剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't want you to wear someone else's wedding dress.
我不想让你穿别人穿过的婚纱
Well, I'm going to make it into my wedding dress.
我会把它变成我的婚纱
You don't have to do that. We'll buy you a brand new dress.
你不用这么做 我们去买♥♥件全新的
I don't want a brand-new dress. It's a waste of money.
我不想要全新的 那是浪费钱
That's a waste of money.
这才是浪费钱
I don't care if it was just $25.
我不在乎它是不是只有25块
You wasted $25
你浪费了25块
because you can't possibly be serious about wearing that.
因为你不可能会真的想穿这件
It's ridiculous.
太可笑了
You can't tell me what dress to wear
你不能告诉我在我的婚礼上
and not to wear to my wedding.
穿什么或不♥穿♥什么
Oh, so it's your wedding now, not our wedding?
这是你的婚礼 不是我们的婚礼了吗
You didn't want any involvement in it,
你只是想过过场
other than to just show up,
不要什么过程的
and now you want to tell me what dress to wear?
现在你要告诉我穿什么衣服了吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么想
All right, all right,
好吧 好吧
before we get into a big fight here...
在我们开始大吵一架之前
Too late.
太晚了
Why don't you show it to your friends
你为什么不先给你的朋友
and your mom and my moms and see what they think?
还有你妈我妈看看 看他们怎么想
I don't care what they think.
我不在意他们的想法
I don't even care what you think. I love this dress!
我也不在乎你的想法 我喜欢这婚纱
No, you don't.
你不喜欢
You were trying to start an argument. That dress is a joke.
你就是想和我吵 这婚纱不过是个笑话
And you knew what I'd think when you put it on.
你穿上的时候就知道我会怎么想了
You're just trying to get out of this wedding by causing a fight
你想要制♥造♥争执来结束这场婚礼
so you can blame me for the whole thing falling apart.
那样你就可以把整件事怪在我头上了
You're acting like an idiot right now, you know that?
你现在就像个傻瓜一样 你知道吗
Why would you think I'm going to back out of the wedding now?
你为什么认为我会放弃这场婚礼
Because you bought that dress.
因为你买♥♥了那件婚纱
I'm going for a walk.
我要出去走走
Twenty-five dollars? I love it!
25块钱 我喜欢
It's not just about saving money.
不光能省钱
It's about saving a beautiful dress.
还能得到一件漂亮的婚纱
I don't know.
我不晓得
I mean, I'm all for recycling.
我是很支持废物循环利用
I have a business that pretty much revolves
我的工作基本就是
around reuse and recycle, but...
循环 再利用 但是
What do you think, Willowdine?
你怎么想 维勒蒂娜
I'm with George.
我和乔治一样
If you can do something with a $25 dress,
你要是能用25块钱的婚纱做什么
go for it.
别犹豫
Never mind.
算了吧
Okay, you did that with Nora.
好了 你已经害过诺拉了
You're not doing it with her, too.
不能也把她害了
What'd he do? What's going on? Did I do something?
他做什么了 怎么回事 我做什么了
I'll just be changing.
我还是去换衣服吧
I'll help you.
我来帮你
I like Nora. Nora likes me.
我喜欢诺拉 她也喜欢我
I can't help it. I'm charming.
我也没办法 我太有魅力了
Are you? And funny.
是吗 还很幽默
We'll see.
有待观察
By the way, Nora's kind of upset
顺便说下 诺拉因为你和安妮
that you're dating Anne, you know.
在一起有些不开心
Why would she be upset?
她为什么不开心
I don't know. Either she's in love with Anne
不知道 她既没有爱着安妮
or she's in love with you.
也没有爱着你
Personally, I'd say that you're the better catch,
就我个人而言 你胜算更大
Anne being so new to gay and all.
毕竟安妮在拉拉方面还是个新人
Hasn't made any difference so far.
到目前为止什么都没变
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
And I think you're mistaken about Nora.
而且我认为你有点误解诺拉了
Do you? I mean, you totally screwed up
是吗 你完全搞砸了
that AA meeting for her, the gay one,
她的戒酒会 都是同志的那个
'cause now she can't really
因为她现在不能
talk about her life or her feelings or anything
谈论她的生活感情 任何事
because then you'll go back and tell Anne.
因为你回去会告诉安妮
She said that? Nora said that?
她说的吗 诺拉说的吗
No, I said that. I'm quite astute.
不啊 是我说的 我很聪明吧
And right now I'm astuting that you're attracted to me.
我猜想你现在是不是迷恋上哥了
Wow. Anne was right. You really are an idiot.
安妮说的果然没错 你就一二货
Do you actually think that a gay woman would sleep with you
你不会真的以为会有拉拉和你上♥床♥
just because you'd get a kick out of it?
就为了哄你开心吧
Apparently, a gay woman slept with me for years
显然 某位拉拉跟我一起睡了这些年
just because I got a kick out of it.
就因为我觉得挺开心的
Okay, you are funny.
好吧 你太逗了
I will sleep with you. Really?
我跟你睡吧 真的吗
Never.
做梦吧你
Did I tell you that he'd hit on you?
我有告诉你他想勾搭你吗
Yep.
有的
Hey, before you run off to Kathleen's,
在你去找凯瑟琳之前
I have to ask you something.
我有点事要问你
That guy David that I used to go out with keeps texting me.
那个曾经约过我的戴维最近老给我发短♥信♥
And he said that he ran into you a few months ago,
他说几个月前有见过你
and he's surprised that he hasn't heard from either of us.
他很奇怪我们两个怎么都不联♥系♥他
Why is that? I don't know.
能否解释下 我不清楚
Give me his number.
把他号♥码给我
I'll call him and tell him to stop bothering you.
我来打电♥话♥给他叫他不要再来骚扰你
I can take care of myself, thank you.
不必了 我自己可以搞定
I'm just going to wander around, let you two talk.
我出去晃晃 你们两个慢慢聊
So, you saw David?
你见过戴维了
I saw him. I ran into him.
见过 偶然碰到的
Okay, so why didn't you tell me you ran into him?
那你干嘛不告诉我你碰到过他
Because. Because why?
因为 因为什么
Because I ran into him and his two little girls.
因为我碰见他还有他的两个女儿
He has twins.
他有一对双胞胎女儿
Really?
真的假的
But David can't have children. Did he adopt?
但是戴维生不了孩子啊 是收养的吗
He has children. Biological children?
他是有孩子的人了 是亲生吗
I don't know. Like I was going to ask?
我怎么知道 难不成我还去问他
Well, I think I would ask.
要是我我就问了
Who cares if he has children?
他有没有孩子跟我们又没什么关系
Don't we care?
没关系吗
Why would we care? Why?
我们为什么要介意这个 为什么
Because once we thought that David was the father of Robie,
因为我们曾经以为戴维是罗比的爸爸
only he couldn't have children and you could.
没想到他不能生孩子 而你可以
You are Robie's father?
你是罗比的生父吗
Of course I am!
如假包换
I told you I didn't have a vasectomy.
我都跟你说了我没有做结扎手术
But that guy apparently lied about not being able to have children.
不过显然那家伙骗你说他不能生小孩
He's the bad guy, not me.
他才是坏人 不是我
What? I'm Robie's father.
怎么 我才是罗比的爸爸
I was there when he was born.
我看着他出生
I've taken good care of him.
我把他照顾的很好
I've been here for him for the past two years.
这两年来我就一直没离开过他
I'm his father.
我是他的爸爸
Even if I'm not, so you don't have to talk to David.
就算不是生父也一样 所以你不必和戴维说
Knock, knock. Oh, come in.
有人在吗 请进
Oh, right. That's what you should say to me.
对了 这话应该是你对我说
I didn't know where else to go.
我没别的地方可去
George and Anne were talking.
乔治和安妮在谈话
It is feeling a bit awkward.
我在那儿有点尴尬
Mmm. Been there.
我懂
So, how's it going with your girlfriend?
跟你女朋友怎么样了
Oh, I don't know if we should discuss that.
不知道我们谈这个合不合适
It's not Daters Anonymous.
这又没什么
I mean, just because you're my AA sponsor
总不能因为你是戒酒协会的赞助者
doesn't mean we can't have a normal, social conversation.
我们就不能进行一般的社交谈话吧
You better be nice to her, you know.
你最好对她友好点
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表