剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
And all of us used to go to church.
以前我们都去教堂的
Even our dad.
连我们爸爸也去
Again, the church here must be very different than ours.
这的教堂一定跟我们那的很不一样
Judge not.
不予评判
Oh no, we're free to judge you
不 我们可以自♥由♥评判你
and everyone else.
或者其他任何人
Because we're not Christians,
因为我们不是基♥督♥徒
and this is America, damn it.
而且这里是美国 该死的
This just in. Ben Boykewich had a heart attack
刚收到的 本·波伊科维齐突发心脏病
or a brain aneurysm
或者是脑动脉瘤
and is being taken by ambulance to the hospital.
救护车把他送到了医院
He was at Adrian's house talking to her father
他在艾利安家跟她父亲谈话时
when he collapsed.
突然犯病
Wait, this is on the news?
这些新闻上都有吗
My phone. Ethan saw the whole thing.
我手♥机♥的信息 伊森看到了整个过程
He texted me.
他发短♥信♥告诉我的
Lord, we pray that Ethan is lying and that Ben is okay.
主啊 我们祈祷伊森在说谎 本没事
We? Who's we,
我们 谁是我们
half-Christian, half-man, half-woman?
半个基♥督♥徒 半男人 半女人吗
Well, you're the one who called yourself half-sister.
你自称是我半个姐姐的
Up until then I thought of you as my whole sister.
在这之前我以为你是我亲姐姐呢
I'll get the door, I'll get the door.
我来开门 我来开门
That's Margaret's car.
那是玛格丽特的车
And that's your mother's car,
那边是你妈妈的车
so I guess they're all still here.
我想她们都还在这里
So just take a deep breath and...
先深吸一口气吧
Hey, where you been? You missed it.
你们去哪了 你们都错过了
Missed what?
错过了什么
The ambulance just left with Ben in it. What?
救护车刚刚带走了本 什么
Yeah, they brought him out of Adrian's house
他们用担架把他
on one of those stretcher things.
从艾利安家抬出来的
What happened?
发生什么事了
He went into toxic shock following a brain aneurysm
他突发中毒性休克 病因是脑动脉瘤
or heart attack or something.
还是心脏病什么的
Toxic shock? Do you even know what that is?
中毒性休克 你知道那是什么病吗
Yeah, it's like when your whole body
就像是你的整个身体
is poisoned by bad news.
都中了坏消息的毒
What bad news?
什么坏消息
I guess that you two got married.
我想是你们两个结婚的消息吧
What you did I am nothing to do with it.
你们俩做的事和我没有任何关系
They're here!
他们回来了
Don't say anything, not until everyone is in here.
大家到齐之前先什么都别说
Hello my son and my daughter.
嗨乖儿子 还有儿媳
I said don't say anything! We have to get Anne.
我说了什么都别说的 我们要等安妮
Anne is very sensitive about being left out.
安妮很敏感的 生怕自己被疏离
Then get her. Someone, please, get Anne.
那就叫她过来 谁去叫她过来
I am dying to hear the announcement.
我迫不及待要听到这个消息了
Where is she? She's talking to Ashley.
她去哪了 她在跟艾希礼说话
We are so happy for you.
我们真为你们高兴
Thank you, Margaret.
谢谢你 玛格丽特
I thought we weren't saying anything.
我以为我们什么都不说的
I just said I'm happy for you.
我只是说为你们高兴而已
I was talking to Amy.
我刚跟艾米说呢
Well, I'm gonna say what I want to say when I want to say it.
当我有话要说的时候就一定要说出来
Then fine, just tell us.
那就告诉我们吧
I think we should wait.
我想还是等等吧
And before you say anything Amy,
艾米 在你没说之前
I'm not going to say what I
当我不想说的时候
don't want to say when I don't want to say it.
我是不会说的
You're having sex with Toby?
你和托比发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Yeah. Never mind that now, Ricky and Amy are home.
是的 别管这些 里奇和艾米回来了
Well, Ricky and Amy can wait.
里奇和艾米可以等会儿的
They've kept us waiting all day.
我们为他俩的事都等了一整天了
Right now I want to talk to Ashley.
现在我只想跟艾希礼说话
There's really nothing more to talk about.
真的没什么可说的
I'm on the pill, we use condoms,
我有吃避孕药 我们也用了套套
and we're in love as much as anyone else.
我们是相爱的 跟别人没什么不同
But I thought you were going to wait.
但我以为你会等到以后的
Yeah, so?
以前是 那又怎么样呢
I thought you were straight. Things change.
以前我还以为你喜欢男人呢 人会变的
Don't do that.
不许你这样
Don't use whatever your mother is going through
不许你用你妈妈经历的事
as your excuse to do what you're doing.
来为你所做的事打掩护
If you think you're doing the right thing
如果你认为你做的是对的
then you don't need an excuse.
那就不需要借口
But I suspect you don't think you're doing the right thing,
但是我想你并不认为你做的对
which is why Toby came and talked to me and not you.
所以托比才会来跟我谈 而不是你
Well, no one talked to me.
怎么没人来跟我谈呢
Why didn't you talk to me about it?
你为什么都不跟我说这些呢
I thought we could talk about anything.
我以为我们之间可以无话不说的
Is it because I'm gay?
因为我是同性恋吗
You don't want to talk to me about sex now
我是同性恋
because I'm gay?
所以你不愿意跟我谈论性
I didn't say that.
我没有这样说
I just said that things change.
我只是说人会变的
I just decided that I wanted to have sex with Toby,
我就是想和托比发♥生♥关♥系♥
so I did.
所以我就那么做了
Why? I just felt like it.
为什么 我就是想
But I thought you two were friends
我以为你们两个是朋友的
and that you wanted to wait until you were in love
你不是要遇到相爱的人才做的吗
and it would really mean something.
那样会更有意义
Hello. I said I've changed my mind.
我说了 我改主意了
He's a nice guy, Ashley, but you're too young.
他是好男孩 艾希礼 但你们太小了
You're too young to be out of high school,
你们这么早就离开学校
you're too young to be out on the road,
出去旅行
traveling all over the country,
环游世界
you're too young to have all the freedom you have.
这些自♥由♥对于你们来讲都太早了
Okay before you say anything else...
在你说什么之前...
Ashley, do you remember
艾希礼 你记不记得
that cooking school you applied to in Italy?
你申请的那所意大利的烹饪学校
Yeah? No!
记得 不记得
You got accepted.
你被录取了
No, you can't go to Italy. You don't have any money.
不 你不许去意大利 你没有一分钱
And you're not giving her any.
你也不许给她钱
Toby would love Italy.
托比会喜欢意大利的
I told you that I would talk to you if she got in.
我跟你说过如果她被录取了我会告诉你的
Why didn't you tell me about Toby?
你为什么不跟我说托比的事
Because there were other things going on.
因为有别的事情发生了
You and your girlfriends have been busy all day
你和你的女朋友整天都忙着
guessing whether or not Amy and Ricky are married.
猜测艾米和里奇是不是结婚了
Okay, well, let's go find out,
好了 我们去验证一下
we can talk about Ashley later.
艾希礼的事我们以后再谈
I want to talk about her now.
我想现在就说她的事
Now I don't feel like it.
我现在不想说
Do we always have to do what you want to do?
我们凭什么总得按照你的意愿来做事
What is taking so long?
怎么这么长时间还不过来
I think I know but I can't say.
我想我知道 但是我不能说
What can't you say?
你不能说什么
Uh, I can't say.
我不能说
Why would you say you can't say
既然不能说还说这句话干嘛
so we all know you know something? You know something.
我们都知道你知道内情 你知道内情
I can't say.
我不能说
All righty, well, I'm going to call the hospital
好吧 我要给医院打电♥话♥
while we're waiting to see how Ben is.
看看本到底怎么样了
Uh, this would be an awkward time
现在给本打电♥话♥会不会
to be calling Ben, don't you think?
有点尴尬啊 你觉得呢
Don't you want to know if he's okay?
你不想知道他有没有事吗
Do you? Do you want to know if he's okay?
你呢 你想知道他有没有事吗
Yeah. I kind of want to know.
当然了 我想知道
I mean a brain aneurysm or a heart attack,
不管是脑动脉瘤还是心脏病
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表