剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And then you'll want to bring a date,
你也会带个伴呀
so we put the bride and groom
那么我们就把新郎新娘
at their own little table and voila,
单独安排一个小桌
we're back to seven at the table.
你看看 这桌就又是七个人啦
The only problem being I probably won't have a date,
唯一的问题是 我可能没办法带伴去
I haven't had one yet anyway.
我到目前为止都没有伴呢
You need to get out and meet some people.
你得出去寻觅个伴呀
Oh, I don't really know any of your people.
我不太认识女同性恋
Not anyone I'd introduce you to anyway.
我没什么人可以介绍给你
Oh. Sorry.
不好意思
That's the nurse in assisted care, I got to take this.
援助护理的护士打来的 我必须得接
Come on, it's pretty funny.
拜托 这挺有意思的
No, it's not going to be that funny when she gets here.
如果她去了就不会有意思
That was really stupid of Jack.
杰克这么做真蠢
You got to give it to the guy, he was just being honest,
你得把它给这小伙 他只是坦诚而已
going off the top of his head,
想到啥说啥
wasn't editing anything for the public.
并不在公众前刻意做什么
Well, maybe he should have.
或许他应该那么做吧
Nah, he came off really well,
他表现得挺好的
like a 19-year-old-guy who's trying to do the right thing.
就像一个十九岁的年轻人试着把事情做好
And Grace was cute, it's kind of sweet
格瑞丝也很可爱 看着她那么尴尬
that she was so embarrassed.
还有点小甜蜜呢
Well, I just hope it all goes away quickly.
我就希望这件事能赶快过去
I doubt that. It's probably going to be picked up
我对此表示怀疑 我觉得这事会被
by every news and sports show in the country.
各台新闻和体育节目一再地拿出来说
Oh, no! That can't happen!
哦不 不能这样
Grace will be completely humiliated.
格瑞丝会觉得特别丢脸的
Why? Because,
为什么 因为
she doesn't want people to know
她不想让别人知道
she had sex in high school!
她高中时就失贞了
She shouldn't care what people think.
她不必在乎别人的想法
She's doing the right thing now, so...
她现在这么做挺对的 所以
George, it's all my fault.
乔治 都是我的错
I can't believe I went along with Marshall
真不敢相信我竟然同意马歇尔的建议
on making her wear that stupid promise ring.
同意让她戴那枚愚蠢的承诺戒指
I mean, it just made sex so appealing to her!
我是说 这让性对她很有吸引力
I think sex is pretty appealing on its own and ultimately,
我觉得性事本身就很有吸引力
all you can do is tell 'em how you feel about having sex
他们都还是高中生 最终你能告诉他们
while they're in high school and then they have to decide,
也只有你对做♥爱♥的感觉 然后
it's their decision.
由他们做决定
Yeah,
好吧
but do you never feel guilty about Amy getting pregnant?
那你是否对艾米的怀孕感到自责
I mean, you never question
我的意思是 你是不是从没质问过自己
whether you should have told to her more
是否当初应该多告诉她一些事情
or not given her so much freedom or anything like that?
或者不要让她那么自♥由♥ 诸如此类
Yeah, I felt a little guilty
是啊 我确实感到一点自责了
but really, I couldn't have gone
但说老实话 我不可能
to band camp with her and sat in
跟她一起去乐队夏令营 然后
on her make-out session with Ricky
当她和里奇做♥爱♥的时候
and stopped the two of them.
制止他们
Maybe I could have talked to her
或许我该跟她多说些
more about waiting to have sex,
不要早早偷食禁果
but it really wasn't my fault,
但这一切都不是我的错
I can only be responsible for myself.
我只能对自己负责
I love Amy and Ashley and Robie,
我爱艾米 艾希礼以及罗比
but when it comes down to it,
但在这种事情上
I wish I'd just picked up my socks.
我希望我管好自己的事就行了
George, I wish I'd just picked up your socks.
乔治 我希望能为你负起责任
It really shouldn't have been that big of a deal.
其实真的不必把它小题大做
So, you want to start
那么 你想要开始
thinking about maybe spending a night together?
考虑一下我们共度良宵的事情了吗
Yeah.
好呀
Let's do that.
来吧
Say, next weekend?
就定在 下周末吧
Let me make the plans.
让我好好计划一下
Okay.
好的
Oh. Probably Mimsy.
可能是米慕斯
Aw. That's so sweet.
真贴心
She learned to use email and she's got a Twitter account
她学会发邮件了 还注册了个推特帐户
and she's on some social network
她也开始用社交网络了
and you know what she's telling everyone?
你知道她告诉大家什么吗
What?
什么
My mother is emailing and texting and tweeting
我妈通过邮件短♥信♥推特
everyone in the country that I'm gay!
告诉全国人♥民♥我是个同性恋
Well, bless her little pea-picking heart.
可怜天下父母心
Maybe you'll get a date for the wedding.
没准你还能找个跟你一起参加婚礼的伴呢
What was that idiot nurse thinking in teaching
教老人们发电邮发短♥信♥发推特
all of these old people how to email and text and tweet?
那个蠢蛋护士想要干什么
That they need cyber-friends
或许因为老人的家人不肯花时间陪他们
because their families don't spend time with them?
所以他们需要网友吧
I spend time with my mother!
我怎么就没陪我妈了
I see her almost every day!
我几乎天天都去看她
Oh, I know, I'm just saying old people get lonely
我知道 我只是说老人们倍感孤独
and it may not be such a bad thing.
学会这些也许不是一件坏事
No, it's a bad thing, I know it's a bad thing.
不 这是一件坏事 我知道这是坏事
Let's just take a "We'll see" Attitude, all right?
我们抱着一个开放的心态静观其变吧
You need friends, girlfriends,
你需要朋友 女朋友
lesbian girlfriends.
同性恋女朋友
Talk to Nora.
跟诺拉聊聊
I don't think Nora has a lot of friends,
我觉得诺拉朋友不多
and she doesn't know anyone else to introduce me to.
她也没什么其他人可以介绍给我认识的
Else, pray tell?
其他人 快细说说
Nora set me up once, but it didn't work out.
诺拉曾经给我介绍过一次 但是没用
I ran into my old boyfriend at the bar and took off.
我在酒吧偶然碰见前男友然后就离开了
I can't ask Nora to fix me up again.
我不能再请诺拉帮我安排了
And, geez, I wish I had never told my mother anything.
老天爷 我真希望什么都没跟我妈说过
She doesn't even know who I am half the time.
大半时间里她都不知道我是什么样的人
Okay, well, are we done here?
好吧 咱们这里完事了吗
No. I want to have something to show to Amy.
没有 我有东西想要给艾米看
We are not done here.
我们还没完事呢
Okay. So, flowers.
好吧 那么 鲜花
Yes, flowers.
没错 鲜花
Any particular kind?
具体是哪种呢
Oh! Of course. You meant what kind.
哦 你的意思是哪种花
What says, "I don't really want to be married,
哪种花的花语是 我其实不太想结婚
"But I had a baby in high school,
但我高中就未婚先孕了
"So I got married
所以我就奉子成婚了
"And now we're getting married again
现在我们要再结一次婚
"Because my mother wants me to,
因为我妈想让我这么做
"Even though she is gay and can't find a date"?
尽管她是个同性恋而且找不到约会对象
Thistle?
蓟
Hello. How was lunch?
你好 午餐怎么样
Lunch was good. What's so funny?
午餐很棒 什么东西那么好笑
Oh, Anne's mother. She's a riot.
是安妮的老妈 她太逗了
Oh, yeah? Listen to this.
是吗 快听听这个
"40-year-old lesbian with three children,
四十岁女同性恋 育有三子
"18, 17 and two, don't ask,
分别为十八岁十七岁和两岁 别多问
"Looking for a date, not good with long-term relationships,
现欲寻一侣 不擅长维持长♥期♥伴侣关系
"Neurotic, can't cook,
神经质 不会做饭
"Big feet, small heart, newly gay,
大脚 小心眼 刚刚出柜
"Has her own business and plenty of dough."
有自己经营的生意并且家财万贯
Hilarious! Hi-larious.
太好笑了 太好笑了
Okay.
好吧
Did you want to tell me something?
你是不是有事情要跟我讲
Yeah.
没错
Go get in the car, the driver's waiting.
下楼上车 司机已经在等了
We're going to a wedding.
我们要去参加一个婚礼
We'll stop by and pick up Ben.
我们顺路接上本
Your wedding? I'm going to be a witness?
你的婚礼 我要见证你的婚礼吗
Oh, my God! Leo!
我的天啊 里欧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表