
你们不需要任何人
guide you through your first year here, no.
指导你们怎么度过在这儿的第一年 不需要
Just listen to my words and heed my warning.
认真听我说的话 注意听我的警告
No good thing can come of this, of high school.
你从这儿 高中 得不到什么好东西
You are going to get beaten up, maybe physically,
你们会被别人打败 可能是身体上的
but more likely emotionally, count on it!
但更有可能是感情上的 记住了
And even if you make friends, you'll lose friends.
即使你交到些朋友 你也会失去他们
Even friends you've known since the third grade.
甚至是那些你从三年级就认识的朋友
Because this is the dumping ground of friendships
因为这里是一个友谊垃圾堆积场
and it's what high school does to people!
这也是高中怎么对待人的
Just chews them up and spits them out in little pieces!
把他们嚼碎然后再一片片吐出来
And you spend the rest of your life
而你们的余生就得
trying to put those pieces back together again!
在尝试把碎片拼凑起来中度过
So mark my words, you will leave here damaged,
记住我的话 你们将会满身伤痕的离开这里
and need therapy for the rest of your lives,
然后你们的余生都需要接受治疗
not that you will get it.
除此之外你们什么也得不到
What is wrong with you?
你有病吧
Some of us actually enjoy high school.
我们中的有些人真的很享受高中生活
We've made wonderful friends
我们交到了一些很棒的朋友
that we'll have throughout our lives
并且我们一生都会是朋友
and we've gotten a good education,
而且我们还接受到了很好的教育
which, hello, is what we're here for!
这才是我们来这里的目的
This is the best time of life!
这是我们一生中最美好的时光
You're the most damaged!
你是受害最严重的
From here on out,
从现在起
I declare that you will never be happy again
我断言从你离开走廊起
after you leave these hallways.
你将永远不会再感到快乐
You're gonna spend the rest of your life
你的余生
trying to get back your high school years.
都会在尝试回到高中生活中度过
You're going to be chasing
你会不断追寻
the dream of how great these years were!
这些年的美好时光
Because you've peaked.
因为你已经到头了
Yes, you.
没错 是你
You're never going to have anything better than this,
你永远不会做得比现在更好
your life is over, it's done.
你的人生完了 结束了
Ben... Step into my office.
本 到我办公室来
What took you so long?
您怎么才来
Are you thinking of enrolling him in another school?
您是想让他去别的学校读书吗
I'm thinking about going to get him if you don't.
我在想如果您不去的话我去把他抓来
And then, I'm going to enroll him in the school of life.
然后 让他去人生那所学校读书
I don't know what that means.
我不太明白那是什么意思
I don't either.
我也不明白
I'm just so frustrated with this kid.
我对这孩子没辙了
I don't know what to do with him.
我不知道该让他干什么
But he can't be allowed to continue on like this.
但我决不允许他继续这样下去
No, he can't. It's not good for anyone.
不 他不能 这对谁都不好
Especially not Ben.
尤其是对本不好
I completely understand your not wanting him to see Dylan.
我完全理解您不希望他见迪兰
On the other hand... There is no other hand.
另一方面 没有另一方面
He's been married.
他结过婚
He went through the difficult decision
他做过最艰难
to do what he thought was the right thing
但他认为是正确的决定
and marry Adrian when he got her pregnant,
然后在让艾利安怀孕后和她结婚
only to lose the baby.
只是最后失去了孩子
And then the poor guy, he thought he'd bounce right back
这个可怜的孩子 他以为在遇到迪兰后
when he met Dylan and...
他振作了起来...
Dylan may be just a little too
迪兰对他来讲
dangerous for him. Although...
可能有点危险 虽然...
There's no although.
没有虽然
He does feel that she's the one person in his life
他确实觉得她是生命中
who brings him happiness right now.
现在能带给他快乐的人
I know you think you have this all figured out.
我知道你觉得自己什么都明白
But this isn't about Dylan.
但这跟迪兰无关
This is all about him not getting Amy
这一切都是因为他没得到艾米
and Ricky stealing his life.
而里奇偷走了他美好的生活
His entire life in high school
他高中的全部生活
has been centered around Amy and what Amy is doing
都在围绕着艾米以及艾米在做什么
and what Ricky and Amy are doing.
还有里奇和艾米在做什么
He's a smart kid, he's got a high IQ,
他是个聪明的孩子 智商很高
but he's just gotten by academically
但他只知道
when he could have excelled
什么时候在学业上超过别人
if he hadn't gotten caught up with Amy Juergens.
如果他没有追上艾米·杰庚斯的话
And if he doesn't let go of Amy Juergens,
如果他不对艾米·杰庚斯死心的话
he's not just going to ruin his high school years,
他不只会毁了他的高中生涯
he's going to ruin his life.
他会毁了他的一生
I wasn't here those first couple of years.
开始那几年我还没来这儿
So, did you let him go out with Amy?
所以 你让他和艾米去约会了吗
Yeah, I let him.
对 我同意他去了
He saw her, he fell in love with her
他见到她 并且爱上了他
and she fell in love with him.
而她也爱上了他
Or she thought she was in love with him.
或者说她觉得自己爱上了他
He didn't know about the baby,
他不知道宝宝的事情
but when he found out, his heart went out to her,
但他发现的时候 他开始同情她
and my heart went out to him.
而我却同情他
So you kind of encouraged him to get involved with Amy?
所以你有点鼓励他和艾米发展
Yeah? So what?
对 那又怎样
He was happy enough, she was happy enough.
他足够快乐 她也足够快乐
And you shared in that happiness to what extent?
那你从中享受到了多大程度的快乐
To the extent that...
多大程度...
I asked George Juergens to let Ben marry Amy
我跟乔治·杰庚斯说让本和艾米结婚
and be a father to the baby...
成为那个孩子的父亲
Holy cow!
我的天哪
I'm responsible for this? I am, aren't I?
我该为此负责任 是我 是不是
Well not responsible, but...
不是负责 但是...
But I had something to do with it.
但这事和我有关
I never realized.
我从没意识到
I moved on and he didn't.
我向前走但是他没有
I'm an adult and he's still not an adult.
我是个成年人 而他还未成年
I guess maybe if I talked to him,
我猜可能如果我跟他谈谈
if I shared in some of the responsibility
如果我为他的痴情
for him being so obsessed,
承担了一些责任
we could find some common ground
我们可能会达成共识
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表