剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager
《青春密语》前情提要
By any chance, has Ethan been with you?
伊森是不是跟你在一起呢
He should be halfway to Texas by now.
他现在正在去德州的路上
We're gonna miss you around here.
我们会想你的
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
So what's next?
接下来要干什么
Kathy had to move away from home.
凯西不得不离开家
That's what you get
当你是个怀孕的未成年少女时
when you're a teenager and you get pregnant.
就该受到这样的惩罚
I don't want to get married.
我不想结婚
But you're already married.
但你们已经结婚了
No, I'm not. We lied.
不 我们没有 我们说谎了
I'm getting the cast off,
我现在就要把石膏拆了
and I'm getting back on the field before spring training.
我得在春训之前回到赛场上
What about your broken leg?
那你受伤的腿怎么办
I prayed that my bones would heal.
我祈祷我的骨头会长好
Will you marry me? Yes.
你愿意嫁给我吗 我愿意
I guess things went pretty much like we thought they would.
事情发展得和我们预料中差不多
I'm gonna march out of here and you're gonna go with me,
我会自信满满地带你离开这里
and they're not gonna stop you.
谁也拦不住你
Yes, they are.
不 他们不会放我走的
It's time to say goodbye.
是时间道别了
I had a test done way back when.
我老早以前就鉴定过了
You mean to tell me you've known all along that Robbie is my son?
你是说你一直都知道罗比是我儿子吗
You haven't been the father
你从来就不是父亲
and you're not going to be the father.
也不会成为父亲
I got a check for a million dollars.
我得到了一张一百万的支票
I know your doctors have suggested that you get some counseling.
我知道医生们建议你去咨♥询♥下心理医生
I don't need a psychiatrist, I just need a saw.
我不需要心理医生 我只需要一把锯子
I am so happy to see you!
真高兴见到你
They're just letting me stay until the end of the school year.
他们仅仅让我在这待到这学期末
"Then we'll see."
"然后到时再看"
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你 我也爱你
Dad! Where are you?
爸 你在哪儿呢
Oh, hey. Good morning. Where is he?
早上好 他去哪儿了
He who? Ricky?
哪个他 里奇吗
You know who. My dad.
你知道是谁 我爸爸
He's been lying to my mother all this time about Robie?
在罗比这件事上他一直都在骗我妈是吗
Uh, who? Huh? Say what?
谁啊 说什么呢
Where is he?
他去哪儿了
I have no idea.
我不知道
I think he was going to stay over at Kathleen's last night.
我觉得他昨晚去凯瑟琳那儿过夜了
That's why I have Moose,
所以是我带慕斯去遛弯
cause it was a sleepover, wasn't it?
因为有人夜不归宿 是不是
I don't care about the dog. I just want to know where my dad is.
我不关心这狗 我只想知道我爸去哪儿了
Is he at Kathleen's? Well, I think he was,
他在凯瑟琳那儿吗 我觉得他在
but by now, he could be at a convenience store,
但现在 他可能在哪个便利店
or one of those biscuit places, Putt-Putt, I don't know.
或者哪个饼干店 我哪知道啊
Hey, sorry, I was in the shower. Have you been here long?
抱歉 我刚洗澡呢 来很久了吗
What's going on?
发生什么了
Is something going on? You tell me.
发生什么事了吗 那得问你了
You tell me if something's going on.
你来说发生什么事了
You lied about being Robbie's father?
你骗别人说你是罗比的爸爸
David told you?
戴维告诉你的吗
David did not tell me. Mom told me. She's so upset!
戴维没告诉我 妈妈告诉我的 她很失望
With me? Yes, with you! You lied to her!
对我吗 没错 对你 你骗了她
You lied to me, and Ashley and to Robbie!
你骗了我 还有艾希礼和罗比
Dad. You lied to a baby!
爸 你居然骗一个婴儿
I had to lie.
我不得不说谎
David was a big coward. He wasn't going to come through.
戴维是个孬种 他不会接受这件事的
I stepped up. If I hadn't, that kid wouldn't have a father.
我站了出来 如果不那样 孩子就没爸爸
I'm a hero, damn it.
妈的 我是个英雄
You are not a hero. You're a liar.
你不是英雄 是个骗子
You could have just told Mom that you weren't the father
你本可以告诉我妈你不是那孩子的父亲
and if you wanted to step up,
然后如果你想逞英雄的话
you could still step up and act like a father,
你还可以站出来扮演父亲的角色
but to actually claim that you're a father when you weren't?
但是你明知道自己不是还说是他父亲
Oh, my God! Dad!
天哪 老爸
Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
你这不是五十步笑百步吗
What? You lied about your wedding, didn't you?
什么 你骗我们你结婚了 不是吗
What? Yeah, you lied.
什么意思 没错 你撒谎了
I saw the DVD and then I had to
我看到那张盘了 然后我不得不
lie and say I hadn't seen the DVD for your sake.
撒谎 为了你说自己没看过那张盘
Just like I lied to your mother for her sake.
就像我为了你妈撒谎一样
When I lie, it's for my family.
我撒谎都是为了我的家庭
When you lie, it's for you.
而你撒谎只是为了你自己
All right, all right, we knew that you knew.
行了 行了 我们知道你知道了
Who else have you told? No one.
你还告诉谁了 谁都没告诉
No one but Kathleen? No one!
除了凯瑟琳吗 我谁也没告诉
Who else have you told?
你还告诉谁了
Ben guessed, but that doesn't really count. Why not?
本猜到了 但是那也不算 为什么
Because he says he looked it up on the Internet,
因为他说他在网上查的
but there's all sorts of lies on the Internet
但是网上有各种各样的谎言
and misinformation, so... He just thinks he knows.
还有误报 所以...他只是认为他知道了
Anyone else? Dr. Fields.
还有呢 菲尔斯医生
Is that it? I think that's it.
就这么多 我觉得就这么多
But it doesn't make any difference if anyone finds out
但是有人发现我们的事也没关系
because we're going to get married again.
因为我们马上又要结婚了
But you, on the other hand...
但是你 恰恰相反...
Dad, you are in serious trouble.
老爸 你现在麻烦大了
You might have to give up Robbie, you know that?
你可能得放弃罗比抚养权 你知道吗
I'm not giving up Robbie.
我不会放弃罗比的
David said I could work something
戴维说我可以和你
out with your mother so I'd still see him.
妈妈商量下解决方法 让我还能见着他
Maybe I'll even see him more.
也许我还能多见见他
Dad, you don't think you can work something out with her, do you?
爸 你不会认为你和她还有商量的余地吧
Dad, you're probably not going to see her or Robbie again. Ever.
爸 你可能见不到她和罗比了 永远
Well, that's not very nice after what I did.
我做了那么多 这可不厚道
Dad, you should have just told Mom the truth.
爸 你应该告诉妈妈真♥相♥的
Geez, our family was freaky enough before all of this happened.
这事儿发生前咱家就够奇葩的了
Did it ever even occur to you
你有没有想过
to tell her the truth, to tell all of us the truth?
告诉她真♥相♥ 告诉我们大家真♥相♥
People need to hear the truth.
人们需要听实话
Oh, do they? Yes, they do.
是吗 当然需要
Do they?
真的吗
I just said that they do.
我刚说过了需要
Then get out there and tell people
那你出去告诉大家
that you're not married. And I'd start with your mother.
你没有结婚 我就跟你妈说
I think that my mother has enough to deal with right now.
我觉得我妈现在已经够混乱的了
Fine. Tell Ricky's mother. No. I'm afraid of her.
好 那告诉里奇的妈妈 不 我害怕她
Tell his other mother, tell Nora.
告诉他另一个妈 告诉诺拉
We're not going to tell anyone, okay?
我们不会告诉任何人 好吗
We're just going to get married again.
我们马上又要结婚了
You sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你确定吗 当然 我确定
We're in love again.
我们又相爱了
We are. Look, Dad, everything is really good with me and Ricky
真的 爸 我和里奇一切都很好
and everything is bad with you and Mom.
但是你和妈妈一切都很不好
Which means everything is going to be bad with you and Robbie.
这意味着你和罗比一切也不会好
No, it doesn't. She's not going
怎么可能 她不会
to keep me from seeing him or anything like that.
不让我见他什么的
Did she say that?
她那么说过吗
Well, she can't mean that. I'm the only dad Robbie's ever known.
她不能那样 罗比只认我这一个父亲
And he's my son.
他就是我儿子
He is.
他就是
This is why we ran off and got married in the first place.
这就是为什么一开始我们私奔去结婚
Because my family is completely screwed up.
我家太乱了
Well you didn't want to have another wedding anyway.
但总之你也不想再办一场婚礼
Well, no, I didn't, but now I do.
我以前不想 但是现在想了
I have a dress and everything
我买♥♥了条裙子 一切都准备妥当了
and we are kind of excited about it. Both of us.
我们很激动 我们俩个都很激动
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表