剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
but I have a lot going on with my family and...
但我家里发生了很多事
And you're young.
你还年轻嘛
Well, Ricky is the same age as Adrian.
里奇和艾利安差不多大
You're right. Adrian's young, too.
没错 艾利安也很年轻
But we're going to take our time,
但我们要慢慢来
get married in the next couple of years.
过几年再结婚
That's what the engagement is,
这就是订婚的意义
a commitment to get married.
对婚姻的承诺
Well, Ricky and I aren't married,
里奇和我还没结婚
but I guess we're still engaged.
但我猜想我们还是订婚了
You guess?
你猜想
No, no...
不 不
No. We're engaged.
不 我们确实订婚了
I just don't know where I want to go to school
我只是不清楚该去哪读书
and Ricky wants me to go wherever I want to go.
里奇会支持我的决定
Nice.
很好
What's your favorite neighborhood?
你最喜欢哪个区
I like Little Italy.
我喜欢意大利居民区
Mmm. Me, too.
我也是
Although my favorite
不过我最喜欢的
Italian restaurant is on the lower east side.
意大利餐厅在曼哈顿下东区
Mine, too.
我的也是
"Mine, too. Mine, too."
"我的也是 我的也是"
Yeah. Schiripa's.
是施瑞帕餐厅
Yes! The spedino?
对 斯皮蒂诺菜吗
Too bad we won't have any time to go there.
可惜我们没时间去那儿
Some other time. In the future.
将来总会有时间的
You and Ricky and me and Adrian.
你和里奇 加上我和艾利安
And John. Don't forget John.
还有约翰 别忘了他
Of course, John.
当然还有约翰
So, if you go to school in New York,
那么 如果你去纽约读书
would you bring John with you?
你会带约翰一起去吗
Ricky said he'd stay here,
里奇说他会待在这
but, I don't know, I think I'd have to.
但我应该要带他一起
And then Ricky would stay where he is?
那里奇会待在这儿吗
I don't know. It's all really new.
我不知道 一切都是未知数
I still think it's best that
我还是觉得最好的办法是
we get married and then decide all of this.
我们先结婚 再决定这些
But of course, you don't have to get married.
但你们也不一定要结婚
There's plenty of single mothers raising their sons alone.
有很多单身妈妈独自抚养儿子
I'm not doing that.
我不会那样做
But you could do that if you wanted.
但如果你愿意 你可以这样做
I don't want to do that.
我不想那样做
I want to get married.
我想结婚
Do you? Yeah.
你想结婚吗 对
Do you really?
真的吗
Do you really want to get married?
你真的想结婚
You can listen to Omar,
你可以听欧马的建议
you don't have to get married.
你不一定要结婚
You were eavesdropping this whole time?
你一直在偷听吗
Please don't tell me you texted Adrian
请不要告诉我你发短♥信♥给艾利安
that Amy and I are sitting next to each other.
说艾米和我坐在一起
Let me see. When was the last time I texted Adrian?
我想想 我最后一次短♥信♥艾利安是啥时候
Oh, yeah. Right.
对了
It was right before they said to turn off the electronics
就在广播说"请关闭电子设备"
and put away the phones.
"收起手♥机♥"之前
Great.
太好了
When is Margaret coming! Geez. It's 11:00!
玛格丽特什么时候来啊 都11点了
You don't go to bed at 11:00.
你又不是非得11点睡觉
She's got an emergency she's handling
她现在在处理紧急情况
and you still don't understand this stuff so...
你还是不理解这些事
So I'm tired. I want to go home and go to bed.
我累了 我想回家睡觉
What's your answer?
你得出的答案是什么
X equals...
X等于
Kathy.
凯西
The answer to all this is Kathy.
这些问题的答案就是凯西
You know, I should have let her tutor me.
我真该让她辅♥导♥我的
No, you two would just be making out.
不 你们俩只会想着亲热
You're not having sex, are you?
你们没上♥床♥吧
Are you kidding? She just had a baby.
开玩笑吧 她刚生了小孩呢
No! Do not have sex in high school.
没有 别在高中时期上♥床♥
I'm just going to say it.
我直说了
Do not have sex in high school. It's a mistake.
别在高中时期上♥床♥ 这是个错误
Not using condoms is a mistake.
不用避孕套才是错误
My whole goal for high school is to use a condom.
我高中的目标就是用避孕套
Wait until you're in college.
等到上大学吧
You didn't.
你没有啊
No. I didn't.
对 我是没有
She's here! She's downstairs. Good night.
她到了 她在楼下 晚安
Listen to me, don't do anything stupid.
听我说 别干傻事
Listen to me, you're doing something stupid when you let Amy
听我说 你让艾米去纽约读书
go to New York to go to school.
才是在干傻事
I got to go.
我要走了
Ricky? Did Ben text you or not?
里奇 本短♥信♥你了吗
Yeah. He texted me.
是的 他短♥信♥我了
He texted me, too. I'm surprised I didn't hear from you.
他也短♥信♥我了 很惊讶你没联♥系♥我
You were hoping to hear from me?
你希望我联♥系♥你吗
No. I just figured you'd get pissed off and call me.
不 我以为你会生气地打电♥话♥给我
Sorry, Ricky, but I'm in love
抱歉 里奇 但我恋爱了
and I'm not the old Adrian.
我不再是过去的艾利安
Omar's totally trustworthy, right?
欧马完全值得信赖 对吧
He better be.
他最好值得信赖
But, um, I know Amy is, so I'm not worried.
但我知道艾米是如此 所以我不担心
Are you?
你担心吗
"Ricky, I heard you and Amy aren't really married,
里奇 我听说你和艾米其实没结婚
And maybe you'll still get married,
也许你们将来还是会结婚
But there's something I want to say to you.
但我有些话想对你说
I've always wanted to be with you.
我一直都想和你在一起
I've always been in love with you.
我一直爱着你
And running into you again after all these years,
这么多年后再次遇见你
it just seemed like maybe we're destined to be together.
就像是缘分天注定
I can't stand to be near you every day and not have you.
我不能忍♥受每天在你身边却不能拥有你
I don't know if you're in love with Amy
我不知道你是否爱着艾米
or you just feel obligated to her and John.
还是你觉得有义务照顾她和约翰
But time will tell.
但时间会证明一切
There's no way for us to ever have a life until and unless
除非你最终决定和艾米在一起
you give your relationship with Amy
放弃其他一切选择
every chance and exhaust every possibility.
我们才能各自继续生活
Please try to make it work out with her.
请试着和她一起好好生活
Do whatever you have to do to make it work out with her.
排除万难 和她好好生活
But if it doesn't,
但如果你们不合适
we'll find each other again."
我们会再一次邂逅的
You should have just told me that Jack wants to sleep over.
你应该告诉我杰克想在这过夜的
I don't care if he sleeps over. Poor guy.
我不在乎他是否过夜 可怜的男人
Everyone knows he has a problem, he knows it, too.
所有人都知道他有问题 他自己也清楚
Very scary what he went through.
他经历的一切太可怕
I know. But he won't talk to anyone.
我知道 但他不愿意向别人倾诉
I'll talk to him.
我会找他谈谈
You go get those brownies
你去拿点核仁巧克力饼
your mom always has under that cake thing.
就是你妈总放在蛋糕下面的
Jack, it's me.
杰克 是我
Open up. Come on, we're going to my house.
快点开门 我们去我家
Don't shoot. It's me, George.
别开枪 是我 乔治
Oh, no.
不
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, the gun, it just went off.
对不起 枪不小心走火了
You could have killed me!
你差点杀了我啊
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表