剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and I'm sure that he will be a wonderful husband.
他肯定也会是个好老公
And you left out the most important part.
你漏了最重要的部分
You're not in love with him.
你不爱他
I know you're not in love with him
我知道你不爱他
and I know you don't want to get married.
也知道你不想结婚
Don't do it, Amy!
别结婚 艾米
What is wrong with you?
你犯什么病
She loves Ricky and Ricky loves her
她爱里奇 里奇也爱她
and they have a son and they're getting married.
他们有了儿子 都要结婚了
Why would you want to destroy the lives of three people?
你为何想要毁掉三人的生活
Good question. Excellent question even.
问得好 问得很妙
I'm not trying to destroy the lives of three people.
我没要毁掉他们三人的生活
I'm trying to save the lives of three people.
我是在挽救他们三人的生活
Because no matter how much those three love each other,
因为不管他们三个多爱彼此
Amy does not want to marry Ricky,
艾米不想嫁给里奇
and I'm sure Ricky doesn't want to be married to someone
里奇肯定也不想娶个
that doesn't want to marry him.
不想嫁给他的人
And as far as getting married for the children,
而结婚对于孩子来说
well, that doesn't work.
不管用的
Children know when their parents are unhappy
孩子会知道他们的父母不开心
and they know when they don't love each other.
会知道他们不爱彼此
Really, Ethan, listen to me.
真的 伊森 听我说
When a guy gets a girl pregnant in high school,
当一个男的在高中让姑娘怀孕了
even if he does the right thing and steps up and marries her,
即便他做了对的事 很快娶了她
that doesn't mean that the two of them love each other.
不代表他们两人彼此相爱
It just means they're two good people
只说明他们是两个想做
who're trying do the right thing.
对的事情的好人
But what's the right thing?
但对的事情是什么
To be obligated to someone for the rest of your life
用你的余生对某人负责
because of one night?
就因为一夜春宵
Or is the right thing to have the
还是勇于意识到
courage to realize that, despite that one night,
虽然发生了一♥夜♥情♥
you still have to live your dreams or else you'll be miserable?
还是应该去追逐梦想 否则会悲惨一生
He knows I'm trying to sleep with Layla?
他怎么知道我想和蕾拉睡觉
Hey, Ethan.
伊森
You look like you could use a friend.
你看起来需要朋友
I'm fine without friends.
我没朋友也好好的
You're not my friend, you're Kathy's friend.
你不是我的朋友 你是凯西的朋友
Or is it "boyfriend" now?
或者 已经是"男朋友"了吧
Uh... We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
And as Kathy's friend, I have to tell you something.
而作为凯西的朋友 我要告诉你
Layla is not a nice girl.
蕾拉不是一个好女孩
I'm not looking for a nice girl.
我没想找个好女孩
You're looking for a nice girl to fool around with.
你是想找个好女孩和你鬼混
No. That would be the ideal.
不 那是理想状态
I don't have to have the ideal.
但我没必要那么理想
I've never had the ideal.
我从来就得不到理想的东西
I'll just take what I can get.
我就接受我能得到的好了
And by the way, I like Layla.
顺便说一句 我喜欢蕾拉
Well, you're not going to like her
如果我告诉你她是怎么说凯西的
after I tell you what she said about Kathy.
你就不会喜欢她了
She said that Kathy's a skank
她说凯西是个骚货
and has no idea who got her pregnant
根本不知道自己怀的是谁的孩子
because she's slept with so many guys.
因为她和很多男人上过床
What? She wouldn't say that. You're making that up.
什么 她才不会那么说呢 你在瞎编
No, I'm not making that up. Ask her yourself.
不 我没有瞎编 你自己去问她
Kathy is a skank? That's ridiculous.
凯西是骚货 太可笑了
She's the nicest, sweetest girl ever.
她是世上最好 最温柔的女孩了
That's why I broke up with her.
所以我才和她分手
So you would rather have a gossip and a liar
你是说 你宁愿和一个长舌骗子在一起
than the nicest, sweetest girl ever?
而不要世上最好 最温柔的女孩吗
Or whatever you said?
或者你说她是什么
I cannot wait four years
我没办法再等四年
until I get out of high school to have sex,
等到高中毕业才和人做♥爱♥
I can't. I don't want to.
我做不到 我不想这样
You know who else said that?
你知道还有谁说过这话吗
Ben Boykewich. Right before he got that girl pregnant,
本·波伊科维齐 就在他让那女孩怀孕前
the "not Amy girl" that he wasn't in love with.
那个"不是艾米的女孩" 他根本就不爱她
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Everyone knows. It's legend.
大家都知道 这都是个传奇了
And you never even asked Amy about what Adrian said?
艾利安说的那些 你没去问过艾米吗
Why would I?
为什么要问
Amy can tell me if she doesn't want to get married.
艾米如果不想结婚 可以告诉我
Adrian's just causing trouble.
艾利安只是在搅局
Not with me. Man, I never had it so good.
对我没用 兄弟 我从没这么高兴过
I love the idea of getting married.
一想到结婚 我就开心
Hey, you want to be my best man?
对了 你要不要做我的伴郎
I'm happy for you Jack, but
我很为你高兴 杰克 但是
no, I don't want to be your best man. I don't "best man".
我不想做你的伴郎 我从不做伴郎
I just got finished with my last final.
我刚考完最后一门
Maybe we can all go out and celebrate.
要不我们一起出去庆祝一下吧
Okay. I guess no good deed goes unpunished.
好吧 看来我是好心没好报了
I was just trying to help.
我只是想帮个忙
Neither of those two can tell you two the truth,
她们俩都没法跟你们说实话
but go ahead, get married.
不过随你们便 结婚就结婚吧
Live a lie, if that's what you want.
你们要愿意 就在谎言中生活吧
What do I care?
我♥操♥什么心
Hey, you're looking very handsome. Where are you off to?
你看起来真帅 这是要去哪儿呢
I'm going to try to talk Grace
我要去说服格瑞丝
into going to Geoff's for dinner tonight.
今晚和我一起去杰夫餐厅吃饭
George offered to pick up the tab, so...
乔治说他来买♥♥单 所以...
Perfect.
太好了
You can give Grace this little graduation gift
你可以把我们给她买♥♥的
that we got for her.
毕业礼物送给她
Really? You got her something? Your dad and I.
你给她买♥♥东西了 真的吗 我和你♥爸♥爸
Dad doesn't shop. This is really nice, Mom.
爸爸从来不购物 妈妈 你太好了
And I know you really don't like Grace all that much.
我知道 你其实不那么喜欢格瑞丝
Well, I do, I do, Jack.
不 我喜欢她 杰克
And I guess she's going to be my daughter-in-law someday, so...
而且我想 她以后会是我的媳妇 所以
I want us to be close.
我想和她亲近一点
After all, I don't have a daughter,
毕竟我没有女儿
so Grace will be my daughter.
所以我可以把她当女儿
So, I have a little confession to make.
我要向你坦白一件事
What's that?
什么事
About a month ago, I went to see Grace.
大概一个月前 我去找了格瑞丝
Did she ever mention that to you?
她有和你提过吗
No.
没有
I probably shouldn't have,
我或许不该去找她
but I thought she was about to break up with you
但是我当时以为 她要和你分手了
and I...
我就...
I just told her that I hoped she wasn't going to do that,
我就告诉她 希望她别和你分手
because, you know, well...
因为 你知道
You've just been through so much, honey,
你刚经历了这么多事 亲爱的
and I didn't want to see you hurt.
我不想看到你受伤
That was really nice, Mom, to try to protect me like that,
妈妈 你这样保护我 真是太好了
but Grace loves me, and I love her,
但是格瑞丝爱我 我也爱她
and I don't think we'll ever break up.
我们不会分手的
No. You probably won't.
对 你们应该不会
Oh! We also got Madison a little something.
对了 我们给麦迪逊也买♥♥了点东西
Madison?
麦迪逊
Yeah, she's graduating, too,
是啊 她也要毕业了
and you two were on and off for years.
你们俩分分合合了好几年
We always liked Madison,
我们一直挺喜欢麦迪逊
so I just wanted to get her a little something for graduation.
所以我想给她一个毕业小礼物
I don't know, Mom. I'm not sure Grace would approve.
妈妈 我不知道 格瑞丝可能会不高兴
Oh, well, just have Grace give it to her at school or something,
你让格瑞丝上学的时候拿给她就好了
it's not a big deal.
没什么关系的
Okay. Uh, what is it?
好吧 那是什么呢
Just a charm bracelet.
就是一个幸运手链
What'd you get Grace?
那给格瑞丝的是什么
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表