剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and even thinking about me.
也别再想我了
And when you see me at school, just ignore me.
在学校遇到我呢 无视我就好
At this school or Hudson University in New York?
在这个学校还是在纽约哈德森大学
I can't go to Hudson University in New York.
我去不了纽约哈德森大学
You can if you want.
只要你想 你就能去
I'm married, I have a son,
我已婚 有孩
and my husband goes to school here.
而且我老公在这边上学
What's best for you and your son?
对你和你儿子来说 什么才是最好的
To go to school here or to live out your dream in New York?
在这里读书还是去纽约过理想中的生活
Look, because if that's the case,
听着 如果真是那样的话
then you should go to New York and leave Ricky behind.
你应该去纽约 把里奇留在这里
And I'm only saying that because...
我之所以会这么说是因为
last night I was playing around on the Internet.
昨晚我在网上闲逛
Couldn't sleep, and...
我睡不着啊 然后
did you know that marriages are public record?
你知道婚姻状况是公开记录的吗
Yeah. You can just look them up on the Internet.
对啊 你在网上就能看到
Anyone can do it. And I did it.
大家都能看到 我就看到了
And you know what I found out?
你猜我看到了什么
You're not married.
你尚未婚嫁
What?
什么
But don't worry, I won't tell anyone.
没关系 我不会告诉任何人的
I'll keep your little secret,
我会保守你这个小秘密
but I know the truth.
但我已知事情的真♥相♥
You're not married, are you?
你们还没登记结婚 对吧
Yes. And I am married, okay?
是的 但是我们办过仪式了 好吗
And we're going to have a second wedding,
我们还打算办第二场婚礼
which you will be invited to.
我们还打算邀请你来呢
Have a second wedding.
办第二场婚礼啊
But just know that I'll be at the back of the church,
我就想让你知道 我会在教堂后面
and if you decide to run, I'll be waiting for you
如果你想落跑 我会等你
because you didn't have a first wedding.
因为你们连第一场婚礼都没办过
And that's all I wanted to say.
我想说的就这么多
Hey, Amy. I tried to call your dad about babysitting tonight.
艾米 我试着给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥谈保姆的事
I can't find him. How's your boyfriend?
我找不到他 你男朋友那边怎么样了
He knows. What?
他知道了 什么
Ben. He knows. Knows what?
本 他知道了 知道什么
That you got into Hudson University in New York?
知道你被纽约哈德森大学录取了吗
I assumed that he knows that.
我觉得他知道了
Ricky, he knows that we're not married.
里奇 他知道我们还没真正结婚
No, he doesn't. Yes, he does.
不 他不知道 他知道了
He looked it up on the Internet. It's public record.
他在网上看到的 那是公开记录
And? And...
然后 然后
He said he wouldn't say anything, but...
他说他什么都不会说 但是
But he won't. He won't say anything.
但他不会 他什么都不会说
Because if he does say something,
因为一旦他敢说什么
he's going to answer to me. I'll talk to him.
他就要面对我了 我来跟他谈
We have to move up the wedding date.
我们得提前婚礼日期
We're not doing anything just because of Ben Boykewich.
我们不会因为本·波伊科维齐做任何改变
We'll have the wedding when we want to have the wedding.
我们想什么时候办婚礼就什么时候办
Don't forget, your dad already knows
别忘了 你♥爸♥已经知道了
so if everyone finds out, everyone finds out.
所以别人若发现了 就让他们发现去吧
We shouldn't have lied to everyone in the first place.
我们一开始就不该跟大家说谎的
You shouldn't have lied to them in the first place.
你一开始就不该跟大家说谎
I have to go. Wait.
我还有事 先挂了 等等
Shouldn't we just go get married this weekend?
我们该不该这周末去结婚呢
No. We shouldn't.
不用 不必
Because I'm not so sure you want to be married.
因为我不太确定你是否想要结婚
Amy! Amy!
艾米
Hi. Good morning.
早上好
What's wrong?
怎么了
I got an early acceptance
我收到纽约
into Hudson University in New York.
哈德森大学的提前录取了
That's great.
真好
No, it's not a good thing.
不 这不是一件好事
Ricky is not happy about it,
里奇对此大为不满
because Ben also got accepted into
因为本也要去
Hudson University in New York.
同一间大学读书
Why did he apply?
他为什么要申请那所学校呢
I don't know, why did I apply?
不知道 我当初又为何要申请呢
Because you wanted to have
因为你想要借此
a reason to get away from Ricky and John?
摆脱里奇和约翰吗
No. Of course not.
不 当然不是了
You'd take them with you
如果你要出州去读大学
if you went out of state to school, right?
你一定会带上他俩一起的 对吧
Guys, I'm not going anywhere.
筒子们 我哪里都不去
I'm happily married and I have a son.
我已幸福地步入婚姻殿堂 还有个儿子
So, like you said, why did you apply?
那么像你自己说的 你为何要申请呢
Because it was my dream to go there
因为一直以来我做梦都想去那里读书
before I ever got pregnant or ever met Ricky,
在我怀孕和认识里奇之前很久就这样
and I just did, okay?
所以我就申请了好么
Now look who's finally telling the truth.
看看是谁最后把实话说出来了
Yeah, it's a truth that doesn't matter.
对啊 反正也是个无关紧要的实话
There's no fairy tale ending to being a teen mom.
做个未成年妈妈不可能有童话般的结局啊
You can say that again.
你可以把这句话再重复一遍
Waiting for me?
在等我吗
Sorry.
抱歉啦
Really? I'm sorry, too.
真的 我也很抱歉
I've watched too many births on the Internet
认识你后
since I met you.
我在网上看了好多生产影片
It's desensitized me.
所以我都有点麻木了
I'm sorry I said that horrible thing about the birth
很抱歉我之前说过那么可怕的话
and handing over the baby and all that.
关于生产 把孩子送养等等
I'm just scared for you.
我只是为你担心
I know. I'm scared for me too.
我知道 我也很害怕
A baby's head just looks so big.
宝宝的头看起来好大
But I got to do it. I don't have any other choice.
但是我还是得做 我别无选择
Once the baby gets in there, she has to get out.
一旦怀上宝宝 总得把她生出来
Who, by the way, is going to be there, when she gets out?
顺便问问 生孩子时谁会去陪你
The parents, Jonathan and Sonya.
养父母乔纳森和桑娅
They want to see their daughter being born and...
他们想看着女儿出生 而且
And what?
而且什么
And hopefully it won't be a long birth.
而且但愿生产过程不会太长
Hopefully it'll be a very short birth.
但愿是短暂的顺产
Hopefully they won't make it to the hospital.
但愿他们别去医院
Hopefully they do.
但愿他们去
I want them to be there.
我想让他们在那儿
It should be a wonderful day,
那将会是很美好的一天
the most wonderful day of Jonathan and Sonya's lives.
乔纳森和桑娅生命中最美好的一天
To make it the most wonderful day
为了让那一天更加美好
I need to spend more time with them,
我得多花点时间跟他们相处
get to know them better, be comfortable with them,
多了解他们 习惯跟他们在一起
because they're going to be with me
因为我为他们生下女儿时
when I give birth to their daughter.
他们会在那儿陪着我
With you? Yeah.
陪着你 没错
Oh, uh... No. That guy is not gonna be there.
不 那家伙不会去的
And there aren't going to be any videos or photos
那儿没有任何视频或者照片
or anything like that for him to post on the Internet.
之类的东西让他发到网上
Jonathan and Sonya will
乔纳森和桑娅打算
want to take pictures as soon as they hold her.
一将她抱到手上就拍几张照片
I think they can wait until then to take pictures.
我想他们可以等着 然后拍照
Yeah, well, who cares what they want?
是没错 可谁在乎他们想要什么呢
Uh, I do.
我在乎
And that's why
这就是为什么
I think that we should just agree to be friends,
我认为咱们应该先做朋友
because that's what they want.
因为这是他们的意愿
They don't want me to have a boyfriend right now.
他们不想让我这个时候谈恋爱
But I am your boyfriend right now,
可我现在就是你的男朋友
and I'll tell you something.
我还想告诉你
I also hope to be your husband some day.
我也希望某天能成为你的丈夫
That's sweet, that's really sweet.
你对我太好了 真的很好
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表