剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
See you at school. Yeah.
学校见 好的
So that was Clementine.
那就是克拉姆汀
Yeah. She took the semester off
是的 她上学期休学了
and she just got back into town.
刚回到镇上
She just stopped in to say hello.
就过来打个招呼而已
You don't have to explain anything to me.
你不用跟我解释什么
I didn't know she was coming, it was a complete surprise.
我不知道她来了 完全在意料之外
Whatever. She heard Amy and I are getting married,
管他呢 她知道艾米跟我要结婚了
she just wanted to say congratulations
只是来祝贺一下
and all that. She's an old friend.
毕竟她也是老朋友了
If you keep talking about her,
如果你还不停地说她
I'm going to think you have some interest in her
我就要觉得你对她有意思了
other than friendship.
而不只是普通朋友
I want to talk to you about something
在我跟本和艾米说之前
before I talk to Ben and Amy about it.
我要告诉你件事
I have a place for them to live.
我有个地方可以给他们住
Them? The two of them?
他们 他俩吗
I own property around the butcher shop in New York,
我在纽约肉铺附近有处房♥产
I paid a family member to renovate the building for me
我付钱让个亲戚装♥修♥了下
and I let him live in it
在他装♥修♥期间
while he was doing the construction.
我让他住那了
Well, the construction took about
这个装♥修♥施工比预期
three years longer than it was supposed to take,
多了三年
but now I've got myself
但现在我自己在地狱厨房♥有一间
a three family building in Hell's Kitchen,
可以住三户人的房♥产了
which isn't too far away from where Ben and Amy are going to school.
离本和艾米上学的地方不是很远
I thought I'd offer her the basement apartment
我打算把地下室给艾米住
and Ben the top floor apartment for four years.
顶楼给本住
They've got four years to live there and graduate from school.
他们可以在这里住四年 直到毕业
I figure if the two of them are going to get together,
我觉得如果他俩要在一起
they're going to get together
他们就会在一起
whether they're a floor apart or miles apart.
隔着一层楼和好几英里远都没差
Do you mind if I ask you why you'd do this for Amy?
你介意告诉我为什么要对艾米这么好吗
It's near the butcher shop,
这栋房♥靠近肉店
and the apartment is bigger than this one.
公♥寓♥也比这里大
And if you want to move to New York,
如果你要搬去纽约
there's room for you and John,
有房♥间给你和约翰住
and all three of you can live there together comfortably,
你们三口可以舒服地住在一起
and you can still work at Boykewich Butchers.
而且你仍可以在波伊科维齐家肉铺工作
I don't want to lose you from the company,
我不想你离开公♥司♥
I've told you that before.
之前就跟你说过的
But, what if I don't want to go to New York
但是 如果我不愿意去纽约
and work at the butcher shop, what if I want to stay here?
在那的肉铺工作 如果我想待在这呢
What I want is to get married
我所想要的就是结婚
and have Amy go to school in New York
并让艾米去纽约上学
and have her come back here.
然后结束后她会回到这里
Then Amy can have a safe place to live in New York,
那艾米可以在纽约有个安全的住处
and she'll be right under Uncle Eddie
住艾迪叔叔楼下 她会很好
and he could keep an eye on her.
而且他也可以帮忙看着她
And Ben.
还有本
All I do is provide opportunity.
我所做的只是提供这个机会
What people do with that opportunity is totally up to them.
别人要怎么利用这个机会那是他们的事
Thanks Leo. If that's what Amy wants to do,
谢谢你 里欧 如果这是艾米想要的
then that's a very generous offer.
那这真是很慷慨的提议
I don't know what I'm doing.
我不知道自己在做什么
You have to go to college.
你得去上大学
No, I don't. College isn't for everyone.
不 大学并不适合所有人
It's for you! You want to go, you know you do.
但是适合你 你想去 你知道你想
Yeah, but if Henry wants to go to the Philippines
是 但如果亨利要去菲律宾
and work in a hotel for a year,
在那里的酒店工作一年
then good for you, Henry, that's life experience. Booyah!
那太好了 亨利 真是体验生活呀
Yeah. Booyah!
是耶
And it's money.
还有钱
And then after a year, if I want to go to college,
一年之后 如果我还想去大学
I'll have the money to go to college.
我有钱能够去
If you don't go next year, you won't go.
如果你这一年不去 你就不会去了
What are you getting so upset about?
是什么让你这么悲观呢
It's not like you and I were going off to college together.
并不是我俩要一起去上大学
We could have, you didn't even apply.
我们本来可以 可你都没申请
I applied to some colleges,
我申请了一些大学
just not to the colleges you're going to.
只是不是你申请的那几所
Right. I did not apply to
好吧 我没有申请
the University of the Philippine Partiers.
菲律宾党人♥大♥学
I think Alice is still in love with you.
我觉得爱丽丝还爱着你
No kidding.
没开玩笑
She's trying to get me to sleep with her one last time.
上次她想要睡了我
Are you going to do that?
你要睡她吗
No. Why not?
不要 为啥
Because I'm going to go have fun in the Philippines
因为我要去菲律宾潇洒了
and I don't want to feel guilty about it
不想感到愧疚
or be thinking about Alice.
也不想去想爱丽丝
I'm going to enjoy this next year
我要尽情享受这一年
and I'm going to make a lot of money.
赚很多钱
How many pesos equal a dollar?
1美元等于多少菲律宾披索
Huh? The currency is pesos there, right?
那里的货币单位是披索吧 对吧
Henry, we've been friends since the third grade. You're lying.
亨利 我们从三年级就是好友了 你在撒谎
You're not going to the Philippines to work at a hotel,
你并不准备去菲律宾的酒店工作
what are you up to?
你是为了什么
I'm not telling you.
我不会告诉你
So did you figure out the housing situation in New York?
那你搞清楚了纽约的住房♥现状吗
I'll tell you what I figured out.
我告诉你我搞清了什么
I figured out that Ricky loves me
我发现里奇很爱我
and he's going to do everything possible
他愿意做任何事
to give me everything that I want.
来给我想要的
But you, you're not like that.
可你 你不是那样的
Which means, I could never be in love with you
就是说 我永远不会爱上你
and I would never marry you, even if there was no Ricky.
永远不会和你结婚 就算没有里奇
So Ben, don't waste your time going to Hudson University.
所以 本 别浪费时间去哈德逊大学
Go somewhere else. Because this is never going to happen.
去别的学校 我俩永远不会发生什么
And I want my husband to be comfortable with my living in New York
并且当我不在我老公身边
while I'm away from him.
我想要他对我住在纽约放心
He's not your husband yet.
他还不是你老公呢
And, you know, I don't think you should get everything you want.
而且我不认为你应该得到你想要的一切
I mean, after all, you always wanted Ricky and then you got him,
毕竟你总是想要里奇 你也能得到他
and I suspect you don't want him.
我怀疑你并不想要他
And that's why I'm going to New York.
这就是我要去纽约的原因
But you don't have to say anything.
但你什么也不用说
How you really feel about
你对结婚这件事的真正态度
getting married can be our little secret.
只是我们两个之间的小秘密
Hi, Sis.
嗨 姐们儿
Oh, yeah, I keep forgetting.
我都忘了
How's Ben?
本怎样了
He's so annoying.
他太烦人了
He just said I'm only going to New York
他刚刚说我去纽约
because I don't really want to be married to Ricky.
是因为我并不想和里奇结婚
He knows? No, he doesn't know anything.
他知道了吗 不 他什么也不知道
And I was just venting when I was talking to you and Adrian.
我跟你和艾利安说的只是在发泄
I'm going to marry Ricky, I want to marry Ricky.
我要嫁给里奇 我想嫁给他
I can't walk away from a wedding a second time.
我不能再次放弃这场婚礼
Hey, Ethan, you left your phone charger at my house.
伊森 你把你的手♥机♥充电器落我家了
Here. That's not mine.
给你 这不是我的
Oh, well, I thought it was,
好吧 我以为是呢
it's not mine, it's not my Grandmother's...
这不是我的 也不是我奶奶的
Maybe it's Brian's. No. It's not.
可能是布莱恩的 不 不是
Are you sure that's even it's a phone charger?
你确定这是个手♥机♥充电器吗
Oh no, maybe it's not. Maybe it's, like,
不确定 可能不是 可能是
for a tablet or something, sorry.
平板电脑充电器什么的 抱歉
That's okay.
没事
Okay, well, it was nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice seeing you.
很高兴见到你
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表