剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Yes, I was waiting for you.
是的 我在等你
What kind of mentor are you?
你算哪门子导师啊
I mean, you have one lousy conversation with me
就跟我来了一次差劲的谈话
and the you disappear.
然后你就消失了
I'm sorry. What's wrong? You sound really upset.
抱歉 怎么了 你好像很生气
I'm not upset, I just don't have any friends.
我没生气 我只是没有什么朋友
You're the only person I know here.
在这我只认识你一个人
And I'm standing here waiting for you
我站在这等你
looking like a total dork with no one to talk to,
就像个没人搭理的傻瓜一样
and some guy tries to hit on me.
还有男生来跟我搭讪
And then some Jesus freak tries to
还有个教♥徒♥怪人
get me to go to her church.
来劝我去教堂
Oh, that's just Grace. She's harmless.
那是格瑞丝 她没有恶意的
Anyways, then this pinhead
还有呢 有个傻子站那看我半天
stops and stares and mutters "Deja vu" or something.
自言自语说"似曾相识"什么的
Huh. Was he a tall thin guy?
是高瘦的男生吗
'Bout like this?
差不多这么高
Nice looking, dark hair, kind eyes.
长得不错 黑发 眼神很和善
Yeah. Yeah.
就是他 原来是他
That's probably Ben.
应该是本
He was my boyfriend when I was pregnant.
他是我怀孕时候的男朋友
You had a boyfriend when you were pregnant?
你怀孕的时候还有男朋友吗
Yeah. Ricky didn't exactly come around a lot at first.
是的 一开始里奇和我并不熟
And Ben kind of fell in love with me
本爱上了我
and I fell in love with him and... It was nice.
我也爱上了他 感觉很好
He was nice.
他人不错
He treated me really well,
对我也很好
but then Ricky and I got to know each other
但是后来我与里奇熟悉了彼此
and we have John and we fell in love
我们有了约翰 而且我们相爱了
and Ricky and I are still in love
里奇和我现在依然相爱着
and Ben has gone on to other relationships.
后来本也有了新的女朋友
All right well thanks for talking to me.
谢谢你跟我说这些
Hi. Back at ya.
嗨 你终于过来了
Oh, no! No, no, no, no.
不是吧
Can I heat that up for you?
需要添点热的吗
Ricky? Uh, yeah?
你是里奇吗 是的
Don't you recognize me?
不记得我是谁了吗
I'm really sorry, no.
不好意思 没想起来
Although I'm kind of surprised I don't.
美女通常我是不会忘记的
If I should, I mean.
我的意思是 如果我认识你的话
And I'm not like that anymore.
我已经不是那样的人了
I'm in a relationship.
我有交往的对象了
A relationship, huh? You're wearing a wedding band.
只是交往吗 我看到你戴了婚戒
Oh. Right. I'm married.
是的 我结婚了
Clementine?
我是克拉姆汀
I lived at the Ramsey's when you were there?
我住在拉姆齐家的时候你也在那
You're that Clementine?
你就是那个克拉姆汀
I'm that Clementine.
我就是那个克拉姆汀
How are you? I'm good. I'm a sophomore here.
你还好吗 我很好 我在这念大二
And I have a job now.
而且我现在还有工作
And I have my own place so...
有自己住的地方
Things are going much better
一切进展得
than I ever would have expected.
都比我预想的要好很多
And I have to say
我得说
things seems like things are going better
你过得比我
for you than I expected.
预想的好很多啊
Yeah, look at us.
是啊 看我们俩
Who knew, huh? Who knew.
谁能想到呢 谁能想到
I thought you'd be in jail.
我以为你进监狱了
You too. I mean, I thought you'd be right there with me.
我也那么想的 以为能在监狱看到你呢
I have to get back to work.
我要继续工作了
But we have to catch up.
我们有时间一定要聚一聚
I'm kind of in a relationship.
我有交往的对象了
Kind of? Isn't that a wedding band?
交往 那不是婚戒吗
Oh. Yeah. I'm married.
是的 我结婚了
Married? And you're a freshman?
结婚了 你是大一新生吗
Yeah.
是的
All right. She must be a really special girl.
她一定是个很特别的女孩
Or, oh geez, you didn't have to get married, did you?
天哪 你该不会是被逼婚的吧
Have to? No. No one has to get married.
逼婚 不 不是 没人被逼婚
Look, it was great seeing you.
很高兴见到你
If I don't see you again, it's just because...
如果再见不到我 那一定是...
I'm busy and everything.
我在忙事情
And married.
结婚了
Yeah, and that.
对 结婚了
Bye. Good to see you.
拜拜 见到你真高兴
Did I say that already?
我刚才是不是已经说过了
Oh, yeah.
是的
You actually tipped at the counter.
你在柜台给过小费了
I'm big on tipping.
我给小费很大方的
I don't know why I said that. Bye.
我不知道为什么要说这个 再见
Buddy! Oh God.
老兄 天哪
Have you been to class yet?
你去过教室了吗
Yeah. I'm just waiting for the next one. English lit.
是的 我在等着上下一节课 英国文学
Oh. Well, we've all got the same class,
我们是同一节课
we can walk over together.
我们可以一起过去
We've got a half hour, let's grab some coffee.
还有半个小时 一起喝杯咖啡吧
I did that, I had some coffee, I'm just going to walk around.
我刚喝过 现在准备出去走走
Have some more coffee, come on. This is great, isn't it?
那就再喝一杯 这多好啊 不是吗
We don't need any coffee.
别喝什么咖啡了
Let's just walk around the campus.
在校园里走走吧
I really need to study.
我真的得看书了
No you don't.
你不是
And you just said you were going to walk around.
你刚说想走走的
We'll walk around with you.
我们陪你走
What, did you promise Amy
怎么 你答应艾米
you wouldn't hang out with me or something?
再也不和我一起玩了是吗
No. Then relax dude, this is gonna be a fun year.
没有 那就放松点 今年会很不错
You forgot your phone.
你把电♥话♥落下了
Thanks.
谢谢
You're not going to tip her?
你不给她小费吗
I tipped at the counter. I'll go tip her.
我在柜台给过小费了 我去给
Just leave it alone.
别管了行吗
Jack's right, this is going to be fun.
杰克说得对 一定会很有意思的
Especially for you it looks like.
尤其是你啊
She's someone I knew in a foster home.
她是我在寄养家庭里认识的
She was like a sister to me.
她就像是我的姐姐
Then introduce me. She's hot.
介绍给我认识 她真性感
Let's just go.
我们还是走吧
Let's.
走吧
Coach is trying to get me
教练想让我在周六比赛之前
to say I'm a Christian before Saturday's game.
承认自己是基♥督♥徒
Why is that?
为什么
Eh, he just thinks it's a good public image.
他认为我是个很好的公众形象
And it'll psyche out the other team
而且这会挫挫其他队的锐气
if they think God is on our side.
让他们觉得我们是天命所向
You're not going to do that,
你不会那么干的
are you? Lie about something like that.
是吗 撒这种谎
As serious as that.
这种弥天大谎
Like you're going to tell Amy
说得好像你会跟艾米讲
about knowing that waitress?
那个女招待的事似的
Yeah. I am.
没错 我正要这么干
Describe her to me without lying.
那你来跟我讲讲她 不许撒谎
I told you.
我跟你讲过了
She's a girl I lived with when I was in foster care.
以前我被寄养时 我俩住一起
We were at the same house for not even a year.
我们相处连一年都不到
Did you have sex with her?
你跟她上过床吗
No. I didn't. We were too young
没有 我们当时年纪太小
and too messed up
而且生活一团糟
and it wasn't exactly a good home.
那个寄养家庭也不怎么样
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表