剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
No. We did not have sex.
所以我们没有上过床
I'd have sex with her.
我会和她上♥床♥的
You're supposed to be a Christian.
你不是一个基♥督♥教♥徒♥吗
Yeah, but not that kind of Christian.
没错 但不是那种死板的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
I'm a Christian who has sex
如果拥有相爱伴侣时
if I'm in a committed relationship.
我才会和她上♥床♥ 我是这种基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Oh! Give it up
你别来这套了
and just go to church and have sex with Grace.
直接去教堂和格瑞丝滚床单吧
You know you both want to.
你们知道彼此都想干
She says she's not going to do it again until...
她不会再干的 直到...
Can we just make an agreement
我们约个定怎么样
not to spend the next four years talking about sex?
接下来四年别老把上♥床♥挂在嘴边
Have we not grown up at all
经历了过去这四年
during the last four years?
难道我们还没长大吗
Boy, he is so married.
天呐 他完全就一有妇之夫
I guess we'll see, huh?
我们要走着瞧呢
We got to get this Operation Tebow moving.
我们得快点进行狄柏行动了
We got a game coming up.
马上就要有比赛了
Grace is working on it,
格瑞丝在努力说服他
but Jack's not being very cooperative.
但杰克不太合作
Can't Grace be a little more persuasive?
格瑞丝难道不能使使美人计吗
I don't think that's allowed.
我觉得这样不太好吧
All right.
好吧
She's gonna keep trying.
她得再加把劲
This team needs an extra boost.
我们的队伍还需要力量
I've got a hunch this Christian angle is going to do it.
我预感这位基♥督♥天使会攻克这个难关
'Cause God knows we've tried everything else.
主知道我们别无他法了
Don't worry. It's going to happen.
别担心 会成功的
I'm going to make it happen.
不成功我也叫它成功
That's the spirit.
这就对了
Hey, Margie. Oh, let me just grab my coat
玛吉 等下 让我拿好我的外套
and roll the calls over and we're on our way.
把考勤做完 然后我们就走
What do you think of the place?
你觉得这地方怎么样
Very impressive.
很不错
And don't you look good behind that desk.
你坐在这台子后面也很有风采
Nora, I hope you're proud of yourself.
诺拉 我觉得你应该为自己骄傲
You're doing really well.
你干得真不错
And it's Margaret, not Margie,
还有我叫玛格丽特 不是玛吉
but that's a very cute name.
但这个称呼还挺可爱的
Someone's in a good mood.
某人心情很好啊
Well, I was going to wait until we're at lunch to tell you,
本来我想等我们吃午饭的时候再讲的
but I can't!
但我等不及啦
Shakur and I are going to have a big wedding for the kids,
尚克和我要为孩子们举♥行♥一次盛大的婚礼
isn't that exciting?
怎么样 很让人激动吧
Uh, yeah. Is it before or after the wedding
这场婚礼是在安妮给他们办的婚礼之前
Anne is going to have for the two of 'em?
还是之后举♥行♥
What wedding?
什么婚礼
Oh, shoot. She didn't tell you?
悲剧了 她没跟你说过吗
Tell me what? She's not having a wedding for them.
跟我说什么 不是她来办婚礼啊
I think she is.
我觉得她是要这么干
No, she's not.
不 不行
Shakur and I are doing that.
婚礼应由我和尚克来操办
We're going to have elephants.
婚礼上会有大象
The bride and groom are going to ride in on elephants.
新郎新娘会骑着大象入场
And Shakur's family is coming and my family is coming.
我和尚克的家人都会前来
Real elephants? Like at the zoo?
真的大象吗 动物园的那种
Real elephants.
当然是真的
A real wedding. A big party for five hundred people.
一场真正的婚礼 五百多人的盛大派对
That's crazy!
听着真疯狂
I love that idea! I want to go to your wedding!
我中意你的点子 你这场婚礼我来定了
What does Ricky say?
里奇怎么说
I wanted to tell you and Anne first.
我想先告诉你和安妮
I was going to give her the courtesy of being part of it all.
出于礼貌 我是打算给她参与的机会
Apparently she didn't feel the same way about me.
但显然她不是这么想我的
I think she was just sidetracked by Ashley,
我觉得她现在正为艾希礼伤神呢
she flew the coop.
小女孩突然离家出走了
She's in Italy.
她现在在意大利
Oh, boy.
天呐
Well, still.
但是 我还是得说
I wish Anne had called me.
我希望安妮当初能先跟我说下
I don't want her to be disappointed.
我不希望她到最后大失所望
Me neither. She's a nice lady.
我也是 她人还不错
Yes, she is.
没错
But you're on my side right?
但你跟我是一边的 没错吧
I mean, you're Ricky's mother too.
我是说 你也是里奇的母亲
Well, I mean, it's tough.
我觉得 这还挺难的
Anne is gay. But...
安妮是拉拉 但...
you've got elephants. I got to go with you.
你们有大象 我跟定你们了
We'll talk her into it.
我们会说服她的
But first, we better talk to Amy and Ricky.
但首先 我们最好跟艾米和里奇谈谈
I don't think they want a wedding.
我觉得他俩不想要婚礼
Anne just pressured Ricky into it.
是安妮逼里奇同意的
I don't do that. I know my son.
我才不要 我了解我的儿子
And I know Ricky is very happy with Amy
而且我知道里奇和艾米一起很幸福
and that he loves our family
而且他爱我们一家
and he's going to be very excited
当我跟他讲我们的计划后
when I tell him what we want to do.
他一定会很兴奋的
And, you can tell him that you are excited also.
你也能跟他说你也很激动
So, I'm the closer.
这么说 我是帮说好话的
Ah, I don't mind.
没关系
I'm going to wear harem pants. I love those.
我要穿上我的哈伦裤 超喜欢
Okay, we'll see. Come on. Let's get some lunch.
这个到时候再说 先吃午饭吧
Nora, I'm sorry.
诺拉 抱歉
But uh, I need you to stay here.
我要你在这儿呆着
Can you just send up or something?
你能叫外卖♥♥什么的吗
I apologize Margaret.
玛格丽特 我很抱歉
I know the two of you are supposed to be having lunch,
我知道你俩本来要一起去吃午饭了
but I have an emergency.
但我实在有要紧事
That's okay, Leo.
没关系 里欧
You just go and take care of whatever it is you need to do.
你尽管去处理好你的事吧
What do you need to do?
你有什么要紧事呢
I have to go.
我得走了
What's that about?
怎么回事
As an employee of Boykewich International,
作为波伊科维齐国际集团的一名员工
I cannot discuss...
我不能议论...
any matters relating to
有关波伊科维齐
Boykewich business practices or matters
的商业运作或者是
which are deemed confidential by the company.
已被公♥司♥认定为机密要务的事
That's all right.
没关系
But does this have anything to do with Ben
但这是不是和本以变♥态♥罪名
accusing the student teacher of being a pervert?
指控学生教师有关
You know, the one that was dating Adrian?
就是那个和艾利安约会的老师
No. How'd you hear that?
不是 你怎么知道这事的
The whole school has heard it.
整个学校都传遍了
And Ethan's in school.
而伊森就在学校念书
Well, Miss Smarty Pants,
好吧 机灵女士
it has nothing to do with anyone being a pervert,
这跟指控变♥态♥什么的一点关系也没有
it has to do with the fire.
是起火那件事
Oh, the fire at the high school?
原来是高中的起火事件
Rats! How do you do that?
卑鄙 你怎么做到的
How do you get people to tell you things?
你怎么这么会套别人话的
Don't worry, I'm not going to say a word.
别担心 我不会说出去的
Would you like to see some pictures
要不要来看看
of the elephants and tents?
大象和帐篷的照片
Yeah. Wow.
好啊 真赞
So how did that fire come about, I wonder?
我在想啊 怎么会起火的
Bunsen burner, they were roasting marshmallows...
是煤气喷灯 当时他们在烤棉花糖
If we're going to beat Amy's mother,
如果我们要打败艾米的妈妈
we need to start this right away.
我们得立即开始实施计划
I don't know if we should try to beat Amy's mother.
我不知道我们该不该去打败艾米的妈妈
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表