剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't blame you for not believing me.
你不相信我 我不怪你
I haven't exactly been a good shepherd the past few years.
过去几年里 我的确不是个好的牧羊人
Or is it sheep? Good sheep?
是羊吗 好羊吗
Can sheep be both plural and singular?
羊这个词可以既表示复数也表示单数吗
I haven't be a good leader or a good follower,
不管作为领导者还是追随者 我都不称职
a good shepherd or a good sheep?
不是个好的牧羊人 也不是只好羊
Neither. You've been more like a good fisher of men.
都不是 你更像是一个好的渔人的渔夫
I can't believe you even know the reference!
没想到你居然知道这个典故
Yeah, look, I just came to pick
是的 我只是来拿预定的书
up a book I ordered and then I'm getting out of here,
马上我就要走了
so good luck to you and have
祝你好运 希望你大一过得愉快
a good senior year and we'll see you. Or not.
以后再见 或者不见
Well, I'm really happy that I ran into you.
我很高兴能遇见你
I really missed you.
我真的很想你
And I really wanted to apologize,
一直都想跟你道歉的
so thanks for letting me do that.
谢谢你能听我说这些
And I don't know if you're interested
不知道你会不会有兴趣
but if you want to come to church with me any time,
但如果你想去教堂的话
I'd love to take you.
我随时愿意带你去的
Not interested.
没兴趣
I understand. But maybe some time in the future.
我明白 也许以后的什么时候你会想去
No. Okay, well, just let me know if you change your mind.
不想 如果你改主意了就来找我
I won't change my mind.
我不会改变主意的
Look, Adrian, I just think that maybe
艾利安 我认为如果你们常去教会的话
the school board would look
那校董事会
more favorably on Omar if you're both churchgoers,
对欧马的好感也许会更多一些
you know?
你明白吗
Okay, I hope I'm not going to be
我希望这不是
hitting myself in the head later for asking you this,
我撞了头之后才问你的
but what the hell are you talking about?
你到底在说些什么啊
The investigation.
那个调查
What investigation?
什么调查
The investigation into whether or not Omar is a pervert.
关于欧马是不是变♥态♥色狼的调查
Omar is having the school
欧马让校董事会介入调查
board investigate the whole thing to try
这整件事
to clear his name. But that
试图澄清他的名誉 但是
may prove to be more difficult than he thinks.
那或许会比他想得要难很多
Because?
因为什么呢
Because first he dated you,
首先 他和你约会过
and then he came to our school where there are
其次他来我们学校
many more high school girls.
这里到处都是高中女孩
Omar is not a pervert. That's ridiculous.
欧马才不是变♥态♥色狼呢 真荒唐
And I don't believe anyone
我不认为任何一个
on the school board is going to believe that.
校董事会的人会相信这些
I know, but that's the power of suggestion.
我知道 但是心理暗示的作用是很强大的
Ben suggested that Omar is a pervert and now
本认为欧马是个变♥态♥色狼
people at school are talking about it like it's a possibility.
现在学校的人都在议论 跟真的一样
But I'm sure the lord will see Omar through his travails.
但是我相信主会看到欧马的艰辛
You know what? I hate the lingo.
你知道吗 我讨厌这些教语
Okay? The travails, the lords, the sheep, the...
什么艰辛啊 主啊 羊啊...
Fish? Can't help it. I'm just filled with the spirit.
鱼 控制不了 我满脑子都是这些
Yeah. You're filled with something.
是的 你满脑子都是
Have a blessed afternoon in the bookstore, Adrian.
祝你下午在书店过得愉快 艾利安
Go ahead.
接吧
Hi, Adrian, could I call you back?
你好 艾利安 晚点给你打过去行吗
You know Omar is having the
你知不知道就因为你说欧马是变♥态♥色狼
school investigate your calling him a pervert?
现在学校都在调查他了
I have to call you back. I'm actually... In a meeting.
我晚点给你打过去 我现在 在开会
A meeting with who? Let me call you back.
和谁开会 回头再打给你
Oh, yeah. Let's talk about your calling Omar a pervert.
来说说你说欧马是变♥态♥色狼的事吧
Look, it's nothing. Nothing legal, anyway.
其实没什么的 反正没有构成犯罪
Not like this fire situation.
不像纵火那么恶劣的
Uh, it could be legal.
它可以构成犯罪
And it could be worse
也许会比纵火
than this fire situation. Is Omar a pervert?
更加恶劣 欧马是变♥态♥色狼吗
Do you have reason to believe he's a pervert?
你有什么理由相信他是变♥态♥色狼呢
No. Not really. And that's not what I came here to talk about.
其实没有 这不是我来找您谈话的初衷
I realize that, but, Ben,
我看出来了 本
if you're going around calling
如果你继续到处跟别人说
teachers perverts, you better have a reason.
老师是变♥态♥色狼 你最好拿出个理由来
And if you do have a reason, I want to know,
如果你确实有理由 我希望你能告诉我
because, one, he's a danger to the school
因为第一 他对学校来说是个威胁
and, two, he says he's in love with Adrian.
第二 他说他和艾利安在热恋
Well, there's no evidence that he's a pervert.
没有什么证据说他是变♥态♥色狼
Is it your gut feeling he's a pervert?
那是你的直觉说他是变♥态♥色狼吗
No, look. I pretty much just
不是 我指责他是变♥态♥色狼
falsely accused him of being a pervert and now
其实是错误的
there's some school board investigation or something.
现在校董事会开始调查这件事了
Yeah. And if they conclude that
是的 如果他们最后的结论是
you made up some lie that harms Omar's reputation,
你编造谎言来诋毁欧马的名声
there might be a civil case against you
那他们将会对你提起民事诉讼
to go along with the criminal case.
随之而来的还有刑事诉讼
I know that. Look.
这些我都知道
I just went into that school with Dylan to get a tour
我和迪兰去那个学校就是想参观一下
of the school and we ended up in the science lab and...
最后来到了一间实验室 然后...
Stop! Just stop right there.
停 别再往下说了
I advise you to get an attorney.
我建议你去找个律师
Really? Before you confess to a crime,
真的吗 在你自首之前
well, yeah, you're gonna need to get an attorney.
你会需要一个律师的
Are you about to confess to a crime?
你这是要来自首吗
Does your father know you're doing this?
你父亲知道你在做什么吗
No. He told me to handle it on my own.
不 他让我按照自己的方式去解决
Look, Ben, the reason I wanted
本 那天我想找你谈话
to talk to you the other day was that I thought
是因为 我以为
you knew something you weren't saying,
你知道一些事 但是没有说出来
like maybe your girlfriend did something
比如 也许是你女朋友做了什么
that you would never do,
你绝对不会做的事
maybe you were covering up for something
或许你想告诉我一些
that you might want to tell me about.
你之前隐瞒的事
Does that mean there's a criminal investigation going on?
这算是刑事案件调查吗
Dylan's father said there wasn't.
迪兰的父亲说这不是刑事案
But, of course, I guess you
当然了 就算是刑事案
wouldn't necessarily tell either one of us
我想您也没必要告诉我俩
if there was or if we're...
其中的任何一个人...
Oh, God, are we suspects? Arson suspects?
天呐 我们是嫌疑犯吗 纵火嫌疑犯
You're not going to faint again, are you?
你不会又要晕倒了吧
I hope not. Okay.
我希望不会 好吧
Look, let's get your dad to come in. He should be here.
让你♥爸♥爸进来 他应该在场
No. I don't want my dad to come in.
不 我不想让我爸爸进来
Look. He told me to handle
他让我按照自己的方式解决
it on my own and I'm going to handle it.
那我就要按照自己的方式来解决
I don't think I started any fire at that school, but I was there.
我认为我没有在学校纵火 我当时在那里
And we lit a Bunsen burner... Oh, geez, Ben!
我们点着了一盏煤气灯 -天呐 本
Carol?
卡罗尔
Yes, sir? Could you get me Detective Shanahan, please?
在 请帮我接沙那汗警官
Right away. What?
稍等 什么
I'm going out with Jack for her. I'm trying to get information.
为了她我要和杰克出去 套点消息回来
And I'm not getting it by having sex with him.
但是我不会跟他做♥爱♥的
We're just fooling around.
我们就只是随便玩玩
There are better ways to get information.
还有很多方法可以套消息的
We can just get Wendy to ask her dad
我们可以让温迪
if he knows anything about
去问她爸爸是否
the school burning down. No, we can't!
知道学校失火的事 不 那不行
We can't ask him! He's a cop.
我们不能问他 他是警♥察♥
Which is why he would know something.
所以他会知道一些内♥幕♥的
Oh, no. Is that where Wendy is?
不会吧 温迪也在那吗
Is she talking to her dad?
她跟她爸爸说了吗
I don't know. She might be.
我不知道 也许说了吧
Great. What if he jumps to
这下好了 万一他最后
the conclusion that all of us are involved?
把我们都牵扯进去怎么办
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表