剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
What does that have to do with Jack and me?
那跟我和杰克有什么关系
Well, Jack is Grace's boyfenend
杰克是格瑞丝的男朋友
and you're my husband, so...
你是我老公
So what?
那又怎么样
So, I got roped into doing this tonight
所以我就被迫今晚一起活动
and I'd like you to go along with it.
希望你能陪我一起熬过去
Hey, Ricky! Are you coming in for a coffee?
嗨 里奇 要进来喝杯咖啡吗
Yeah, I'll be right there. Okay.
好的 等下就来 好的
Is that your friend? Your friend Clementine?
那是你朋友克拉姆汀吗
Yeah, you know, as long as people are coming over,
没错 别人能来
maybe she could come over too.
或许她也能来
To the apartment with Grace and Jack?
与格瑞丝和杰克一起来我们家吗
Wouldn't she be, like, the third wheel?
她不会太多余吗 像是电灯泡
Wouldn't she be a fifth wheel?
她像是多余的人吧
Fine, I don't care. Might as well get that out of the way.
算了 我不在乎 倒不如那样做
What out of the way? Making friends with your friends
怎么做 和你的朋友做朋友
so that hopefully she'll leave you alone.
然后指望她把你晾在一边
She's an old friend from a long time ago.
她就是一个老朋友而已
I never slept with her
我没跟她睡过
and I'd never sleep with her and
以后也不会
if I tried to sleep with anyone other than you,
假如我想要跟你以外的人睡觉
she'd probably kick my ass.
她都饶不了我
What does that mean?
你这话什么意思
That means I said the wrong thing.
意思是我说错话了
I just want her to meet you. And John.
我就是想让她见见你 还有约翰
Fine. Bring her over.
好吧 带她过来吧
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I wasn't thinking.
真对不起 我考虑不周全
Were you on the phone with your wife?
你刚刚是在跟你老婆通电♥话♥吧
Yeah, that was Amy.
没错 是艾米
She wants you to come over tonight.
她希望你今晚一起来
She wants to meet you.
她想要见见你
Why?
为什么
You're my friend.
你是我朋友
She thought maybe you could be her friend.
她想或许你们可以做朋友
Really?
真的假的
Okay, I thought maybe you could be her friend.
好吧 我想或许你能做她朋友
My friend and her friend.
我们夫妻共同的朋友
I don't know. Why not?
我可说不好 为什么
Amy is a really nice girl and so are you.
艾米是个好姑娘 你也是
I told her all about you.
我跟她说过好多你的事
If you told her all about me,
如果你真的跟她说过很多我的事
I doubt she'd want to meet me.
我十分怀疑她还想见我
No, she does, she does, promise.
没有啦 她真的很想见你 我保证
All right. What time?
好吧 什么时间
She's usually home by seven.
她一般七点在家
Are you sure about this?
你真的要让我们见面吗
I don't feel like I can hang out in the coffee shop
除非艾米不反对我们做朋友
unless Amy's comfortable with our being friends.
否则我都不会跟你在咖啡店里见面的
She's my wife.
她是我老婆啊
All right. But if it gets boring, I'm leaving.
成吧 但是如果太无聊 我就走咯
It's not going to be boring.
怎么会无聊呢
I have someone I want you to meet.
还有个人 我也想要你见见他
Oh? Why didn't you say so? See you at seven.
你怎么不早说 七点见
You want another cup of coffee? I'll get the waitress.
你想再来一杯咖啡吗 我喊服务生过来
Oh, I don't know. I kind of like those scones.
不知道哎 我挺喜欢这些烤饼
I got it!
我来拿吧
So, you're not dating anyone?
你目前单身吗
Kind of.
算是吧
But you know what they say about relationships.
不过你也知道大家怎么定义感情的
"Sooner or later, they're all over."
天下没有不散的宴席
Even your relationship with Ricky.
即使你和里奇也一样
And yours. Hey, Clementine.
彼此彼此 嗨 克拉姆汀
Adrian needs another cup of coffee, do you mind?
艾利安想再来一杯 你介意帮她拿吗
No, I don't mind.
我不介意
No, really, I'm fine.
真的不用了 我喝差不多了
Fine? You must be exhausted.
差不多 你一定精疲力竭了
Multitasking, multi-flirting.
多份任务 跟好几个人调情
No, I'm used to it.
没事 我习惯了
I think jealousy uses much more energy,
我觉得嫉妒会耗费更多精力
negative energy.
负面精力
Are you feeling okay?
你还好吗
Oh yeah, I'm good. I'm going over to Ricky's tonight.
感觉不错 今晚我要去里奇家哦
Okay, everyone out!
好了 都给我出去
Thanks, Adrian, see you around.
谢谢 艾利安 回见
See you later.
拜拜
Text me.
短♥信♥联♥系♥哦
So, let me guess.
我猜猜
You're going over to Ricky's to meet Amy?
你要去里奇家见见艾米
Yeah, she says she wants to meet me.
是啊 她说想要见我
She wants to be friends.
想要跟我做朋友
You know her, right?
你知道她 对吧
Yeah, I know her.
没错 我知道
And I kind of doubt she wants to be friends with you.
所以我挺怀疑她会想跟你做朋友
She's not going to like you.
她才不会喜欢你呢
She's probably setting you up.
她可能会赶你出去
It is a setup. They're introducing me to someone.
只是个安排 他们要介绍别人给我认识
Who? I don't know, but, uh, should be fun.
谁 不知道 不过应该蛮有趣的
Could I have some more coffee?
我能再来点咖啡吗
Oh, I'm sorry. I just ran out.
哦 对不起 我走神了
I'll have to make you some new coffee.
我再给你上点新鲜咖啡吧
Hi. Hi yourself.
嗨 嗨
I was just thinking about you.
我刚刚正想你呢
That's nice. I like the sound of that.
真好 我喜欢听你这么说
It's the craziest thing.
太疯狂了
All my life, the only thoughts I had were about one person.
从前的日子里 我唯一想到的只有一个人
Me. I think it was mostly a survival instinct.
就是我自己 我觉得这是生存本能
Anyway, suddenly I'm walking along, alone,
不管怎样 就在我独自行走时
and then, bam! I think of you.
忽然之间 我就想到了你
And the next thing I know,
接下来
I've got this dumb grin on my face,
我脸上就挂着这痴人般的傻笑
like I'm high or loaded or something.
就跟我嗑了药或是醉了什么的
Only I'm not high or loaded. I'm just thinking of you.
不过我并没嗑药或醉了 我只是想到了你
Is that the grin?
这就是傻笑吗
Yeah. I think that's it.
我想是的
It's not so dumb.
没那么傻
You want to kiss me, don't you?
你想吻我 对吗
Yeah. I do.
是的 我想
But not here at school.
不过不是在学校里
We can't keep hiding out in people's cars.
我们不能总躲在别人车里
Would your grandmother
那你祖母
let us make out in the living room?
会让我们在起居室亲热么
I think she would, but I wouldn't be comfortable with that.
我觉得她会 但是我会感觉不自在
Would your mother, your foster mother,
你妈 你养母
let us make out in her living room?
会让我们在她起居室里亲热吗
Not a chance.
没门儿
Is this him? Yeah.
这就是你的他 是呀
What do you think?
觉得怎么样
It's not bad, kind of the dark and brooding type.
不赖么 是暗黑忧郁型嘛
Like James Franco, just not as tall or good-looking.
像詹姆斯·弗兰科 不过没他高和帅
He looks either really smart or really dumb. I can't tell.
他看上去要不是特聪明就特笨 说不准
Uh... Who is this?
不好意思 你们是
We're her friends. Do you have a problem with that?
我们是她闺蜜 有意见吗
Yeah, I have a problem with that.
没错 我就是有意见
And I have a problem with you looking at me like that.
你们这么打量我 令人不爽
Who are you to look at me like that?
你们是哪根葱啊 凭什么这样打量我
I don't like him. Let's go. Me neither.
我不喜欢他 走吧 我也是
Come on, Kathy.
走吧 凯西
Bye.
拜拜
Wait. I can't.
等等 我做不到
Friends are really hard to get,
朋友不易交
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表