剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
We have a nice booth for you.
我们为你留了一个雅间
I think my dad likes a table.
我想我爸更喜欢大厅
I know, but he asked for a booth tonight.
我知道 但他今晚定了雅间
Oh. Maybe he's in the mood for a booth.
也许他今晚心血来潮吧
Right this way.
这边请
I'm meeting my parents here.
我是来见我的父母的
You have a reservation for three under Prince Albert?
有阿尔伯特王子预订的三位吗
We do. And does your dad
有的 你♥爸♥爸总是
always go under the name of Prince Albert?
用阿尔伯特王子的名字来定座吗
Yeah, it used to make me laugh when I was a kid,
是啊 我小时候他常常用这个来逗我笑
but I'm not that easily amused anymore. Are they here?
但我笑点已经不那么低了 他们到了吗
No, but would you like to be seated?
还没 但你想先入座吗
Yes, please.
是的
Right this way. Thank you.
这边请 谢谢
What is this? Did you do this?
这怎么回事 是你安排的吗
Did I do what?
安排什么
I'm meeting my family. I'm meeting my family.
我是来见我家人的
Oh, brother. Looks like we've been had.
老兄 看来我们被耍了
I'm not following you.
我可没跟踪你
This seems like a set-up to me.
这就像是给我下的套子
Has your family eaten here?
你们家常来这吃吗
No, it's the club and home, and that's about it.
不是 今天是家庭俱乐部 为此来的
My mom cooks dinner almost every night. But you know that.
妈妈几乎每晚都自己做饭 但你知道的
Yeah, I do know that. You look really nice.
是的 我知道 你看上去很美
It's good to see you.
见到你很高兴
Thank you. So do you. It's good to see you, too.
谢谢 你也是 很高兴看见你
So... How's school?
那么 学校怎么样
The girls school? What were we thinking?
女子学校吗 不都是那样吗
And the classes are difficult and the girls hate us
课程很难 老生都讨厌我们
because we're the new girls. But... Whatever.
因为我们是新来的 但...无所谓了
It's funny that my dad would set this up for tonight.
真是搞笑我爸今晚忽悠我
Why's that? Oh. I don't know.
怎么这么说 我不知道
I've just been having a really wonderful day
我今天一整天都很开心
and this makes it all the better.
这让我更开心了
I was having a really bad day and this makes it all the better.
非常糟糕的一天但这让我开心起来了
I wasn't ready for you the first time around.
也许第一次的时候我还不够适合你
Or the second. But...
甚至第二次 但...
Would you be up for a third time around?
我们能第三次开始吗
I don't know Ben. I mean, what's the point?
我不知道 本 有什么意义呢
I want to be with you. But I know you want to be with Amy.
我是想和你一起 但你想和艾米在一起
Yeah, about that...
是啊 关于这个...
Funny thing happened on the way to the airport today.
今天去机场的时候发生了有趣的事
Don't worry. You'll make it.
别担心 你会做到的
I can't believe I'm doing this, it's so exciting.
难以置信我这么做 太刺♥激♥了
I know I can get her parents
我知道我能让她的父母
to let her come back here, I just know it.
同意她回来 我就是知道
Just like I know, someday, that I'll ask her to marry me.
就像我知道 某一天我会向她求婚
We'll have a wedding and invite all our friends,
我们会邀请所有的朋友参加婚礼
and we'll have children and
生下我们的孩子
name them after people who have been good to us.
用那些对我们好的人的名字为孩子取名
We'll live in a little house with a little yard, with a dog,
住着一幢带院子的公♥寓♥ 养一只小狗
and couple of cats, and a big TV.
两只猫 有一台大电视
Been there.
我能体会
So tell me, huh? How'd you fall in love with Amy Juergens?
告诉我 你是怎么爱上艾米·杰庚斯的
It was the first day of school. I was smitten with Grace Bowman,
开学第一天 我被格瑞丝·鲍曼迷住了
only she was a Christian back then, too,
那时也只有她是基♥督♥徒
and Alice told me that she would never go out with me,
爱丽丝告诉我她绝对不会和我约会
but maybe someone else would.
也许别人会
And then she directed my attention to Amy Juergens.
然后把我的注意力引到艾米·杰庚斯上了
Oh. So, she found Amy for you.
所以 是她帮你找到艾米的
What? Your friend Alice picked out Amy for you.
什么 你朋友爱丽丝为你选的艾米
Well, I mean... Yeah, but I fell in love with her instantly.
是的 但我很快就爱上她了
Even though she was your second choice. Interesting.
尽管她是你的第二选择 真有趣
And she fell in love with you instantly?
她也很快爱上你了吗
Well, she didn't see me in the hallway that day, but...
她那天在走廊都没正眼看过我 但...
Now that I think about it,
现在想想看
she didn't even say hello to me in the hallway.
她那天甚至都没在走廊上跟我打过招呼
She was staring at Ricky.
她只关注里奇
She didn't even know who I was
我那晚给她打电♥话♥跟她约会时
when I called her that night to ask her out.
她甚至不知道我是谁
But we were in love with each other at first real sight.
但当我们第一次真正♥见♥面后就一见钟情了
I think. You think?
我想 你想
Weird. I was looking at her, she was looking at Ricky.
很奇怪 我看着她 她总是看着里奇
Even then. Nothing's changed.
那时候也是 什么都没变
I've still been looking at her,
我一直看着她
and she's still looking at Ricky.
而她还是一直看着里奇
But we were in love. I was, anyway.
不过我们相爱过 至少我爱了
Or you wanted to be in love
或者只是你一厢情愿
and then when you found out about the baby,
然后当你发现她有孩子了
it was hard to tell if you were in love or in sympathy.
你就分不清究竟是爱情还是怜悯
I know, that's what I've been going through.
我理解 是因为我也经历过
I wasn't really sure until
我一直不敢肯定
the baby was adopted that I loved Kathy.
我是否爱凯西直到孩子被领养走
But I love Kathy, and Kathy loves me.
但我爱她 她也爱我
What about the guy she got pregnant with? Where's he?
那孩子的父亲呢 他在哪儿
He's not in the picture, he took a powder.
他失踪了 事发之后匆匆离去
And you know, when I first met her,
你知道吗 我第一次遇见她的时候
I thought she needed me because she didn't have him.
我以为是因为她失去了他所以才需要我
But she didn't need either of us.
但她其实谁都不需要
That's when I knew I loved her.
那时我就知道我爱上了她
When you knew she didn't need you.
当你明白她不需要你的时候
Yeah, not good to get those two things mixed up.
这两件事混在一起没什么好的
It can turn into a rescue mission, you know?
那会变成一次营救行动
You okay?
你还好吗
For someone who just had an epiphany
你是在问一个突然顿悟
that his first love was perhaps not his first love,
自己的初恋可能并非是真正爱情的人
yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
Thanks for the ride. You've changed two lives for the better.
谢谢你载我一程 你改变了两个人的命运
Maybe even three.
可能是三个
Well, I guess things went pretty much like we thought they would.
事情发展得和我们预料中差不多
Hey, I'm not done yet.
我还没完呢
Oh, come on, you can't wear him down.
行了 你说服不了他的
He's not gonna change his mind.
他不会改主意的
You know what? You're a grown woman.
你知道吗 你是一个成熟的女性
You can make your own decisions.
你可以自己做决定
You just made an excellent decision
你为你和你的孩子
for yourself and for your child.
做过一个很棒的决定
You can do this.
这次你也可以
I'm gonna march out of here and you're gonna go with me,
我会自信满满地带你离开这里
and they're not gonna stop you.
谁也拦不住你
Yes, they are.
不 他们不会放我走的
Well, Ethan, I guess it's time to say goodbye.
伊森 是时间道别了
The car is here.
车已经到了
The car to take you to the airport.
送你去机场
I love her.
我爱她
I've never loved anyone in my life like I love your daughter.
我这辈子从未如此爱过一个人
And so, if you will let her return to California
如果你们愿意让她回加州
to be with her friends and her grandmother,
与她的朋友和祖母一起生活
and to continue at a school that she's done well at...
继续她优秀的学业在...
Don't end a sentence with a preposition.
不要以介词作为句尾
At which she's done well, then...
继续她在那里的优秀学业
I'll make the ultimate sacrifice to make you feel comfortable.
我愿意做任何牺牲来让你们满意
I will agree to be castrated, just like one of your horses.
我甚至愿意像你们家的马一样被阉♥割♥
So, just take me to your barn.
带我去你们的马厩
Let's just get this over with.
快点完事就好
Not the reaction I was hoping for.
这不是我所想的反应
What the hell are you talking about, son?
孩子 你究竟在胡说八道些什么
I'm talking about, if you're afraid that
我是说 如果你是担心
she's just going to get pregnant again,
我会害她再次怀孕的话
and that's why you're making her stay here with you,
如果这是你们要留她在身边的理由
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表