剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and I think I'll go change.
然后我觉得我得去换件衣服
Tomorrow night?
明晚吗
It's Christmas Eve.
今晚是平安夜
We've always gotten together on Christmas Eve.
我们每个平安夜都在一起过的
Hey, not my idea, it was your daughter's idea.
不是我的主意 是你女儿的主意
And by the way,
顺便说一句
your girlfriend's not invited tomorrow night either.
你女朋友明晚也不许来
Oh, yes she is!
她得去
We're doing family dinner tonight
今晚我们吃家庭晚餐
and then tomorrow night, we're spending Christmas together.
然后明晚我们一起过圣诞
Not at Amy's. This totally...
不去艾米家 这简直...
Sucks.
太差劲了
I'm going to go put Robbie down.
我得去把罗比放下来
Oh, that woman is such a whiner. I mean...
那女人简直是个怨妇
I thought she would never shut up about the traffic.
我以为她永远也不会停止抱怨堵车了
I mean, six hours in a car with that woman.
我和她在车里呆了六个小时
Merry Christmas, indeed.
真是个美好的圣诞夜
Are they gone?
他们走了吗
Afraid not.
恐怕不会走了
She wasn't supposed to be here till tomorrow.
本来她应该明天才来的
I guess Amy didn't make that clear.
我想是艾米没跟她说清楚
Guess my Christmas present to you
看来我为你准备的圣诞礼物
is just gonna have to wait.
要等等才能上场了
Mine as well.
我的也是
Guess we missed our window of opportunity.
看来我们错过了好机会
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
I've got an hour or so before I have to pick up Grace.
我还要等一个多小时才去接格瑞丝
Anne said she had some food in the car.
安妮说她车里有吃的
Nice.
不错
Crackers? Gum? Chips? Cookies?
饼干 口香糖 薯片 曲奇
Yeah, I'll have some cookies.
好啊 我想吃曲奇
I'm hungry.
我饿了
How long have I been asleep?
我睡了多久了
A long time, buddy.
好久了 哥们
What's today's date?
今天几号♥
It's Christmas Eve.
今天是平安夜
It's Christmas Eve?
都平安夜了
Oh, my God! Grace!
天哪 格瑞丝
Wake up!
快醒醒
What?
怎么了
He woke up.
他刚才醒了
What?
什么
Jack. Jack woke up.
杰克 杰克刚才醒了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
He was talking to me!
他刚刚跟我说话了
Look, Tom, I know you're just trying to make me feel better,
汤姆 我知道你想哄我开心
but please, you don't have to make things up.
但拜托 你没必要编故事出来
No. It's true.
不 真的
He said he wanted cookies. He's hungry.
他说他想吃曲奇 他说他饿了
You got to believe me.
你要相信我
Okay, Tom, I believe you.
好 汤姆 我相信你
We're gonna have to get going to church soon.
我们该出发去教堂了
I'm staying right here in case he wakes up again.
我要留在这 没准他还会再醒来
Yeah. Okay.
行 好吧
Hi. We're with Kathy. She's 15.
你好 我们是凯西的朋友 她15岁
I think her parents are here already somewhere.
我想她的父母应应该已经到了
Well, get her in here. We've been waiting on you.
把她带进来吧 我们一直等着呢
So you're really not going to ask me to marry you?
你真的不会向我求婚吗
I got you a cashmere sweater, I swear.
我只给你买♥♥了一件羊绒衫 我发誓
That's the same thing I got you. Great.
我也给你买♥♥了羊绒衫 太好了
And there's no ring?
而且没有戒指对吧
Oh, man. I told you,
拜托 我告诉过你
you have to say yes to me in private
只有你私下答应我以后
before I'm giving you a ring in public.
我才会在公共场合向你求婚
I don't want to be completely humiliated.
我才不想丢人现眼
It's bad enough my entire family knows
全家人都知道几个月前我向你求过婚
I asked you months ago.
已经够丢人的了
I hope they didn't tell my parents.
我希望他们没跟我父母说
This is why you're not getting a ring.
这就是为什么我不会在今天向你求婚
All you're getting is that cashmere sweater and all my love.
我只会送你一件羊绒衫还有我全部的爱
Whatever.
随你便
You can't beat going to that toy store.
那玩具店很棒 我没说错吧
That was amazing. Yeah, it was.
酷毙了 没错 是很棒
All right. Let's go in, I'm starving.
好了 我们进去吧 我饿死了
And as soon as I eat, we are leaving.
吃完饭我们就走
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐
Come on.
来吧
Oh, I like this. It's like a treasure hunt.
我喜欢 好像寻宝一样
I told you she'd have fun.
我跟你说她会喜欢的
She loves everything.
她什么都喜欢
It's so fun to give something to someone
这感觉真好 送礼物给一个
who hasn't had anything.
还没有收到礼物的人
As opposed to me?
跟我比吗
Well, I did have a little trouble shopping for you.
给你挑礼物对我来说是个挑战
We both did.
对我们两个都是
I get a treasure hunt, too?
我也有宝可寻吗
I have arrived!
我到达了
Ready, everyone?
准备好了吗 各位
We're ready. Are you ready?
我们准备好了 你呢
I don't know. What's in there?
我不知道 里面藏着什么
Well, open it and see. But, um, watch out.
打开看看 但要小心
Is something going to jump out at me?
会有东西扑到我身上吗
It could, you never know.
也许会 谁知道呢
All right. On the count of three.
好吧 数到三就打开
One, two, three.
一 二 三
A kitten! You got me a kitten!
小猫咪 你们给我买♥♥了只小猫咪
Didn't you say you wanted a kitten?
你不是一直想要一只小猫吗
Only all my life.
这辈子一直都想要
I know you'll take good care of her.
我知道你能照顾好她
What are you going to name her?
你打算给她取什么名字
Patches.
小补丁
You never got me a kitten.
你从没送过我小猫
Go find your gift.
去找你的礼物吧
Uh, I don't want a kitten.
我不是真想要只猫
I know that.
我知道
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you for everything. You saved my life.
谢谢你所做的一切 你拯救了我的生活
And the kitten's life, too. She's a rescue.
还有小猫的生活 她需要得到救助
Merry Christmas, Patches.
圣诞快乐 小补丁
Just stay out of my den. Oh, yeah.
不许进我的小房♥间哦
Always wondered what the box step was.
早就想知道盒子舞步是什么样子
It's a box.
就是个盒子
Two, three, four. Uh-oh. Wrong way.
二 三 四 错步了
Just like old times.
时光依旧啊
It's nothing like old times.
今非昔比了
It's nice to have the girls out of the house, isn't it?
姑娘们不在家里 真让人高兴 对吗
I hope Sugar Plum is enjoying
希望小甜心会喜欢
a big Italian Christmas.
盛大的意大利圣诞节
I'm sure she is.
我肯定她会的
And if she isn't... We don't have to hear about it.
如果过得不好 我们也不用听她抱怨
Thanks for sharing dinner with Kathleen.
感谢你与凯瑟琳共进晚餐
Yeah, I saw her in her Santa's helper suit.
我看见她穿着那件给圣诞老人当助手的服装
She looked like she needed something to eat.
看起来她需要吃点什么
I'm sorry if I interrupted anything.
很抱歉打扰你们
Are you? No.
真心的吗 才不呢
Eh. There's always New Year's.
还有新年呢
Merry Christmas, Anne.
圣诞快乐 安妮
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Holy smokes!
额滴神啊
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表