剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Yeah, I knew it.
没错 我知道你的心思
You're a pervert.
你就一变♥态♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Adrian is only 18, you know.
艾利安才十八岁 知道吗
She's almost 19 and I'm 22.
她快十九了 而我二十二岁
Yeah. Well, that makes her three years younger than you.
是啊 她比你小整整三岁
Look, pal, you just stepped over the line.
老兄 听着 你过分了
I'm not some kind of pervert
我才不是什么变♥态♥
just because I'm dating your ex-wife.
就因为我在和你前妻约会吗
And you better not ever say that within these walls again
而且你最好别再在这儿胡说八道
because that is a very serious accusation.
因为这是一项很严重的指控
And I don't like it.
而且我不喜欢这么被人说
Oh, yeah? What are you going to do about it?
是吗 那你会怎么来阻止我呢
Punch me?
给我来一拳吗
Go ahead.
来呀
I would risk getting arrested
你说我会冒着失去大学四年
as well as lose everything I've worked for
辛苦得来的一切而被捕的风险
at college for the past four years just to punch you?
来打你一拳吗
Pervert. All right, that does it.
变♥态♥ 好 我受够了
I'm going to report you right now.
我现在就去上报你
I have no choice but to report you right now.
我别无选择
I want this on record.
我要把这记录在案
Otherwise your false accusations
否则你的胡乱指控
could come back to haunt me.
会让我麻烦缠身
I want the authorities called.
我要求通报当局
Oh. Oh, no. No. No authorities need to be called.
不要 不 不需要通知当局
Yeah, they do. Oh, come on.
必须要 拜托
I just... I momentarily lost my...
我 我一瞬间失去了...
my sanity, you know, thinking about you and Adrian.
一想到你和艾利安 我就失去理智了
You're divorced.
你俩已经离婚了
You have another girlfriend now.
而且你现在又有了女友
Not a good one.
不是个很好的女友
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm an idiot.
我傻到家了
I'm a little on edge, you know.
我有点紧张
It's the first day of school.
今天是开学第一天
And it's overwhelming.
压力太大
I take it all back.All of it.
我收回我的话 所有
You can't take it back.
这话你怎么收得回
You accused me of being a pervert
你指控我变♥态♥
and I work at the school.
而我在学校教书
And you should never accuse any teacher
你绝不该指控那些
of doing something that you know they didn't do,
无辜的老师
because it makes it all the harder
因为这使得那些
to go after the few teachers
真正应该被逐出教室蹲监狱的老师
who should be taken out of the classroom and put in jail.
更容易逍遥法外
What is wrong with me?
我发什么神经啊
Hey, Ben.
嘿 本
What is wrong with you?
你怎么了
Cake?
要吃蛋糕吗
No, thank you, Amy.
不了 谢谢你 艾米
It's very good cake.
蛋糕很不错
Everyone's been enjoying it.
每个人都很吃得很香
At least a hundred people have told me
有不下一百个人跟我讲
it's the best wedding cake they've ever had.
这是他们吃过最美味的婚礼蛋糕了
Did you have to get married?
你一定要结婚吗
I mean, really, why now?
我是说 真的吗 为啥要现在
Was the fourth of July not soon enough?
独♥立♥日还不够快吗
Are you pregnant again?
你是又怀上了吗
What? Ben!
啥 本
I've lost the edit function.
我脑子不管用了
I can't keep the words in my mouth.
我管不住我的嘴
I love you!
我爱你
I've always loved you!
我一直爱着你
He accused you of what?
他指控你什么
I can't believe this.
真是难以置信
It's my first day of school.
这是我来贵校的第一天
Yeah, well, unfortunately, we have to report these things.
是啊 不幸的是 我们得上报这些事
Unbelievable.
难以置信
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办
The police come in and question me or something?
警♥察♥会进来审讯我还是什么
Oh, no, I don't think so.
不 我不认为会这样
It sounds more like a name calling
与其说是正式指控
than an actual accusation.
这感觉不过是口头攻击而已
The principal will talk to Ben, and then he'll talk to you,
校长会和本谈话 然后会和你谈
and the principal knows Adrian.
而且校长也了解艾利安
Well, what does that mean?
那代表什么
Adrian is a very nice girl. Absolutely.
艾利安是个很好的女孩 千真万确
What, did she date one of her teachers?
怎么 她以前和老师约过会吗
Has she ever done anything like that?
她干过这种事吗
No. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
没有 抱歉 我不应该那么说
There's a lot of that going around today.
今天麻烦事真是多
I want it on record that
我希望档案上记录的是
I was falsely accused and I haven't done anything.
我被不实指控了 我是清白的
Okay.
行
I am a young, black professional, and I'm not going to
我是一个年轻的专业的黑人教师
have my teaching career ruined the first day of school.
我不希望我的职业生涯毁在开学第一天
I got it.
我知道了
Damn.
该死
What are we doing?
我们这是在干啥
Ben Boykewich just accused some teacher
本·波伊科维齐刚刚控告一个老师
of being a perv.
说他变♥态♥
Oh, and then he proclaimed his love to Amy Juergens.
接着他就跟艾米·杰庚斯重表爱意
He's cracking up.
他已经崩溃了
Yeah. And why is he cracking up?
是啊 那他为什么会崩溃呢
Something is going on, something we don't know about.
肯定出什么事了 而我们都不知道
I bet Raven knows. I know she knows.
蕾文肯定知道 我知道她知道
He is not good for Dylan.
他配不上迪兰
Mmm. He's not good for anybody.
他谁都配不上
He's a nut.
他就是个怪胎
Why did they have to ruin our senior year?
为什么我们最后一年要被她们给毁了
It's like Invasion of the Skanks.
这就像是《丑女的入侵》
Just ignore them.
无视就好
Why do they have to wear those stupid uniforms?
她们为什么要穿愚蠢的校服
I know. I wish we had uniforms.
是啊 我还希望我们有校服呢
Me, too.
我也是
And I just feel so poor now that they're here.
她们在这里直接把我们比下去了
I know. And we're not poor.
我知道 但我们并不比她们差
And I feel fat.
我还觉得自己很胖
Me, too.
我也是
They just seem so much cooler than us.
她们看上去比我们强太多了
Yeah, well, I know, but what are we going to do about it?
是啊 但我们又能怎么办呢
This.
像这样
You are kind.
你很善良
You are smart.
你很聪明
You are important.
你至关重要
Stop quoting The Help.
别再引述《帮助》了
Can't. Doesn't it make you feel so much better?
做不到 你不觉得好受很多了吗
Kind of.
有点吧
What are you guys doing out here?
你们在这干嘛
I saw Ben walk past class and I went to the restroom.
我去洗手间时看见本经过教室
And then I heard him out here
然后我听见他在那
accusing some teacher of being a perv.
控诉某个老师是变♥态♥
And I'm telling you, this guy is no perv.
我明确告诉你 那人绝不是变♥态♥
I think I've seen him somewhere.
我感觉他似曾相识
But, anyway, Ben challenged him to a fight.
总之本和他吵了一架
A fight?
吵架了
Yeah, and this guy is like this huge good-looking guy.
是的 那人长得超级帅
Wait a minute, it wasn't Omar, was it?
等等 不会是欧马吧
Daniel's friend?
丹尼尔的朋友
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表