剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
But not too much time,
但别太久了
because I really don't want you going away for school.
因为我真的不想你去那么远的地方上大学
Unless I go with you.
除非我和你一起去
That's a possibility, but it's best for you to talk to somebody.
不是没可能 但现在你得先找人谈谈心
Get some rest, move back into your dorm room,
回你的宿舍 好好休息
and just move on with your life
好好地继续生活
and not let what happened to you hold you back.
不要被过去的事再牵绊着止步不前
Bye, Jack.
再见 杰克
Wow. Court hearing?
要去庭审了吗
You're suing Anne?
你要告安妮吗
No. She's suing you?
不 难道是她告你
No. Oh, Robbie's dad is suing you? With Anne?
不对 是罗比的爸爸要告你 和安妮一起
No. Mmm.
也不对
She served you with an eviction notice?
她要把你逐出这里
You're fighting that eviction notice?
你准备还击是吗
No.
看来也不是
Somebody died?
有谁死了吗
The dog is sick?
是狗狗病了吗
None of the above.
一样都不是
Suits are never good. Why are you in a suit?
穿西装都没什么好事 你为什么穿西装
Get used to it, sister. I just reinvented myself again.
习惯起来吧 姐姐 我再次改头换面了
Reinvented again.
再次 改头换面
Re-invented. Again.
再次 改头换面
That's right. Isn't that redundant?
没错 你不觉得这两个词重复了吗
No, I've never been here before.
不 我从没这样过
I've entered the world of the metrosexual. What do you think?
我现在转型都市型男了 你觉得呢
I think I prefer the world of the homosexual.
那我还是喜欢你同性恋的造型
I know what that is.
至少我知道是什么样的
I'll tell you what metrosexual is.
我来展示给你看都市型男是什么样的
I had a mani/pedi yesterday. Buff.
我昨天去做了美甲 锃亮
That's kind of homosexual, in my opinion.
在我看来这有点同性恋的感觉
Well, a metrosexual is
好吧 都市型男大概就是
pretty much a straight homosexual, now isn't it?
性取向正常的同性恋吧 是不是
All right, I'll go with that.
行吧 这个我能接受
And I like the look.
我挺中意你现在的打扮
What are you going to do with it, Mr. Metrosexual?
你打扮成这样是要做什么 都市型男
I'll let you know.
你会知道的
You want to meet me at Geoff's for dinner?
你有兴趣和我去杰夫餐厅共进晚餐吗
For what?
为什么
Oh, just tell me now. I hate to go out to dinner.
现在就告诉我 我最讨厌出去吃晚饭了
Then don't come, we'll do it some other time.
那就算了 下次再说
That's right. I've got a secret.
就是这样 我有个秘密
And the only way you are
你想知道的唯一办法
going to get in on it is if you come to Geoff's.
就是和我去杰夫餐厅吃饭
You got a secret, huh? Mmmhmm.
你有个秘密是吧 没错
Aren't we pretty much waiting on an eviction notice from Anne
我们现在惨到等着安妮把我们赶走
because of your secrets?
不就是因为你的秘密吗
Haven't you learned
你难道没有
anything here lately about not keeping secrets?
吸取经验不要再保守什么秘密了吗
Yeah, I've learned I'm too nice a guy
是 我明白是我人太好
just to sit around and take whatever life throws at me
才会坐以待毙 听天由命
without getting up and taking some initiative.
却无动于衷 不采取任何行动
So you're doing what?
所以你是要做什么
Just tell me now.
快告诉我吧
I'll tell you tonight at Geoff's.
今晚在杰夫餐厅我会告诉你的
Oh. Oh! You and Kathleen, you're tying the knot?
我知道了 你和凯瑟琳要喜结良缘了
We've been tying the knot but we're not getting married,
我们是有良缘但是还不准备喜结
not right now, if that's what you meant.
不是现在 如果这是你想问的话
Yeah, that's what I meant, what did you mean?
我就是这个意思 你是什么意思
I mean, I've been shaved, waxed and plucked.
我是说 我修面 脱毛 光净如新
And I am ready to take on the world all shiny and new.
我已经准备好接受一个崭新的世界了
So you're saying you're a male prostitute now?
你是说你现在变身男妓了
Don't they wish?
那不便宜了她们
"They" Who?
"她们"是谁
The ladies.
那些姑娘们
I got to run.
我得走了
**Got the world on a string*
*世界尽在我掌握
**Sittin' on a rainbow*
*彩虹顶端高高坐
You're not going to be sitting so pretty when we're homeless!
我们都快无家可归了 你还风流倜傥
Hello.
喂
Hey. I need a favor.
喂 我需要你的帮忙
I need to meet with Leo this morning.
我今早得和里欧见个面
May I ask what this is regarding?
我能问下原因吗
No, you may not. Can you get me in or not?
不行 你能帮我联♥系♥到他吗
I have to know what it's regarding.
我必须先知道是什么事情
Not everyone can get in to see the wizard.
国王可不是你想见就能见的
I know that. That's why I said it was a favor.
我知道 所以才说让你帮忙嘛
I can't do you a favor at work. He's my boss.
我上班怎么帮你忙 他是我上司
He's everyone's boss. Sorry.
他是所有人的上司 抱歉
I'll be by at 9:00 A.M.
我早上9点到
Are you going to go by and see Leo or not?
你还准备去见里欧吗
I'm trying to see Leo.
我得想办法见里欧
I want to tell him we lied about being married
我要赶在别人之前告诉他
before someone else tells him.
关于结婚的事我们撒了谎
I don't want him to think we've stolen his cash.
我不想让他认为我们骗了他的钱
I don't either.
我也不想
By the way, what happened to Mimsy's money that she gave us?
另外 米慕斯给我们的钱哪去了
Us? That was not a wedding gift.
给我们的 那不是结婚礼物
Wasn't it? Ashley got money, I got money.
不是吗 艾希礼和我一人一份
Less money. Why did I think it was a "We"?
所以少了 我怎么以为是给我们的
We got money.
给我们的钱
I don't know.
我不知道
And I'm going to give those gifts back to the nursery ladies.
我还要把托儿所阿姨们给的礼物还回去
Why don't you just keep those until we do get married
为什么不留着 留到我们真正结婚时
so that this doesn't turn into some kind of freak show?
这样就不会搞得像个闹剧似的了
I can't keep that stuff.
我不能留着
You can't keep it until we do get married?
你不能留着到我们结婚的时候吗
You're not keeping Leo's money.
你也不想留着里欧给的钱
That's different. He's practically like my father.
那不一样 他就如同我的父亲
And it's money. It's not a blender.
而且那是钱 和搅拌机不一样
Oh, no. We used that blender.
天啊 不行 那搅拌机我们用过了
Yeah. We used the salad spinner, too.
是啊 那个沙拉搅拌器也是
I didn't. And neither of us touched
那个我没用 另外我们都没碰过
the fondue pot, or the crock pot, or the wok.
那个芝士火锅 慢炖锅 还有炒菜锅
But if you give those back,
可如果你把这几样还回去
it'll look as if we liked the blender
会让人觉得我们只喜欢搅拌机
but not the other stuff.
别的都不喜欢
Ugh! This is so complicated.
真是麻烦
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, what a tangled web we weave...
真是作茧自缚
Finish this, smarty pants.
接着背完啊 聪明鬼
I'm just saying we shouldn't have lied.
我只是想说 我们真不该说谎
But I don't know if we have to tell everyone we lied
但我不知道是不是得告诉大家真♥相♥
unless we're not getting married again.
除非我们不打算再结婚了
You can stop saying that.
别再这么说了
It's just "Married." Not "Married again."
是"结婚" 而不是"再结婚"
Uh, everyone is going to find out anyway,
大家总会知道的
so do whatever you want, tell whoever you want.
所以你想怎么做 告诉谁都随你
It's over.
都结束了
It's over?
都结束了
The lie is over.
这个谎言结束了
Are we over?
我们也结束了吗
Why do you want to know? Got any plans to travel any time soon?
为什么这么问 你最近有旅行计划吗
You opened that invitation to tour the school in New York,
你把纽约来的校园参观邀请函打开看了
didn't you?
是吧
Yeah, and I intend to
是的 我还打算
open everything that comes from that school.
把那学校发来的东西都打开来看
It's a federal offense to open up someone else's mail.
打开别人的信件 在全国都是违法的
Have me arrested. Until you start telling me the truth,
把我抓起来好了 除非你和我说实话
I'm opening the mail that comes from Hudson University.
不然我就把哈德森大学的来信统统打开看
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表