剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm not exactly on the payroll.
准确讲 我不属于在册人员
I'm student teaching,
我是教学实习
but I'm innocent, I didn't do anything
但我是无辜的 我什么都没做
and I have trust in the system.
而且我相信体制
Okay. How did you grow up
好吧 身为一个黑人
with pigmentation and trust in the system?
你怎么会相信体制呢
My dad is in law enforcement.
我爸在执法部门工作
Oh. Right. And he thinks the system works?
那好吧 那他觉得体制起作用吗
He's there to make it work. And what about your dad?
他在那里就是让体制起作用的 你♥爸♥呢
Yeah, he's there for the same reason.
对 他也出于同样的目的在那儿
And he likes being there.
他喜欢在那里工作
Who the heck could that be?
那能是谁呀
I'll get it. Maybe it's one of your neighbors or something.
我去开门 可能是你某位邻居之类的
No. No one has ever just
不 从来就没人
knocked on my door on a Sunday afternoon.
周日下午敲我的门
I'll get it. I'll get it.
我去开吧 我去开
Omar?
欧马
Mom.
妈
Mom?
妈
I was just out making my Sunday afternoon calls.
我只是在周日下午顺道拜访下
Did she just call me "Mom"?
她刚刚叫我"妈"吗
Is this Adrian?
这位是艾利安吗
What a beautiful girl.
多么漂亮的一个姑娘呀
And what a lovely apartment. May I come in?
多么温馨的小公♥寓♥呀 我可以进来吗
Well, I wish you had come to my church.
我希望你俩来过我的教堂了
I'd love you to come to my church.
我很乐意你俩去我的教堂
Why her church?
为什么去她的教堂
It's not my church.
那不是我的教堂
My friends go there. I don't go there.
我朋友们去那里 我不去
Well, next week bring your friends, come to my church.
那下周带上你的朋友们 来我的教堂
I'll tell you why. Because you take coming to your church
我告诉你原因 因为你把去你的教堂
as some sort of commitment to keep coming to your church
当成是承诺以后会一直去你的教堂
and we're not ready for that yet.
我们还没准备好去呢
I have asked him to bring you over to the house for dinner,
我之前叫他带你来家里吃晚饭
I've asked him to bring you out to dinner with us,
叫他带你和我们出去吃晚饭
I've asked him to video chat you with us.
叫他让你和我们视频聊天
He won't even do that.
他甚至连这一点都做不到
We kind of broke up.
我们差不多分手了
You don't look broken up to me.
我看你俩不像分手
We're thinking about getting back together,
我们正考虑重归于好呢
but I really want to focus on school right now.
但现在我真的还是想专心学业
Good for you.
挺不错嘛
But that doesn't mean you can't come over once in a while.
但那并不表示你没法偶尔过来一下
We're very friendly over at our house,
我们家里是非常友善好客的
you can bring anyone.
你带谁来都可以
Everyone is welcome.
任何人都欢迎
You can even bring
如果你们想的话
your gay friend Grace if you want.
甚至可以把你们的同性恋朋友格瑞丝带来
Okay.
好
You know, my daughter, janey is gay, omar's sister.
我女儿简妮就是同性恋 欧马的妹妹
Mmm, who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe if Grace is not with anyone right now...
要是格瑞丝现在没谈恋爱 或许...
She's just not with anyone right now.
她刚好现在没谈
Thanks for dropping by, Mom.
谢谢拜访 老妈
It's not your house.
这不是你家
Adrian will kick me out when she wants me to go home,
艾利安想让我回家时自然会把我赶走
won't you, Adrian?
对吧 艾利安
I'll leave that up to the two of you.
我还是留给你们母子俩决定吧
Come on, come on, come on, pick up.
快点 快点 快点 接电♥话♥
Hello?
您好
Dylan? Is that you?
迪兰 是你吗
Is that you, Ben? Dylan?
是你吗 本 迪兰
I have her phone.
我拿着她的电♥话♥呢
Oh. Sorry.
对不起
I guess I should hang up unless...
我猜我要挂电♥话♥了 除非...
She's heartbroken, you know,
她伤透了心 你知道的
that you would go down there to the DA's office
你去地方检察官办公室
and make her out to be a criminal like that.
搞得她出来跟个犯人似的
How crazy are you?
你是有多疯
Pretty crazy, but you've got to believe me,
很疯 但你必须相信我
I just did what I thought was right.
我做的都是我认为正确的事情
I just wanted to take responsibility
我只是想承担责任
and accept whatever punishment was coming my way
无论何种惩罚都安然接受
and just get it over with.
然后尽快结束这一切
Even if you didn't do anything?
哪怕你什么都没做吗
I didn't know that we didn't do anything.
我不知道我们是无辜的
And Dylan is under 18. I'm not.
而且迪兰还不到18岁 可我到了
I couldn't live with the thought of going to prison.
我不能过着担惊受怕会蹲监狱的日子
I'm torn, you know.
我心碎了 你了解吧
I want my daughter to be happy,
我想要我女儿开开心心的
but I also want her to be with a guy who's reasonably sane.
但我也想要她找个头脑清醒的男人
Who are you talking to? Grandma?
你跟谁打电♥话♥呢 外婆吗
I'm sane. I swear. Just...
我头脑清醒 我发誓 只是...
Give me a chance to prove it to you. Please?
给我个机会证明给您看 好吗
Please give me just one more chance?
求您再多给我一次机会吧
Did you want to talk to Ben?
你想跟本说话吗
That's Ben? Give me the phone!
是本吗 把电♥话♥给我
Not a word of this to your father.
这件事绝不可以跟你♥爸♥说
Okay, okay. Thanks.
好 好 谢啦
Ben?
本
Ben, I've been thinking about you all day.
本 我一整天都在想你
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
This is totally my fault.
这完全就是我的错
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Me too, Dylan,
我也是 迪兰
I don't know how I screwed things up
我不知道我是如何跟这么好的女孩
with such a nice girl.
把事情搞砸的
Such a nice, fun girl.
这么贴心开心的女孩子
I do like to have fun.
我确实很喜欢开开心心的
But I'm never going to do
但我决不会再做任何
anything fun that gets you into trouble again.
只为自己开心而伤害你的事了
I'm a big boy. I know how to say no.
我是个大男人 我知道如何拒绝
We have to figure out how to see each other.
我们必须想想如何能见到对方
We need to get your dad
我们必须搞定你♥爸♥
and my dad to let us see each other.
和我爸同意让咱俩见面
Actually, I was thinking maybe...
其实 我一直在想也许
This is a really crazy idea.
这是个疯狂的想法
I could pretend to be dating Henry.
我可以假装在和亨利约会
He could drop me off and pick me up
他可以送我过去 再接我回来
and in between, I could be with you.
而在这期间 我就跟你在一起
Huh. That's brilliant.
真是太聪明了
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll see you at school tomorrow and we'll work it out?
我们明天学校见 一起想办法
Thanks, Ben. I miss you.
谢谢 本 我想你
I miss you.
我想你
I have to go. Tomorrow.
我得挂了 明天见
Tomorrow.
明天见
Do what?
做什么
I'd do that. I owe you.
我愿意做 我欠你的
Really, you don't mind?
真的 你不介意吗
I mean, Dylan's parents aren't stupid.
我是说 迪兰的父母可不笨
Okay, if Henry is going out with Dylan,
好 要是亨利陪迪兰出去
who are you going to be pretending to go out with?
那你假装和谁出去呢
You?
你
Dad? George?
老爸 乔治
Grandpa!
姥爷
Dad?
老爸
George? Grandpa!
乔治 姥爷
Okay, we're both responsible for that, not just me.
好 这事我俩都有责任 不能全怪我
Hey, guys, I tried to catch you.
伙计们 我还想撞见你们呢
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表