剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And a very forgiving crowd if anything goes wrong.
弹错了也没关系 大伙都很宽容的
Okay.
好的
So, any time now.
随时可以开始了
Any time.
可以开始了
Oh, come on. Get the show on the road.
快点儿吧 快开始啊
I didn't know there was gonna be a seventh inning stretch.
我不知道这还有中场休息的
What a Friend We Have in Jesus, page 23.
《何等恩友慈仁救主》 第二十三页
What?
怎么了
What the hell is she doing here?
她来这儿凑什么热闹
Mom says let's eat.
妈妈说 该吃饭了
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
I am.
我饿了
Well, then, eat without me.
那你们就先吃吧
Forget about that guy!
别想那个人了
I can't!
我做不到
Grace, it'll be okay.
格瑞丝 一切都会好起来的
No, it won't!
不 不会的
Please, Tom, can you just leave me alone?
汤姆 让我独处会儿行吗
I really want to be alone.
我想一个人静一静
Wait, I don't really want to be alone.
等等 我也不是特别想一个人待着的
I'm sick of being alone. And being a Christian at our high school
我一个人都待烦了 作为一个基♥督♥徒
is the loneliest place on earth!
我们学校是地球上最孤独的地方
What are you talking about? You have friends.
你在胡说什么呢 你有那么多朋友啊
I have no friends and I have no boyfriend!
我没有朋友 我也没有男朋友
Maybe I should just go.
我还是走好了
Go where? I cooked lunch for all of us.
去哪呀 我都做好午饭了
Yeah, I don't think Grace is in the mood
我想现在格瑞丝没有心情
for a big family get-together right now.
享受家庭聚餐
I don't think you're in the mood. What's wrong?
我觉得你也没有心情 怎么了呢
No, I am. I'm just...
不 我只是...
Uh-oh. You're just...
你只是...
I'm just feeling a little weird.
我就是觉得有点怪
I should have told Amy we were going to church.
我应该告诉艾米我们去教堂的
It's the first time she's seen us together
这是她第一次看到我们在一起
and I think I might have upset her.
我想她可能有点不太高兴
I'm just going to go talk to her.
我想找她谈谈
Couldn't you talk to her a little bit later? After we've eaten?
晚点再去找她谈不行吗 吃完了再去
Yeah, I could. I guess. I don't know.
可以吧 我也不知道
I just feel like seeing her.
我就是想见她
You and I have been around your children
我们一直陪着你的孩子们
and we haven't spent any time around mine.
我已经好久没和我的孩子们在一起了
Yeah, well, two out of three of your children are in Italy.
因为你三个孩子里有两个都在意大利
Yeah, and one of them's
但是还有一个在这
here and we haven't really been including Amy
我们在一起的时候也没有叫过艾米
or her family when we get together.
或者带上她全家
Call them, see if they want to come eat with us.
给他们打电♥话♥ 看他们想不想来吃饭
There's plenty for everybody.
我做的饭足够了
Nah, I think I'm just gonna go home,
算了 我还是回家吧
let you and Tom and Grace have some time together.
你还是好好陪陪汤姆和格瑞丝吧
All right,
那好吧
if that's what you want to do.
如果你想这么做的话
I'll call you.
我会给你打电♥话♥的
Thanks for keeping John for us.
谢谢你帮我们照看约翰
Any time, Son, any time.
不客气 儿子 我随叫随到
Look, I got to tell you something.
我想跟你说点事
Okay, go ahead.
好啊 说吧
Amy and I...
艾米和我...
Well, Amy and I...
艾米和我...
You're having another baby?
你们又有孩子了吗
No.
不是的
Oh, good. Your mother heard a rumor.
那就好 你妈妈听到了一些传闻
We didn't think so, but...
我们不相信的 但是...
What did you want to tell me?
你想跟我说什么
It's just that we eloped because...
我们私奔是因为...
Amy wanted to, I heard.
我听说了 是艾米的想法
We both wanted to.
我俩都想那么做
Nevertheless, it was her idea.
无所谓 反正开始是她的主意
But it's gonna be one person's idea or the other, right,
之后又变成你的主意 接着又是她的
so who cares?
所以有什么好计较的
Your mother and I always wondered if
你妈和我一直希望你能
you'd settle down and get married.
早日成家立业
We're very happy for you.
我们都为你高兴
And you're our only son,
你是我们唯一的儿子
and we really do want to give you a spectacular wedding.
我们一定要为你办场旷世婚礼
Dad, 500 people?
可是爸 用得着请五百人吗
Tents and elephants and...
还有大象 帐篷...
It makes for nice memories
这些都会成为你有生之年
that you'll keep for the rest of your life.
难忘而美好的回忆
But I'm going to keep Amy for the rest of my life.
可我有生之年是要和艾米一起过
I don't want a big wedding. We had a wedding.
我不想要盛大婚礼 我们已经有过婚礼了
We sure did. We should show him the DVD.
没错 我们应该让他看看录像
We should, but we can't.
是啊 可看不了了
Why not?
为什么
Right. I totally forgot.
哦对 我完全忘了这回事
John broke it up into a bunch of little pieces.
约翰把光盘弄成一堆碎片了
Can't you get a copy?
没有拷贝吗
No. I tried.
没有 我试过了
I think John is up.
我想约翰醒了
I'll get him. Amy wanted to talk to you about the wedding.
我去看看他 艾米想和你谈谈婚礼
I want to talk to her? I thought you wanted to talk to her.
我要和她谈 我以为是你要谈
Well, I'll leave you two women to talk.
你俩好好说私房♥话吧
So? The wedding?
所以 婚礼怎么了
Who can think about a wedding after such a delicious meal?
一顿美餐过后谁要谈什么婚礼
Amy,
艾米
why don't you just say it?
咱们有话直说吧
You want your mother to give you a wedding, not us?
你是想让你妈办婚礼 而不是我们吗
Actually I don't. I just don't know how to get out of it.
不是 我只是不知道怎么摆脱这一切
Why don't you let me talk to her?
那不如我来跟她谈
Margaret,
玛格丽特
I can't say yes to you and no to my mom.
我没法答应你而拒绝我妈
I can't, we can't.
我不能这么做 里奇也不能
We just don't know what to do.
我们只是 不知所措
Well, this is good.
这很好
I'm happy that you are being so direct with me.
你能对我敞开心扉我很高兴
I really appreciate that, Amy.
我真的很感激你这么坦白 艾米
So, maybe your mother and I can join forces
那么 或许你妈妈和我可以合作
and do this together.
一起来办婚礼
I'm sure she'd understand
我相信她听了你那番话
if you said to her what you said to me.
一定会理解的
We both want you to have a day
我们都希望有一天
with your friends and your family to celebrate your commitment.
你能和家人朋友一起庆祝那庄严承诺的一刻
It's exciting. We're happy for you.
多振奋人心 我们都为你开心呢
I have to tell you something.
那我跟你说实话吧
And I feel like a total idiot.
我知道这么做像个十足的傻瓜
But I just can't hide this any longer.
可我不想再瞒下去了
I don't want my mother at my wedding.
我不想让我妈在婚礼上出现
And it's not because she's gay.
不是因为她是同性恋
It's because she's not the mother I grew up with.
而是因为她不再是陪我长大的那个妈妈了
I don't care if she's gay,
我不在意她是不是同性恋
but I care if she doesn't seem like my mom.
我在意的是 她还是不是原来的妈妈
I feel like I don't even know her.
我甚至觉得我都不认识她了
And we used to be so close.
尽管过去我们那么亲近
She's not with my dad and he's not with her.
可现在她和我爸两人分开
He's with Kathleen!
而我爸和凯瑟琳在一起
I didn't even know they were going to be at church together
我都不知道他们会一起去教堂
and they didn't even speak to me. They just waved
当时一句话也没和我说 就挥了挥手
and he ran out to see about Grace.
然后跑去看格瑞丝
He's my dad but he ran out to see about Grace.
他是我爸却跑去看格瑞丝
She's not his daughter. I'm his daughter.
她又不是他女儿 我才是啊
And I know that he loves me, but...
我知道他爱我 可是
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表