剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Give me something a little more challenging.
有点挑战行吗
Coquettishly.
卖♥♥弄风情地
C-o-q-u-e-t-t-i-s-h-l-y.
C-o-q-u-e-t-t-i-s-h-l-y
Opprobrious.
无礼的
Ap Wrong!
Ap 错了
Geez, the girl troubles just won't go away, huh?
天啊 姑娘的麻烦就是摆脱不了 是吧
No girl trouble. You're in trouble with me.
我没什么麻烦 遇上我就有麻烦了
You said I was cheating. How smart are you?
你说我作弊 你也太聪明了吧
You copied my paper, every single answer.
你抄我的答案 完全一模一样
If you'd changed even one of your answers, you'd be home-free.
哪怕你改一道题目 你现在就没事了
And I didn't exactly say you were cheating,
而且我没说你作了弊
I just said I wasn't covering my paper.
我只是说我没遮住我的卷子
I hate algebra.
我恨代数
Well. I do too, but apparently,
我也是 但显然
I'm getting better at it, if you want some help...
我学得越来越好了 如果你需要我帮忙...
Really? You have time to help me and have a...
真的 你有时间帮我然后...
What were you doing when I walked up?
我刚过来的时候你在干嘛
Having some sort of spell off?
玩什么拼写单词吗
Believe me, I'd rather punch the guy
相信我 我宁愿揍那小子一顿
but that would be too easy and
但这样就太便宜他了
I'd get kicked out of school and then I'd never get,
而且我还会被退学 这样我就不能
you know, anywhere with Kathy.
陪着凯西了
Yeah, I know.
对 我知道
Just do me a favor, don't text me any offers.
帮我个忙 别再用短♥信♥邀请我了
I've had some problems in that area.
这方面我已经有阴影了
So have I.
我也是
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sure neither of us wants to make the same mistake twice.
我想谁都不想同一个错误犯两次吧
I'm sure.
我也觉得
Are you?
真的吗
Never had that happen before.
以前从没发生过啊
How did the condom break?
套套是怎么破掉的
Uh. I don't know.
我也不清楚
Well, it's your fault, you were wearing it.
这是你的错 是你戴着它
Okay, but uh...
好吧 但是...
You're on the pill, right?
你吃了药了 对吧
Yes.
吃了
Weren't you on the pill when you got pregnant with Ben?
本让你怀孕的时候你吃药了吗
I was changing pills,
那时候我正好在换另一种药
it was in between one kind of pill and another
那时候正好在换药的期间
and I don't want to talk about it.
我不是很想说这事
All right.
好吧
Well. If you're worried about it,
好吧 如果你担心的话
you could get a morning- after pill, couldn't you?
你就服一下紧急避孕药吧
Yeah. Yeah. I guess.
行 我会的
But I'm not that worried about it.
但其实我并不太担心
Right.
好吧
What's the worst that can happen?
就算是最坏的情况又能怎样
I get pregnant and then you get what you want,
我怀了孕然后你得到你想要的
I'd have to go with you to New York.
这样我就不得不和你去纽约
But you are on the pill?
你确定你一直有服药吧
Yeah, yeah.
对 没错
"Yeah, yeah" What?
这算什么回答
All right. Old beef.
好吧 这是原来的牛肉
New meat.
这是新的
Boykewich beef.
波伊科维齐的牛肉
There is a difference!
真的是有区别
Hey, kiddo.
嗨 宝贝
This is Eli, the chef. Eli, my daughter Amy.
这是主厨伊莱 这是我女儿艾米
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 见到你很高兴
You too. You want anything to eat?
我也是 想吃点什么吗
Not really. Kind of lost my appetite
不用了 下午跟格瑞丝聊完之后
when I talked to Grace this afternoon.
有点倒胃口
All right, we'll do this later. Thanks.
我们待会再继续吧 谢谢
Before you say anything, I just want you to know that
在你开口之前 我想先告诉你件事
Kathleen and I are going to get married,
我要跟凯瑟琳结婚了
we almost got married last weekend.
我们差点上周末就结了
Dad, you know that I already knew that.
爸 你知道我已经知道这事了
Is it my fault you sent your husband down here
是你自己让你丈夫
to talk to me this morning instead of coming yourself?
今早来替你跟我说的 又不是我的错
Grace told me that, not Ricky,
是格瑞丝告诉我的 不是里奇
and I wanted you to know first
而且我跟里奇的事
about Ricky and me before we told anyone at school.
我想在告诉同学之前先告诉你
You didn't care enough to tell me first.
而你根本就没想着要先告诉我
I mean, you could have called me or texted me.
你本可以打个电♥话♥或是发个短♥信♥告诉我的
I could have. You're right. I'm sorry.
确实 你说得对 我很抱歉
I've got another surprise for you.
我还有个惊喜要给你
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Are you giving me the money for school?
你要给我那笔学费了吗
What? No. That's not the surprise.
什么 不 不是那事
I told you I'm not doing that.
我说过我不会同意的
You're not doing what?
不会同意什么
Oh, dear Lord. Amy! You're all grown up.
天啊 艾米 你都长这么大了
I'll give you a hint.
给你点提示吧
She's my mother.
这是我妈妈
Oh Amy, you turned out... nice.
艾米 你出落得真漂亮
Grandma?
奶奶
What! Wait, I thought you were living in
我还以为你住在
a biosphere area in Sweden.
瑞典的生物圈保护区呢
I was. For a while.
确实住过一段时间
Too confining though, I had to hit the road.
但那地方太封闭了 所以我就撤了
How have you been?
你怎么样
She knows.
她都知道了
Can't wait to meet Ricky and my great grandson.
真想马上见见里奇和我的小重孙
I love saying that.
我爱死这称呼了
Can you believe I'm a great grandmother?
你相信我都是个做曾曾祖母的人了吗
Hell, I look so young, a couple of people have
我看起来还这么年轻 今天还有人
mistaken me for his wife today.
把我错当成他太太呢
Nice. It's so good to see you, Grandma.
真好 见到你真好 奶奶
I think... are you sticking around or...
你会住下吗 还是
I'm sticking around for tonight.
我今晚住这儿
Tonight? What's tonight?
今晚 今晚怎么了
I don't even know why
我都不知道
you wanted me to help you babysit.
你为什么要让我帮你看孩子
Because Ricky and Amy didn't want me to do this by myself
因为里奇和艾米不想让我一个人看孩子
and no one else was available.
别人又都没空
Thanks a lot. I hope this didn't mess up
多谢你想着我 希望没有搅乱
any study plans with Brian.
你跟布莱恩的学习计划
I heard you offered to help Layla with algebra.
我听说你答应帮蕾拉学代数了
And that would be different
这跟你帮忙布莱恩巩固拼写
from your helping Brian with spelling how?
有什么不一样的
You're just flirting with her to make me jealous.
你不过是想跟她调情让我嫉妒罢了
I'm not flirting with her, she's flirting with me,
我可没跟她调情 是她跟我调情
just like Brian's flirting with you.
就像是布莱恩跟你调情一样
You know what? We're too young
知道吗 我们都太年轻
to just see each other
还没到只顾二人世界
and have no other friends.
不交其他朋友的年纪
You have girlfriends, hang out with them.
你有闺蜜 可以跟她们玩啊
Maybe Jody or Francine need help with spelling.
或许乔迪跟弗朗辛也需要你帮忙学拼写
No, they don't.
才怪
Why couldn't you just be nice to Brian
你为啥就不能对布莱恩友善点
so we could all be friends?
这样我们就都是朋友了
We need friends,
我们需要朋友
we don't need to just hang out with each other.
我们不能只拥有二人世界
Why not? Afraid you'll want to have sex with me?
为什么不能 害怕会想跟我爱爱吗
I'm not having sex in high school again.
高中阶段我不会再跟人爱爱了
So if you want to have sex, then have sex with Layla,
所以如果你想 去找蕾拉好了
because it's not going to be me.
因为我是不会跟你爱爱的
Okay. I take that back. Too late.
好吧 我收回这句 太晚了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表