剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
at least halfway through college before we get married.
因为我想至少大学上完一半再结婚
Well, that's new.
好吧 那是个新计划
And that's two years earlier than your previous plan.
能比你之前的计划早两年结
You like it? I love it.
喜欢吗 爱死了
So, when are we going to tell your parents?
我们什么时候告诉你♥爸♥妈
We still haven't even shown them your ring.
我们还没给他们看过你的戒指
Uh, we'll wait.
再等等吧
They're not going to like it, especially my dad.
他们不会喜欢的 特别是我爸
Well, you don't not tell people something that's important
你不把重要的事情告诉别人
just because they might not like it or not want to hear it.
就因为他们可能不喜欢或者不想知道吗
You've met my dad.
你见过我爸
Yeah. I have. He likes me.
对 我见过 他喜欢我
He's not going to like you as much
要是他知道
if he thinks you're going
你妨碍我学习
to interfere with my getting an education.
就不会那么喜欢你了
I'm not going to interfere with that.
我不会妨碍你的
I'm going to encourage that.
我会督促你
Oh, really?
是吗
Cause you didn't exactly encourage me to study tonight.
你今晚可没督促我学习
I was just trying to get you to shut up about Ricky and Amy.
我只是不想让你再谈里奇和艾米
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, hey. There you are. And look, God made your cast smaller.
你来啦 上帝让你打的石膏变少了
It was a compromise. How are you?
我妥协了而已 你还好吗
I'm good. How are you? Fine.
挺好 你呢 挺好
Yeah?
是吗
Grace, every night,
格瑞丝 你每晚
you ask me this and every night I tell you I'm fine.
都问我这个 每晚我都告诉你我很好
I'm fantastic.
好得不得了
Yeah, and you know, every day Chloe
好吧 每天克洛伊问我你怎么样
asks me about you, and I tell her you're fantastic.
我都告诉她说你很好
Why is Chloe asking about me? I don't know.
克洛伊为什么问 不知道
I think maybe she feels a little
也许因为事情因她而起
guilty that maybe this happened because of her,
觉得愧疚
so she just wants to know that you're okay.
她就想知道你是不是还好吧
Does she know I'm staying over here?
她知道我在这吗
Everyone knows you're here.
大家都知道
Everyone knows you've been
大家都知道你出院回家后
staying here since you got home from the hospital.
就在这
I didn't realize. I don't really want people knowing where I am.
我都没意识到 我不想让人知道我在哪
Why's that? I just don't.
为什么 就是不想
Jack, come on, you're not okay.
杰克 得了吧 你并不好
No. I am.
我很好
Why do you refuse to talk to Dr. Chan
那你为什么不跟陈医生
or to anyone else about what happened to you?
或别人说你的事
Because I don't even remember
因为我不记得发生什么了
what happened to me. I'd rather not remember.
我宁愿不记得
I'm okay with not remembering.
我觉得不记得没什么不好
I don't want to think about it, so leave me alone about it.
我不想谈这个问题 别问我了
You and everyone else. All right. I'm sorry.
不论你还是别人 好吧 抱歉
You know, maybe we just
也许今晚我们得
need to spend a night away from each other.
各自单独静一静
Or maybe we don't. I'm sorry, Grace.
不用这样 对不起 格瑞丝
I'm sorry I snapped at you.
我不该对你发火
I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我爱你 我想跟你共度余生
What's going on? Is everything all right?
怎么了 没事吧
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I'm okay.
还好
But you're not going to be okay when I tell you this.
可我告诉你们这事后就不会好了
When you tell us what?
告诉我们什么
Just spit it out. It's late. I've got to get up early.
直接说吧 很迟了 我得早起
Amy and I aren't really married.
艾米和我并没有结婚
As I was about to say, when we were interrupt it,
像我要说的一样
you and I are getting evicted.
我们插手的话都要被赶出这房♥子
And nothing you do with Kathleen is gonna make that go away.
你和凯瑟琳所做的一切都扭转不了局面
I need a miracle.
我需要奇迹
Coming this break to all new Mondays.
冬歇后的全新周一
The show that moved a nation is saying goodbye.
感动全国的剧集即将结束
She's kinda cute. Who's that?
她挺可爱的 她是谁
You can't be having a baby at 15 years old.
你才15岁 怎么能怀孩子
Your son's gonna need you.
你的儿子需要你
Daddy's here.
爸爸在这
Amy Juergens, will you marry me?
艾米·杰庚斯 嫁给我吧
If I don't go now, I mean, I'll never have this chance again.
我现在不去就再也没机会了
I know you're not in love with him.
我知道你不爱他
This is it, Amy. You're in or you're out?
到时候了 艾米 进还是退
Look for the spring premiere Secret Life.
《青春密语》春季首播
Together forever. Monday March 18 8/7c.
永远在一起 3月18日周一东部时间8点中部时间7点
Only on ABC Family.
尽在ABC家庭剧场
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表