剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Previously on The Secret Life of the American Teenager...
《青春密语》前情提要
Well, Ben's off the hook
本得以脱身
and there'll be nothing on his record.
他不会留下什么不良记录
The whole thing is dismissed.
所以现在没事了
Look, I'm in love with Adrian. I want to marry her.
我爱艾利安 我想娶她
You need to meet some girls, some girls your age.
你得多认识一些女生 同龄的女生
Ethan wants to be my friend,
伊森想跟我做朋友
even maybe my boyfriend.
他甚至还想成为我的男朋友
You're going over to Ricky's to meet Amy?
你要去里奇家见艾米
She wants to be friends.
她想要跟我做朋友
I kind of doubt she wants to be friends with you.
所以我挺怀疑她会想跟你做朋友
Who's this? They're my new best friends.
这是谁啊 她们是我的新朋友
A real friend would do anything
为朋友所求两肋插刀
a friend needs him or her to do.
才是真正的朋友
What if Ben asked you to have sex with him.
那要是本让你和他做♥爱♥呢
And he's been trying to
亏他还好意思
make me feel bad about sleeping with Adrian!
怪我和艾利安上♥床♥
I think you might be sneaking around trying to see Dylan.
我认为你想偷偷溜去见迪兰
You have to have friends
你必须得有朋友
and these are the only friends I can get right now.
而目前我只能和她们交朋友
I take it you're Clementine?
我猜你就是克拉姆汀吧
Yeah. Nice to meet you.
没错 很高兴见到你
I'm Grace.
我是格瑞丝
Clementine is at the same college
克拉姆汀和里奇还有
that Ricky and Jack go to.
杰克是一个大学的
You slept with her?
你和她上♥床♥了
You think you can tell me who to date,
你认为你有权告诉我跟谁约会
I think I should have every right to tell you who to date.
那我也有权告诉你应该跟谁约会
What! You two do not belong together.
什么 你们两个不应该在一起
You want to get married?
你想结婚吗
I don't care about Ben. I care about you.
我不在乎本 我在乎的是你
I hope you'll give me a chance.
我希望你能给我一次机会
Do you know what you're having?
你知道孩子的性别了吗
She's a girl, but I'm letting a couple adopt her.
是女孩 但我会让一对夫妇收养她的
I forgot my stupid history book!
我竟然忘带历史书了
All right.
好吧
Well, why did you let me leave without it,
你干嘛不提醒我带啊
it's on the dining room table,
就在餐桌上
right next to Clementine's sweater.
克拉姆汀的毛衣旁边
She left her sweater here, you know.
你该知道她把她的毛衣落这了
I didn't know, and I ran down here for this delivery.
我不知道 我跑下来处理新到的货
We got off to a slow start this morning.
我们今早都起晚了
I know.
我知道
We stayed in bed too long and now I'm going to be late.
我们赖床太久 我要迟到了
Okay, you're going to be late,
好吧 你只是迟到
not the end of the world and
又不是世界末日
not really my fault, any more than your fault.
也不是我的错 是你自己的原因
I'm not blaming you.
我又没怪你
Okay.
好吧
You want me to run up and get the book for you?
要我上楼去帮你拿吗
No, I'll get it.
不用 我自己来
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
I don't know, just looking around.
没什么 就随便看看
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
I love being married, all right?
我喜欢婚后生活 行了吧
It's not up there, it's probably in the car somewhere
不在上面 很可能是在车里的某个
and I just didn't see it.
看不见的角落
All right, well, see you later.
那好吧 回头见
Oh, I forgot to tell you, Adrian wanted me to
我忘了告诉你 艾利安想约我
meet up with her and Grace after work,
下班后和她还有格瑞丝碰面
but I don't think I want to do that.
可我不想去
I can just come home
我就直接回来
and we can spend some time together.
和你过二人世界
It's okay with me if you meet them.
我不介意你去见他们
We just spent some time together.
我们刚过了二人世界
I know, but we could spend more time together,
我知道 但我想跟你多待在一起嘛
and by the time that I get home
我回家后
and we feed John and put him to bed
咱们要喂约翰吃饭 哄他入睡
and I do my homework, I won't have time to meet them.
我要做作业 没有时间见她们的
Why are you telling me about this?
你干嘛要跟我说这些
Tell them. Tell Grace and Adrian.
去跟他们说 告诉格瑞丝和艾利安
If you don't have time, you don't have time.
要是你没时间就不去见呗
Well, I just thought you could tell Adrian
我想你在学校碰到艾利安的时候
when you see her at school.
可以告诉她
I probably won't see Adrian today,
我今天可能碰不到艾利安
there's no English Lit today.
没有英语文学课
Not that I would tell her.
没机会跟她说
So you won't see her in the coffee shop or somewhere,
那即使你们没有一起上课
even though you don't have class together?
也不会相约到咖啡店或其他地方见面吗
I don't always have coffee.
我不怎么喝咖啡
And I don't always see Clementine at school,
我在学校也不怎么跟克拉姆汀碰面
if that's what you're asking.
如果你想问这个的话
No, I'm not asking about Clementine,
没有 我不在问你克拉姆汀
I know that she's your friend,
我知道她是你朋友
and she seems nice enough,
看起来人不错
I don't feel threatened by her.
我没有危机感
Here.
拿着
Here's her sweater that she forgot.
这是她落下的毛衣
Take it to her. I don't care.
带给她 我不介意的
I just thought if you saw Adrian,
我就想要是你见到艾利安
you could pass along the message
就帮我传个话 就说
that I can't meet them tonight.
我今晚不能去见他们了
Okay. What's going on?
好了 到底什么事
Nothing is going on.
没什么事
I just feel kind of disorganized this morning
我今天早上觉得有些慌乱
because I rushed out of the house.
因为我走得太匆忙了
You seem more than disorganized.
你看上去不止慌乱这么简单
All right, maybe you're just disorganized.
好吧 也许你只是慌乱了
Let me know what you're doing tonight
要是你今晚出去
and if you go out,
告诉我一声
I can pick up John from you at the nursery.
我去托儿所那接约翰
Nah, I'm not going to go.
不用 我不出去
Bye.
再见
You're sure everything is okay?
你确定没事吗
Yes.
是的
If I do go out tonight, what are you going to do?
要是我真的出去了 你会做什么
Just what I usually do.
就做些平常事啊
Okay. Okay?
好吧 好吧
Why are you pushing me to go out?
你干嘛老撵我出去
You want the house to yourself?
你想一个人在家里吗
Uh, no. And I wouldn't have the house to myself,
不是啊 我又不是一个人在家
I'd have John.
还有约翰啊
How can the day start out so good
为什么早上还好好的
and an hour later end up with your being crazy?
一个小时后 你就生气了呢
If I'm crazy, maybe it's because I'm tired.
如果我生气了 可能是因为我累了
I like to get up early.
我喜欢早起
And I...
我...
I don't mind staying up late.
我不介意熬夜
What I'm saying is,
我想说的是
we can have sex any time you want. Practically.
实际上只要你想 我们随时都可以做♥爱♥
What about what you want?
那你的想法呢
Oh. I want that, too.
我也想要啊
I mean, mornings, nights, any time of day,
早上 晚上 一天中的任何时候
any day of the week, weekends.
一周中的任何一天 周末
Okay, at this point, I think I'll venture a guess.
好吧 现在我来大胆揣测一下
Defensive sex?
捍卫式性♥爱♥
You're making yourself more available
你把自己这样贡献出来
so I won't fool around with some other woman?
是为了让我不要到处拈花惹草
I'm not going to fool around with anyone.
我不会跟任何人乱来的
You're my wife, we're married.
你是我老婆 我们结婚了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表