剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I guess I have to put the house up for sale.
我想我得把房♥子拍卖♥♥了
Or not.
别啊
I guess you could keep the house if you want.
我想要是你愿意可以留着房♥子
I mean, it's your house.
房♥子是你的啊
Maybe you and your mother and Robie could live here.
也许你 你母亲和罗比可以住在这
No, I can't live here.
不 我不住这儿
I can't take care of my mother every day.
我不能每天照顾我母亲
Ugh! I just don't want to let go of this place.
我只是不想就这么把这个地方卖♥♥了
I know it's ridiculous to hang onto it,
我知道留着它很可笑
you know, with the market coming up and...
房♥价在上升...
I don't know.
我不知道了
Well, I could offer to rent it,
我可以租下来
but I'm sure it's way out of my price range.
但肯定超出我的支付范围了
George and I lived here for almost 20 years.
乔治和我在这生活了近二十年
We raised a family here.
我们在这组建了家庭
And now I guess he's just going to go back to his first wife
而现在他就要回到他前妻身边
and forget all about the life that we had together.
忘记我们一起生活过的时光了
I guess.
我想是的
Have you forgotten that you're...
你是不是忘了你是...
It would have been nice if they had invited me to the wedding.
他们要是邀请我参加婚礼该多好
Yes, it would have been really nice.
是啊 那就太好了
Amy!
艾米
Um, I'm just going to let you talk to your mother.
我这就让你和你母亲说
Come on, Moose, we're gonna eat in bed tonight.
来 慕斯 我们今晚在床上吃
Mom, did you really need me to come over right now?
妈 你非要我现在过来吗
I'm busy, I have homework and a test and...
我很忙 作业考试一大堆
I mean, what, do you really want me to move all my stuff out?
你真要我把我所有东西搬出去吗
I don't know, Amy.
我不知道 艾米
I just felt like seeing you.
我只是想见你了
I felt like seeing my daughter in my house one more time.
我想再在我的房♥子里见我女儿一次
Isn't that a little dramatic?
太夸张了吧
Yes. But... I don't know.
是 但 我不知道
I'm still kind of surprised that your dad and Kathleen
我还是有点惊讶你♥爸♥和凯瑟琳
got married without telling me.
结婚都没告诉我
I know that I'll never be with your dad again, but still...
我知道我和你♥爸♥不会在一起了 但还是
But still what?
但还是什么
But still you're gay?
但你还是同性恋
Yeah, I don't know. Yes. Yes, I am gay.
我不知道 对 没错 我是同性恋
And I'm happy that I finally came to terms with that.
我也很高兴我终于出柜了
And it's been a really great time
发现真实的我
discovering who I am and what I want to do.
和我想做的事确实很美好
But still, your dad and I were married
可我和你♥爸♥结过婚啊
and we had a family.
我们共建了家庭
Now we're not and we don't.
但现在这些都不在了
Oh, come on.
拜托
Last time I checked, you were still my mother.
上次我说过了 你是我妈妈
I'm your family.
我是你的家人
Yeah, I know, but... But what?
我知道 但是...但是什么
You and Ricky, you're still
你和里奇还是
getting married the day after you graduate, right?
要在你毕业隔天结婚 对吧
Yeah. I just thought of something.
没错 我刚好有些想法
No, Mom. We're doing the wedding ourselves.
不用 妈妈 我们自己筹备婚礼
It won't cost anyone anything.
不想劳烦其他人
What if after you and Ricky get married,
你和里奇结婚后要不要
you move out of that little apartment into this house?
搬出那间小公♥寓♥到这里住呢
The three of you, and Nora if you want.
如果你愿意和诺拉一起的话 你们三个
Just stay here as long as you want the house.
可以一直住在这里 只要你想
I don't know, Mom.
我不知道 妈妈
I don't... I don't know if we want a house.
我不...不知道我们要不要这间房♥子
Or if we can handle a house. I mean, it's a house.
或者说能否搞定一间房♥子 毕竟是间房♥子
I'm just getting out of high school and I'm getting married
我只是刚刚要高中毕业 还要结婚
and going to college.
上大学
That's a lot as it is.
这就已经够多的了
Even maybe too much.
甚至是多过头了
I don't know if we, uh, want to take over this house.
我不知道 我们要不要接手这间房♥子
Forgot something.
忘了点东西
Need a couple of plates.
我来拿几个盘子
Think about it, Amy.
考虑一下吧 艾米
You and Ricky would have so much more room here,
你和里奇在这里有更大的空间
and Nora could be here to help babysit
诺拉可以在这里帮忙照顾孩子
and John could have a yard.
约翰也可以在院子里玩
You wouldn't have to go to the park!
你们都不需要去公园了
You loved growing up here
你喜欢在这里长大
and John would love growing up here.
约翰也会喜欢在这里长大的
He already loves it here.
他已经很喜欢这里了
Nora, would you like to stay here
诺拉 如果艾米 里奇和约翰
if Amy and Ricky and John moved in here?
要搬进来 你愿意住在这里吗
Mom, we need to talk about this.
妈妈 我们得好好商量一下
Yeah, you two talk.
好吧 你们两个聊吧
Mom, I want to go to school in New York.
妈妈 我想去纽约上学
I'm going to school in New York.
我要去纽约上学
I haven't quite made that clear to Ricky yet,
虽然我这点没和里奇说得非常清楚
but I'm going to summer school.
但我要去上暑期学校
But you're getting married the day after you graduate.
但你要在毕业隔天结婚
Yeah, because that was the
没错 因为这是能让我
only way that I could go to summer school.
去读暑期学校的唯一的办法
Look, I'm going to give Ricky what he wants.
我会给里奇他想要的
We're getting married.
我们会结婚
But I also want to give me what I want.
但我也要达成我想要的
And I want to go to school in New York, starting this summer.
我想去纽约上学 从这个暑假开始
But, I mean, maybe Ricky and his mom could live here
不过 在我去纽约读书的时候
while I live in New York and go to school there.
或许里奇和他妈妈可以住在这里
And, you know, it would be realy nice for Ricky
而且 有他妈妈在这帮忙
to have her here to help him out.
对他来说还挺好的
And then, when I come home to visit,
然后当我回来的时候
I would be visiting our house and that would be really nice.
我回的是我们自己的房♥子 这也挺好的
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think you either get married and stay here
我觉得 要么你结婚后留在这里
or you move to New York and go to school,
要么你去纽约读书
but not both. It's one or the other.
但鱼和熊掌不可兼得
Why? The two things do not go together.
为什么 这两件事不可共存
And it sounds to me like you're only marrying Ricky
听起来 你和里奇结婚
because you don't want to tell him
只是因为你不想告诉他
that you don't want to be married.
你不想结婚
You want to go to New York by yourself and be a single mom.
你想自己去纽约 做一个单亲妈妈
I don't know if I want to take John with me to New York.
我不知道要不要带着约翰一起去纽约
I mean, it may be best for him to be with Ricky, here.
或许他跟着里奇是最好的
Either way, I'm still going to have to get a job
无论选哪种 我还是得去找份工作
and I'm still not even
还是没办法做一个
going to be able afford being a single mother
负担得起在纽约生活
and living New York and going to school there.
和上学的单亲妈妈
All right, I'll tell you what.
我告诉你
Don't get married.
别结婚
I'll sell the house and I'll give you the money
我把房♥子卖♥♥了给你钱
so you can go to New York and be a single mom and go to school.
让你去做个去纽约上学的单亲妈妈
I already told Ricky that I'd marry him.
我告诉过里奇我会嫁给他了
Margaret has to have a computer.
玛格丽特要是有台电脑就好了
I know she does. She has a laptop.
我知道她有 她有台笔记本
She wouldn't let me on it.
她不会让我用的
And they wanted to go out and they dumped me over here, okay?
他们想出去 把我丢在这里
Leave me alone. I have stuff to do, too!
别管我 我也有事要做
Sit down. No!
坐下 不要
Then you're going to bed.
那你上♥床♥睡觉吧
Hello? Amy is going to summer school in New York?
喂 艾米要去纽约上暑期学校吗
Where'd you hear that? From Amy.
谁告诉你的 艾米
She's in the kitchen, talking to Anne.
她在厨房♥里 和安妮在说话
Anne offered to let you and Amy and John
安妮希望你 艾米 约翰
live in the house, and me, too!
和我一起住在这间房♥子里
But Amy's apparently going to summer school.
但显然艾米要去暑期学校
No, she's not. I think I would know.
不 她不会去的 不然我会知道的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表