剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
because I can say with absolute certainty
因为我很肯定
that if I were to marry Omar,
如果我嫁给了欧马
I would be happy to just be with Omar for the rest of my life.
我很乐意和他共度一生
Too timid how?
怎么个羞涩法
'Cause Jack's not timid. He's anything but timid.
杰克可不羞涩 一点都不
Hey, who am I to judge?
别当真 我算老几啊
All right. I really have to go.
好了 我真得走了
Oh, don't go! This is what girlfriends do.
别走啊 我们在兴头上呢
They talk about guys.
好好聊聊男人们
Okay. Well, I just don't think it's nice, all right?
我不喜欢这样 行吗
Comparing guys sexually.
说来说去都是性
Well, they talk about us!
他们也这样啊
I can only answer for myself.
我只是在说我的个人感受
And I don't think it's very nice
我不喜欢
to sit around talking about guys
围在一起聊男人们
and comparing what they're like in bed.
和他们床上的功夫
And honestly, I'm just like really tired
我也确实很累了
and I would just rather be home with my husband.
我宁可回家陪着我老公
So, I made time to be with the two of you
所以 我也抽出空来和你们聊了
because we're supposed to be friends.
因为我们算是朋友
And I want to be friends,
我也想和你们交朋友
but I don't like this, so I'm just gonna go home.
但我不喜欢这样 我还是回家去了
Goodnight. I'll text you later or something.
晚安 晚点给你们发短♥信♥
Timid?
害羞
Hey, Amy.
你好 艾米
Kind of late, isn't it?
有点晚了 不是吗
Is it? I was just...
是吗 我只是
Coming over to spend the night?
顺路过来过夜
When's mom coming home?
妈妈什么时候回家
Soon. Good.
很快 不错
I really want to get that wedding going.
我真的想让那场婚礼进行
I want a wedding.
我想要一场婚礼
Absolutely. If that's what you want
当然 你想要什么
then that's what you'll have.
就会得到什么
When?
什么时候
The sooner the better.
越快越好
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Just needed to talk to someone.
只是想找人谈心
All right, let's go somewhere and talk.
好吧 咱们找个地方好好聊聊
Want to get a bite to eat?
想不想搞点吃的
Yeah, I would. But aren't you a little busy?
好呀 我想去 可你不是没时间吗
I'm never too busy for you.
对于你的事 我随时都有时间
I'll meet you at Geoff's.
咱们在杰夫餐厅见
Okay.
好的
George?
乔治
Uh, something just came up.
刚遇到点事情
I ran into Amy out front
我在门外遇到艾米
and she needs to go someplace and talk.
她需要找地方谈谈
I thought she was hanging out with Grace and Adrian.
我以为她和格瑞丝及艾利安出去玩了
All I know is, she needs to talk so...
我只知道 她需要找人谈谈 所以
So I'll see you tomorrow?
那咱们明天见
Sorry.
抱歉
That's okay.
没关系的
I love you, Kathleen.
我爱你 凯瑟琳
I love you.
我爱你
And I stupidly invited this girl over.
我傻到邀请那女孩来玩
It wasn't stupid.
那不是傻
It's good for you to know who Ricky's friends are.
了解里奇的朋友是什么人 这是好事
And he's not hiding her,
而且他也没有躲着她
so those two aren't doing anything,
因此他俩并没有做什么
if that's what you're thinking. I'd put money on it.
如果你担心的是这个 我敢打赌没事
No. No, I don't think that they're doing anything,
不 我并不认为他俩有什么苟且之事
but it put this doubt in my mind that
但我心里始终有疑虑
he could do something.
他可能会乱来
Everyone could do something.
每个人都可能会乱来
I think he's done enough.
我想他已经乱够了
I don't think he's interested
除了你之外 我可不认为
in doing anything with anyone other than you.
他还有兴趣跟别人乱来
But, Dad...
但是 老爸
What if I'm boring?
如果我变得索然无味呢
I'm sorry, i don't know who to talk to other than you.
抱歉 除了你之外 我无人可说
No, you can talk to me.
不 你可以跟我说
Uh, is everything okay in that department?
你俩那事儿和谐么
I can't believe I'm asking that.
真不敢相信我会这么问
Yeah, I mean, I think everything is okay.
是的 我是说 我想一切都好
But, Dad, Ricky has been with lots of women.
但是 老爸 里奇有过很多女人
And I've never been with anyone but him.
除了他之外 我却没有跟过别人
So how do I know?
我又能知道什么呢
That's the girl mind talking.
这就是女性思维了
Guys don't think like that.
男生们才不会这么想呢
I'm sure no sex is boring to your husband.
我能肯定 没有无趣的性♥爱♥
Or anyone's husband. Or boyfriend. Or whatever.
不仅对你丈夫而言 对任何男人都一样
Guys just like sex.
男人们沉迷于性♥爱♥
But don't guys like to have sex with different women,
可男人们不是喜欢跟不同女人做♥爱♥吗
not just one?
而不是忠于一人
No, not necessarily.
不 并不是必然如此
There are a lot of advantages of
一夫一妻制的关系
being in a monogamous relationship.
有很多益处
One, it's a dangerous world out there
第一 这是个危险的世界
and God only knows what you can catch these days
只有上帝才知道你在漫不经心的勾搭中
from casual hook-ups.
能遇到什么人
And two, even if it becomes predictable,
第二 就算一切可以预知
it's still good.
那仍然有益处
At least you know what you're getting.
至少你知道自己得到什么
It's like always having chicken pot pie on Wednesday.
就像是总在周三吃鸡肉派
Nothing wrong with chicken pot pie.
鸡肉派可不会出错
You and mom, you...
你和妈妈 你们
did do it more than once a week on Wednesdays, right?
不止是在每个周三才做一次吧
I don't think we need to discuss that.
我想咱们没必要讨论这个
Okay, I would just like to know
好吧 我只想知道自己在那方面
if I'm genetically inferior sexually.
是不是天生就不擅长
I don't even know if there is such a thing.
我都不知道还有这种说法
It's all good. You worry too much.
都很好 你担心过头了
What are you doing eating pizza all alone in the dark?
你干嘛一个人坐在黑暗里吃披萨
Oh. I just felt like having a little snack.
我只是想来点小点心
By yourself?
一个人吃
George was supposed to stop by
乔治本来要来的
and then he ran into Amy outside
可他在外面遇到了艾米
and then the two of them went to get a bite to eat.
然后他们俩就出去吃了
I'll see him tomorrow.
我们明天再见面
Yeah, we were having a little discussion about,
是呀 我们进行了一次讨论
you know, guys.
你知道的 关于男人
And I think Amy got a little uncomfortable
我觉得艾米有点不太自在
because she's not as experienced as Adrian and me.
因为她不如我和艾利安有经验
As you?
不如你
Well, you know who I've been with.
你知道我曾经和谁在一起
I mean, there was that one time with Jack,
我是说 跟杰克就只有那一次
and then that one time with Daniel,
跟丹尼尔也有一次
and then lots of times with Grant.
跟格兰特有很多次
Yeah? And your experience makes you superior somehow?
是吗 你的经验让你升级了吗
My experience just makes me more experienced.
我的经验让我更有经验了
Honey, Amy's been living with Ricky for a while.
亲爱的 艾米跟里奇同居有阵子了
What is this, some kind of contest
这是什么 某种计算
of how many partners or
你有多少性伙伴
the number of times you've done it?
或者做过多少次的比赛吗
Mom! Grace!
妈妈 格瑞丝
No wonder Amy left.
怪不得艾米离开了
Why?
为什么
Because you and Adrian obviously made her feel awkward.
很明显 因为你和艾利安让她感到尴尬
Adrian was the one that made things awkward.
让事情变得尴尬的人是艾利安
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表