剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I was parked around the corner,
我在拐角处停车
just waiting for you to get home.
就等着你们回家
You have keys.
你有钥匙的
Keys? No, I don't.
钥匙吗 不 我没有
Yeah. You have our extra keys.
不 你有我们的备用钥匙
Oh, that's right. I forgot.
对呀 我给忘了
How was lunch?
午饭怎么样
Lunch was
午饭
good.
挺好
Margaret and Shakur are really good cooks.
玛格丽特和尚克真是好厨子
So am I, you know.
我也是 你知道的
Yeah, I know. But when was the last time
是 我知道 但我们最后一次一起
we had dinner or lunch or ate a meal together?
吃晚饭或午饭或一起吃顿饭是什么时候
You've been too busy with Kathleen.
你光顾着跟凯瑟琳忙活了
Not that I haven't been busy, too.
也并非是我不忙
John and I have some things to do in the other room.
约翰和我去其它房♥间玩
Amy, I'm sorry.
艾米 对不起
I didn't know you were coming to church
我不知道你会来教堂
and when I saw the look on your face,
当我看到你脸上的表情时
it nearly killed me.
我几乎心痛得要死
I hate disappointing you.
我不喜欢让你失望
But it happens.
但这就是会发生
Parents disappoint their children sometimes
父母有时会让孩子失望
and children disappoint their parents sometimes.
而孩子有时也会让父母失望
Maybe we both expect too much of each other.
也许我们双方都对彼此期望的太多了
Wait. What are you getting at?
等等 你是想说什么
I'm getting at...
我想说的是
I think your mother is disappointed
我觉得你妈妈很失望
that you ran off and got married and that's my fault.
你私奔结婚 而那都是我的错
And I'm asking you to let her arrange some kind of wedding
我请你让她安排一些婚礼事宜
so she can get what she wants,
这样她就能得到她想要的
her and Margaret and Nora.
她和玛格丽特还有诺拉
I just wanted to see you married.
我只是想看着你结婚
I don't think I had to
但我觉得我并不是必须
actually see you say "I do" or anything like that.
亲自看到你说"我愿意"什么的
Or I thought I didn't,
或者说我觉得我不想
but maybe they need that, the women.
但是她们可能需要这样 那些女人们
So, you think you could think about doing that?
所以 你是不是能考虑一下那么做呢
Maybe some time real soon?
能尽量早一点吗
Well, I don't know about some time real soon,
我不确定能不能早一点
but I could think about that. We are thinking about that.
但我会考虑那件事的 我们都在考虑
I just told Margaret today that
我今天刚告诉玛格丽特
we didn't want to say yes to her and no to my mom,
我们不想答应她而拒绝我妈妈
and yes to my mom and no to her,
或者答应我妈妈而拒绝了她
so she said we'd all get together to figure something out
所以她说我们应该一起来解决这件事
and we'll include Nora, too. And you, if you want.
包括诺拉 还有你 如果你愿意的话
You and... You, if you want.
你和... 如果你愿意的话
Thank you, Amy. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你 艾米 真的很感谢你
And, uh, I feel kind of stupid
在凯瑟琳这整件事上
about this whole Kathleen thing.
我觉得我就是个笨蛋
I've been over there like
我在那边就跟
I'm the new dad or something and I'm not.
初为人父似的 但其实我不是
I'm not married to Kathleen
我没和凯瑟琳结婚
and Grace and Tom are pretty much adults.
而且格瑞丝和汤姆也都快成年了
But I do hope that things will work out for Kathleen and me
但我真心希望我和凯瑟琳能有个好结果
and I hope you'll be okay with that.
而且我希望你不会介意
Yeah, I'm sure I will be. At some point.
我不会介意的 在某些时候
If it'll speed things up, I could
如果能使事情发展快一点 我可以
agree to just not take Kathleen to the wedding
同意不带凯瑟琳去婚礼
and your mom could agree not to take a date
然后你妈妈也不会带约会对象
so it will be just, you know,
所以就只有 你知道
your mom and me and not Ashley.
你妈妈和我 不会有艾希礼
That'd be perfect, huh?
那样很完美吧
No, not really.
不 一点都不
That would be perfectly selfish.
那样会自私得很完美
I really need to grow up here.
在这方面我真的需要成熟些
My son is going to be three years old this year
我儿子今年就要满三岁了
and I'm still acting like a three-year-old.
而我却表现得像个三岁孩子
You and Mom should do whatever you want.
你和妈妈应该做自己想做的事
She should bring a date if she wants to bring a date
她想带约会对象来就应该带约会对象来
and you should bring Kathleen.
你也应该带凯瑟琳来
Even if that means bringing along Grace and Tom.
即使那样意味着格瑞丝和汤姆也得跟着来
Because I just got married
因为我刚刚结婚
and getting married means being in a family
而结婚意味着成家
and our family seems to be getting bigger and bigger
而我们这个家似乎不断地在扩大
and I just need to accept that.
所以我必须要去接受它
Did you?
你接受了吗
Did you just get married?
你结婚了吗
What?
什么
What are you talking about? Of course we did.
你在说什么 我们当然结婚了
I don't know why I asked that.
我不知道我为什么那么问
I guess it's just hitting me that you're married.
我猜我是因为你们结婚而受刺♥激♥了
There's been so much talk about a wedding,
说了太多关于办婚礼的事
I keep forgetting there's been a wedding.
我都忘了你们有过一个婚礼了
Yeah. But we're okay with another one with
但是我们不介意和我们的亲戚朋友
our family and friends, as long as it's small, nothing too big.
再办一个 只要简单一点 不要太奢华就好
So, are you going to say your vows again
所以 你们是想重新再宣誓一次
or is it just a reception or something?
还是就是办一个宴会什么的
'Cause I think I'd kind of like to hear you say "I do."
因为我更想亲耳听到你说"我愿意"
And "I do."
我确实想这样
Just for the mothers.
为了你们的妈妈
But that would really be my only request.
但这真的是我唯一的请求
Other than that, I'll just show up.
除此之外 我就只要参加就可以了
Yeah, okay, if that's okay with Amy.
没问题 如果艾米不介意的话
We'll say the vows again.
我们重新再宣一次誓
Yeah, sure. It's okay.
可以 没问题
Okay, well...
好吧 那...
Sorry about this morning, kiddo.
今天早上很抱歉 孩子
Yeah, thanks, Dad.
谢谢你 爸爸
All right, I'll see you.
好 回见
Maybe we can all get together sometime.
也许改天我们能一块聚一聚
Yeah, maybe. Sometime.
好啊 改天吧
Text me.
给我发短♥信♥
What's up with him?
他怎么了
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
You don't think he came and left?
你不觉得他来过然后又走了吗
You don't think he saw that video?
你说他不会看到那个录像带了吧
No. I don't think he's that clever. He's still my dad.
不会 他没那么聪明 他还是我那个老爸
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm all right.
我没事
I love you. You know that, right?
我爱你 你知道的 对吧
Right.
对啊
Oh, hi, Jack.
你好啊 杰克
I just put all the food away in the refrigerator.
我刚把所有吃的都放到冰箱里了
I actually made a big lunch for everyone
其实我给大家做了顿大餐
in case you came home from church with Grace.
以防你和格瑞丝从教堂回来吃饭
I messed that up.
我搞砸了
Well, she's out in the guest house.
她在客房♥
I wanted to talk to you before I talk to Grace.
在我和格瑞丝谈话之前我想先跟你聊聊
Why's that?
为什么啊
I think I might want to ask Grace to marry me.
我想我可能会向格瑞丝求婚
No. If you're asking for my permission,
不行 如果你在征求我同意的话
no, you don't have my permission.
不可以 我不同意
She's too young and you're too crazy.
她太小了而你太疯狂了
To even get engaged?
连订婚都不行吗
Yeah. To even get engaged.
没错 连订婚都不行
I don't want Grace thinking
我不想让格瑞丝觉得
she has to get engaged or be married
她必须和你订婚或结婚
to feel okay about having sex with you.
才可以和你上♥床♥
And I don't want her
而且我不想让她
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表