剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I am. Bye, Dad. See you.
我的确是 再见 爸爸 再见
You're right, they're sleeping together.
你说得没错 他们上♥床♥了
Told you, I could tell from the look on his face.
早告诉你了 我看他脸上的表情就知道
He's happy, and not in a way I like him to be happy.
他很幸福 但不是我希望的那种幸福
Still, we should just let him be happy.
不过 我们让他幸福着就好了
No! His happiness is based on a lie.
不 他的幸福是建立在谎言的基础上的
He thinks she loves him.
他以为她爱他
She was going to break up with him!
她本来是要和他分手的
She doesn't love him, not at all.
她不爱他 一点也不
She accepted his proposal, they're engaged!
她答应了他的求婚 他们已经订婚了
They're all hot for each other.
他们彼此相爱
What makes you think she doesn't love him?
为什么你觉得她不爱他
Because I don't love her!
因为我不喜欢她
I just didn't want her to break things off with him,
我不希望她伤害他
I didn't want her to marry him.
也不希望她嫁给他
I like Madison!
我喜欢麦迪逊
It's not up to us, dear.
这由不得我们 亲爱的
Jack loves who he loves.
杰克爱他所爱的人
I'm not so sure.
我可不这么肯定
Hey, do me a favor, drop it.
拜托你 别管了
Leaving, all right?
我走了
I'll see you when you get back!
等你回来再见
Adrian, do you have a minute before you go?
艾利安 临走之前能给我几分钟吗
I need to talk to you.
我有话要和你说
Uh, yeah. I have a minute.
好吧 给你几分钟
But what do you want to talk to me about
但到底什么事 你不能昨晚说
that you couldn't have talked to me about last night?
非要今早告诉我呢
Last night, we weren't doing too much talking.
昨晚 我们没说上几句
I know. It was nice.
我知道 棒极了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why don't we sit down?
不如坐下说
Because I don't want to sit down.
我不想坐下
If I sit down, I might hear something I don't want to hear.
如果我坐下了 会听到我不想听到的话
Are you cheating on me or something?
你背叛了我 还是什么
No. I'm not cheating on you.
不 我没有背叛你
And I would never cheat on you.
也永远不会背叛你
But I've been thinking about us and about New York
但我一直在想我们 想纽约
and about everything and...
还有所有的事情...
There's just no easy way to say this, Adrian.
要说出这些话不容易 艾利安
I'm not sure that I want to be in New York
我不确定是不是能自己去纽约
and have my fiancee living here.
却把未婚妻留在这里
So you're not going to New York?
所以你不去纽约了吗
Because you should go to New York.
但你应该去纽约
You have to go to New York.
你得去纽约
This is one of those opportunities of a lifetime.
这是个改变终身的机会
I know. And I have to go, I want to go.
我知道 我得去 我想去
But...
但是...
I don't think I want to be engaged.
我不想订婚
I want the ring back,
我想要回戒指
and if it works out that you love me so much
如果后来事实证明 你爱我爱到
that you want to be with me more than
愿意和我在一起
you want to live here by yourself and go to school, then...
而不是独自留在这里上学 那么...
we'll get married and live in New York.
我们就结婚在纽约生活
What?
什么
I don't want to be engaged and living in New York alone.
我不想订了婚 却一个人住在纽约
I don't want that. But that's how it is.
我不想这样 但就是这么回事
You are engaged and you'll be living in New York.
你订婚了 你将要住在纽约
Adrian, I love you, I really do.
艾利安 我爱你 真的
Let's just agree to go our separate ways this summer
我们就约定这个暑假分开
and see how that feels.
看看会有什么感觉吧
You know, why don't we just go ahead
为什么我们不能遵照
and do what we said we'd do this summer
我们之前的约定
and see how that feels, okay?
看看会有什么感觉呢
I'll go to school here
我在这里上学
and you'll fly back and forth from New York
你从纽约来回飞
and sometimes I'll go there with you.
有时我也会和你一起过去
What's wrong with that plan?
这个计划有什么问题吗
It's not what I want.
这不是我想要的
Yeah, well... It's what I want.
可是...这是我想要的
It is! It's what I want!
它就是 就是我想要的
I don't think it's really what you want,
我觉得这不是你想要的
you've got one foot in the relationship and one foot out,
你并没有完全踏入我们这段感情
which leaves you in total conflict, so...
你一直陷于挣扎之中 所以...
I'm going to ask you for the ring back
我想问你要回戒指
and we can stay in touch with each other
我们可以继续保持联络
or we can take a break for a few months
或者我们断绝联♥系♥几个月
and see how we feel at the end of the summer.
等暑假结束时看看彼此感觉如何
It belongs to my family.
这枚戒指是我家传的
If I had bought it for you brand new,
如果我给你的是全新的戒指的话
I'd just give it to you, but...
我就直接送给你了 可是...
I want it back.
我想要回来
Why didn't you tell me this last night?
你昨晚为什么不告诉我呢
You had sex with me knowing you were going to break up with me.
你明知道要和我分手 还和我上♥床♥
You've been having sex with me
你不想嫁给我的时候
when you don't want to marry me.
也和我上♥床♥了
What's the difference?
有区别吗
There's a big difference!
区别大得很
Okay, there's a big difference.
好 有很大的区别
I wasn't sure I could do this,
我当时不确定我能不能说出口
but I woke up this morning
但当我今早醒来的时候
and felt I wanted to do this,
我感到我想说出来
so I'm doing this.
所以我说出来了
I'm sorry, Adrian,
抱歉 艾利安
but I'm just not feeling it.
只是我感觉不到
I'm not feeling that you love me
我感觉不到你的爱
and want to be with me,
也感觉不到你想和我在一起
and I deserve better than that.
我值得拥有更好的结果
And you deserve better than
而你也值得拥有比
to be obligated to a man that you don't really love.
被迫嫁给一个你不爱的男人更好的选择
Wait, wait...
等等 等等
What are you doing, Adrian?
你干嘛呢 艾利安
You trying to use sex to get something you don't want?
你要用性去换一个你不想要的结果吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I have to go.
我得走了
I have to get to the airport,
我要去机场
and you have to get to class.
你得去上课
Bye, Adrian.
再见 艾利安
Hi, Ricky.
嗨 里奇
So, you're back.
你回来了
I am. I didn't want to just run into you at the bookstore,
是的 在书店时我不想冒然和你相见
after that stupid letter I sent you.
因为给你写了那封愚蠢的信
I can't believe I did that. How embarrassing.
我都不敢相信我这么做了 太尴尬了
Proclaiming my love to you in a note
在信里对你示爱
like some middle school girl.
太像中学小女孩干的事了
Oh my God, I can't believe I told you all that stuff.
天啊 不敢相信我竟然都跟你说了
Okay. Well, did you mean what you said?
好吧 那你说的是真的吗
Yeah, I did,
是的
but it was stupid, it was a stupid thing to do.
但很愚蠢 这就是件蠢事
You didn't need to know how I felt and...
你不需要知道我怎么想的
I heard that you and Amy are geing married
我知道你和艾米就要结婚了
the day after she graduates.
就在她毕业之后
Congratulations. And, um,
祝贺你们
I'll see you at school, I guess. Okay. Thanks.
学校见吧 好的 谢谢
And, uh, that's Leo Boykewich so, I have to go.
里欧·波伊科维齐来了 我得走了
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
This is Clementine.
这是克拉姆汀
Clementine, this is Leo Boykewich.
克拉姆汀 这是里欧·波伊科维齐
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Well, I got to go, and, um...
我得走了
Bye, Ricky.
再见 里奇
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表