剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
I'm sitting here and getting our things ready for the hospital.
我坐这儿收拾去医院要带的东西
Do you think that this... this could be it?
你觉得是不是...要生了
Could be.
有可能
Everything about Africa, it just makes me feel so alive.
非洲的一切都让我感到充满活力
That's why I want to go back, Kathleen.
所以我还要回去 凯瑟琳
Obviously I want you to come with me.
显然我想让你和我一起去
Tom and Grace can come too.
汤姆和格瑞丝也可以一起去
I mean, that's an amazing opportunity for them to see the world.
这是他们两个领略世界风光的大好机会
Did you feel the baby move?
你感觉到胎动了吗
No. But I'm thinking maybe she's just getting into position
没有 但我觉得她可能在摆姿势
to, you know, make her way out.
寻找出来的方法
Let's see what's going on.
我们来检查一下
You tested out of high school?
你们已经考过了高中考试
We were thinking about driving across America.
我们打算自驾车横穿美国
That was Ben.
本打来的电♥话♥
Is everything okay?
一切还好吧
No, everything's not okay.
不太好
I'll call you as soon as I know how serious this is, all right?
我了解情况后 第一时间打给你
I love you, Leo.
我爱你 里欧
Who is this woman with two children
那个带着两个孩子
that wants to marry Tom?
还要嫁给汤姆的女人是谁
I mean, is she after his money or something?
她看上了他的钱 还是别的什么
I don't want to be in a situation
我可不想走到
where I'm forced to run away from home.
被迫离家出走的境地
Let me do what I wanna do.
让我做自己想做的事吧
I've got some bad news for all of you.
我有坏消息要告诉你们
The baby passed away.
孩子夭折了
Okay, okay, okay, stop it!
好了 别这样
John's in there.
约翰还在那呢
And?
那又怎样
And I have to get home and change,
我要回家换衣服
and shower and, uh, get him cleaned up
冲个澡 把他打理好
and to the nursery and...
然后带他去托儿所
Bye, bye, Mommy.
该走了 妈咪
Come, Mommy.
走吧 妈咪
Daddy will take you.
爸爸送你去
Daddy will take you to the nursery.
爸爸送你去托儿所
I can't believe we slept over here again.
真不敢相信我们又睡在一起了
Why not?
为什么
John likes sleeping over here. And so do you.
约翰喜欢在这里睡 你也是
No, I love sleeping over here.
我是非常喜欢睡在这
That's why I plan to sleep over here all summer.
所以我打算整个夏天都过来睡
But during the week, it makes the mornings a little crazy.
但到了早上 可能有些手忙脚乱
Or crazier.
甚至是抓狂
And it makes the nights crazy too.
晚上也是"手忙脚乱"
Yeah.
是啊
You know it would be easier if you actually moved here.
其实你搬过来住会轻松一些
Brought the rest of your things and John's things.
把你和约翰的东西都带过来
You're practically living here anyway.
反正你差不多也算住这儿了
You're here all the time.
你一直在这儿
I'm not here all the time. Most of the time.
不是一直在这儿 经常
For the past couple of months, most of the time.
过去几个月 经常如此
Most of the time is not all of the time.
经常可不是一直
There's a big difference.
区别大多了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Ashley is taking off with Toby today and...
艾希礼和托比去休假了
And you can't leave your dad
你却不能离开自己的父亲
for the father of your son?
和孩子他爸住在一起
Yeah, that doesn't sound right, does it?
是啊 听起来不太对劲 是吧
No, it doesn't.
确实不对劲
And you can't let him tell you that you have to stay there
你不会听他话乖乖呆家里
when he and your mom are letting Ashley travel cross-country
却眼睁睁看着你妈和他纵容艾希礼
with her boyfriend at 16.
在16岁就和男友游遍全国吧
Yeah. She is.
可不是嘛
But, I mean, she graduated from high school, technically.
但她确实已经高中毕业了
And she's too young to go to college,
现在上大学的话 年纪还太小
even if she could get in.
尽管她的分数没问题
My mom thinks that it will teach her the value of education,
我妈认为这能让她懂得教育的价值所在
and that she'll learn more about the United States
她觉得读万卷书
seeing it than reading about it.
不如行万里路
I can't believe they're buying that.
不敢相信他们会吃这套
It's better for two sixteen-year-olds
让两个16岁的小孩
to drive across the country than go to school?
驾车横穿全国会比读书更好吗
Well, not all sixteen-year-olds, just those two.
也就这两位16岁的小孩会如此了
I mean, maybe it sounds little crazy,
可能听起来有些疯狂
but, hey, so are we.
但我们也够疯狂的
I mean, I'm a junior in high school and I'm actually thinking
我还没毕业 却想着
about the three of us living together.
我们三个住在一起
Me and my baby and the father of my baby.
我和孩子 还有孩子的父亲
It's kind of surreal.
太不现实了
I don't know.
我也不知道
I feel as if we're playing house more than I feel that
我觉得这像是在过家家
this is our house, and our family.
而不是真正把这儿当成家
I mean, if you want to make it our house and our family.
你想不想把这里布置成我们真正的家
I do. I want you and John to live here.
当然想 我要你和约翰住在这
The three of us together.
我们三个住在一起
It feels right. It feels good even.
这样的感觉很好
We've been talking about this long enough.
我们讨论的时间够长了
Let's just do it. Move in.
付诸实施吧 搬过来
All right, what we've been talking about is waiting until summer.
我们当时说的是等到夏天
Waiting until school is out and then moving in together.
等从学校毕业 我们再搬到一起
I know, but it just hasn't worked out that way.
我知道 但现在情况有变
We're pretty much living together now. The three of us.
我们三个现在差不多就算住在一起了
Okay.
好吧
Now. Right now. Today.
现在 就今天
I said okay!
我已经答应了
As of today, I live here.
从今天起 我就住在这
We live here. John and me and you.
我们住在这里 你我和约翰
Are you going to say anything to your mom and dad?
你要不要和父母打招呼
'Cause if you say anything to either of them,
因为只要你和他们中的一个这么说
you make a big announcement or something,
就像是在做某种宣示
it's not going to happen. You know that.
你知道 千万不要这样
You can't really expect them to tell me that it's okay.
你别指望他们会同意
Because it just wouldn't be right for two parents
因为父母总不能跟
to tell their teenage daughter that she can live with her boyfriend.
青春期的女儿说 她可以和男友同居
I think I'm a little more than a boyfriend.
我可不只是男友
Yeah, little more than a boyfriend
是啊 不只是男友
and a little less than a husband.
但也不算是丈夫
So, I don't think we're going to get their approval.
我们应该不会得到他们的同意
But we do have a son
但我们有一个儿子
and I do love you.
而且我爱你
And like you said,
就像你说的
we've been practically living
反正我们过去几个月
here for the past few months anyway. So...
差不多都住在这 那么...
So, what's the hesitation about?
那你犹豫什么
Just hope it doesn't seem insensitive to other people.
我希望别人不会觉得我们冷漠
Insensitive, how? To what other people?
怎么会冷漠 谁会觉得
Adrian is going through hell, and I'm not.
艾利安和我现在身在两个世界
I just feel a little guilty
只是有点歉疚感
that things worked out so badly for them
他们不幸的时候
and not so badly for us.
我们却很幸福
No, no, no. You can't not move in with me
你不能因为幸福而感到歉疚
because you feel guilty about being happy, Amy.
就不搬来和我住 艾米
Whatever happens with Ben and Adrian happens.
本和艾利安之间的事已成定局
Whatever that is, it shouldn't affect us.
无论怎样都不应该影响我们
I feel badly for both of them, but I'm happy for us.
我很同情他们 但也为我们自己高兴
The three of us, we're a family.
我们三个是一家人
Yeah, we are a family, aren't we?
是啊 我们是一家人 不是吗
Yeah. We are, Amy.
对 艾米
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表