剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I have friends dropping over, too.
我还有朋友来找我玩
Hi, Amy.
晚上好 艾米
Hey, come on in.
快进来吧
Sorry we're late. We wanted to stop and get some dessert.
抱歉我们迟到了 我们停下来去买♥♥了点甜品
Oh, hi. I'm Grace.
你好 我是格瑞丝
I'm...
我是...
Clementine.
克拉姆汀
This is Jack. And we're Christians.
这是杰克 我们是基♥督♥徒
Oh. Interesting.
真有趣
Clementine is at the same college
克拉姆汀和里奇还有
that Ricky and Jack go to.
杰克是一个大学的
Hi, Clementine.
你好 克拉姆汀
Hi. I should be going.
你好 我该走了
Oh, no, please stay.
别啊 别走啊
Ricky's just getting John down to bed.
里奇正在哄约翰睡觉
I really should be going.
我真该走了
Thank you so much for inviting me over
谢谢你邀请我来
and letting me meet you and John.
看你和约翰
Ricky loves you both so much.
里奇真的很爱你们两个
But the meatballs... I have work tomorrow.
但肉丸... 我明天还得工作
Hey, it was nice meeting you, uh...
很高兴见到你...
It's Grace. Grace.
是格瑞丝 格瑞丝
And Jack, right?
和杰克 对吧
You slept with her?
你和她上♥床♥了
I feel bad that Ben didn't want to eat with us.
真遗憾本不想和我们一起吃饭
I felt badly he lied to me yet again.
我遗憾的是他又对我说谎了
Well, Leo,
里欧
maybe you're just going to have to let him date Dylan.
也许你应该让他跟迪兰约会
No, I'm not.
不 我不会
I want to say something, if I may...
如果可以 我想说句话
I hope, whatever it is, it starts with an apology.
无论你说什么 我希望先从道歉开始
No. It doesn't.
不 没有道歉
I just want to say that if you're going to tell me who to date,
我只想说如果你告诉我应该跟谁约会
I think I should have every right to tell you who to date.
那我也有权告诉你应该跟谁约会
What!
什么
Yeah. And unless you plan on getting her pregnant
是啊 除非你正计划让她怀孕
or importing some offspring
或从别的渠道
from some other source and adopting them,
弄出孩子然后收养他们
you should quit dating Camille.
否则你应该停止跟卡米尔约会
No offense, Camille. Are you drunk?
无意冒犯 卡米尔 你喝多了吗
No, I'm perfectly sober.
没有 我非常清醒
Last time, you married a hooker and I didn't speak up.
上次你和一个妓♥女♥结婚 我什么都没说
This time I'm speaking up.
这次我要讲出来
You two do not belong together.
你们两个不应该在一起
You're too fat and she's too thin.
你太胖了而她太瘦了
She probably can't even get pregnant.
说不定她根本就怀不上
If she could, she would have trapped you by now.
要是可以 她已经套牢你了
You want to get married?
你想结婚吗
Well?
怎么说
Seriously? Yeah.
认真的吗 是啊
Yeah.
好啊
I knew they weren't going to come.
我知道他们不会来
Maybe they got lost.
也许他们迷路了
Maybe they got lost and they lost my phone number.
也许他们不止迷路了还丢了我的电♥话♥号♥
It was a big joke on me.
这只是对我开的一个大玩笑
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个笨蛋
No one wants to be friends with me.
没人想跟我做朋友
I am sure there's some explanation.
我相信肯定会有个解释的
Get real, Grandma.
现实点吧 外婆
I'm pregnant and I'm new at the school
我是个怀孕的新来的女孩
and no one wants anything to do with me.
没人想跟我扯上关系
And I knew it was going to be that way going into this.
我本来就知道会是这个样子的
Honey, don't say that.
亲爱的 别这么说
And, of course, I blew it with Ethan
一定是 我跟伊森搞砸了
because I was the "B" Word to him.
因为对他来说我是好人的反义词
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Yes, I'm just surprised you said "'b' word."
我知道 只是惊讶你说好人的反义词
You have a tendency to use foul language,
你有说粗话的倾向
which I'm not completely opposed to when it's called for.
我不是很反对 尤其像是现在
Why don't you call him?
你怎么不打给他
Oh, I can't. I'll call him.
不行 那我打给他
No, it's stupid for me to have a boyfriend.
不要 我太笨了不应该有男朋友
It's bad timing.
现在不是时候
I already called him.
我刚打给他了
Stay off the bed. Or the one she's on, anyway.
不要靠近床 或任何她坐的地方
So, mind if I come in?
介意我进来吗
I guess not.
不介意
I told you those two weren't nice.
我告诉过你他们不怎么样
You came over here to tell me you told me so?
你过来就是为了说你告诉过我
Yeah.
是啊
And I wanted to show you how much nicer I am.
我还想让你知道我有多好
That's because you want to make out with me.
那是因为你想跟我亲热
Uh, not in here. It's a little intimate, you know.
不在这 这是比较隐私的事
And it would be a little difficult since I can't sit on that bed.
而且我又不能坐在床上有点儿困难
Maybe I'll just sit... Over here.
那我就坐在 这边
I feel like such a loser.
我觉得我是个失败者
I have no girlfriends.
我没有女生朋友
I don't have any friends either,
我也没有朋友啊
but I'm not a loser and neither are you.
但我不是失败者 你也不是
It's not that I'm feeling sorry for myself, but...
我不是为了自己难过 而是
I miss my room. I miss my bed.
我怀念我的房♥间 我的床
I miss my pets, my friends, my family.
我的宠物 我的朋友还有我的家人
And most of all, I miss my virginity.
最重要的是 我怀念我的童贞
Well, if you want, you can have mine.
如果你想要 你可以拥有我的
Shut up. I knew you were going to say that.
算了吧 我知道你会这么说的
So, what were you girls going to do
总之你们今晚
at your sleepover, anyway?
本来打算做什么
Talk about you. I told you that's my favorite subject.
谈论你 这是我最喜欢的话题
We can talk about me all you want.
我们可以尽情的谈论我
Cecilia, you are a heck of a mah-jongg player.
塞西莉亚 你真是麻将高手
Played growing up.
从小玩到大
I'm still lost. Next time, poker.
我还是弄不懂 下次玩扑克牌
Oh, I don't gamble, but if you make it penny poker,
我不赌博 但如果你要玩小一点
I might be willing to lose a buck or two.
我还是可以参与一下
Put the phone away, Dylan. You have company.
把手♥机♥放下 迪兰 你有客人
Just texting my girlfriends.
只是给朋友发短♥信♥
It's time for me to leave.
我该走了
Oh, It's only 9:00.
才9点钟嘛
We could have some coffee, watch a movie. More cake?
我们可以喝咖啡看个电影 还要蛋糕吗
Oh, the cake was awesome.
蛋糕真的太好吃了
But really, I don't want to overstay my welcome,
但我真的不想呆太久不再受欢迎
so, Dylan, do you want to walk me to the door?
迪兰 你想送我到门口吗
Go ahead, Dylan. Go ahead.
去吧 迪兰 去吧
Of course.
当然
What are you doing? Ben has been waiting for hours.
你在干什么 本已经等了几个钟头了
Oh, I doubt it. You doubt it?
我不信 你不信
Okay, let me rephrase that. I don't care.
让我重说 我不在乎
I don't care about Ben. I care about you.
我不在乎本 我在乎的是你
And I did see you first at
我真的是在聚会上
that party and I am really smitten with you.
第一个看到你之后就被你迷住的人
And I'm angry with myself for stepping aside for my friend.
而且我很气自己把你让给朋友
You slept with Ben's wife that night.
你那晚和本的老婆上♥床♥了
Yeah, I did. And it was a huge mistake, huge.
没错 但那是个很大的错误 非常大
But stepping aside, huger mistake.
但对你放手 是个更大的错误
He doesn't deserve you.
他配不上你
He's in love with Amy. He's always been in love with Amy,
他爱的是艾米 一直都是
so don't waste your time.
所以别浪费你的时间了
And I hope you'll give me a chance.
我希望你能给我一次机会
Good night, Robert. Good night, Cecilia.
晚安 罗伯特 晚安 赛西利亚
Good night, Henry.
晚安 亨利
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表