剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't mean live by yourself,
我不是说一个人生活
but just go over and live with a family
而是去住寄宿家庭
or maybe get an apartment
或者和另一个在那上学的女孩
with another girl who's going to school there.
一起找个房♥子
But I think Toby is going to want to go.
托比可能要去
Really?
是吗
Toby is going to want to follow you
托比想跟你
to Italy to cooking school?
去意大利的烹饪学校
Well, yeah. I just slept with him.
是啊 我跟他上♥床♥了
Well, that was a nice little speech George made.
刚才乔治说得真好
Yeah, who knew George was capable of
是啊 想不到
telling you he loves you?
他会说他爱你
Yeah, that was sweet.
对啊 真感人
But what he said to you and Amy was even sweeter.
他对你和艾米说的话更感人
Aw, Ricky.
里奇
You're married.
你结婚了
How does it feel?
感觉如何
I don't know, it feels just like not being married.
不知道 感觉还像单身
Hey, are you going to have a reception? A what?
要办个欢迎会吗 什么
Well, you got to have some kind of party.
要办个派对什么的吧
I think that was the point in eloping.
这才是我们私奔的原因
Not having any kind of party.
不想办任何派对
I know, but...
我知道 但
I don't think Anne is happy.
安妮好像不大高兴
Yeah, well, George is happy enough for the both of them.
是啊 不过乔治已经很为他俩高兴了
You know, Anne'll get over it.
安妮会没事的
she's just in a vulnerable place right now.
她只是现阶段很脆弱
And if she doesn't get over it,
如果她过不了这关
maybe you and Amy could have a big formal wedding,
你和艾米可以办个正式的盛大婚礼
you know what, where everyone can come.
大家都能来的那种
What? That would be a complete waste of money.
那太浪费钱了
I know, but...
我知道
Anne's going to think you didn't have a wedding
可安妮会认为你不办婚礼是因为
because you don't want her there because she's gay.
她是拉拉 你不想让她来
Did she say that? Yeah.
她这么说的吗 是啊
Well, that's not the reason.
不是因为这个
What happened to the fourth of July?
独♥立♥日怎么样
I don't know, this was spur of the moment, it was fun.
不知道 心血来潮 挺有意思的
George didn't push you into this, did he?
乔治没催你吧
No, no, he didn't.
没有 没有
Amy told me she wanted to elope
艾米跟我说想私奔
and she hinted that to George and he jumped on it.
她给乔治暗示过乔治就帮我们了
So this was Amy's idea.
所以这是艾米的想法了
Doesn't matter.
是谁的没关系
Yes, it does.
有关系
I'm just glad the guy
真高兴那小子
finally made an honest woman out of you.
终于让你变成一个诚实的女孩了
Dad, that's not politically correct.
老爸 其实不是的
But thanks, I guess.
不过还是谢谢你
I feel bad that everyone isn't quite on board,
大家不是很开心 这让我很郁闷
but that's how it goes.
不过事实就是如此
And your mother will get over it.
你妈妈会接受的
I think she thinks you didn't have a wedding
她觉得你不办婚礼是因为
because you didn't want her
你不想让她带对象来
to bring a date or something crazy like that.
或者做什么出格的事
Maybe I didn't want you to bring a date.
或许是因为我不想你带女伴来
Really? You don't like Kathleen?
是吗 你不喜欢凯瑟琳
No, no. I like her,
不是 我喜欢她
but Dad, honestly, a wedding?
不过老爸 你真要带她参加婚礼吗
With Mom and her date and you and your date,
妈妈和她女友 你和你女友
no matter who either of you bring, it would just be awkward.
不论你们带谁来 场面都会很尴尬
And then there's my group of friends,
我朋友们都在
Ben and his new girlfriend,
本和他的新女友
Adrian and whoever she's with,
艾利安和她的某某
Grace and Jack and Jack and Madison and...
还有格瑞丝和杰克 杰克和麦迪逊
I just started thinking about it
我在想
and my wedding should be about me and my date.
婚礼的主角应该是我和新郎
And it was.
当然
Yeah.
是啊
I'm very proud of you. And Ricky.
我为你骄傲 还有里奇
Thanks.
谢谢
And thank you for saying all those nice things about us.
谢谢你说那么感人的话
Meant every word I said.
句句都是肺腑之言
And here's something I didn't say.
我还想说点事
Being a teenage mother is still
人们还是不赞成
frowned upon in this country.
未成年人怀孕的
People accept that it happens
真发生的话 他们会接受
but people judge everyone involved when it happens.
但会对其中的人品头论足
People look at you, they see the kid,
人们看着你 看着孩子
they see you don't have a ring on your finger,
发现你的手指上没戴戒指
they judge you, and they judge Ricky,
他们会议论你 议论里奇
and they feel sorry for John.
会觉得约翰可怜
And as your father, that hurts me.
作为你老爸 这真的很伤我心
And this doesn't take away any of the indignities
现在这并不能减少这几年来
you've suffered over the past few years,
你忍♥受的委屈和侮辱
but it makes life better,
但这能让你和里奇的生活
for you and your husband
变得更好
and your family and our family.
你的家庭和我们的家庭都会更好
Aw, Dad, I know.
老爸 我懂了
And I know that I have caused you a lot of trouble
我知道我已经惹来太多麻烦
and a lot of heartache, but...
让你们头疼 但是
But today is a new day.
但是今天是全新的一天
Yesterday was the first
昨天是你余生的
day of the rest of your life, Mrs. Underwood.
第一天 安德伍德女士
Let's go. The doctor said there's nothing wrong with you.
走吧 医生说你一切正常
Not buying it, Ben.
我不会信的 本
I don't feel very well. I collapsed.
我不舒服 我崩溃了
At what point in the conversation did you collapse?
你说哪句话的时候崩溃了
Before or after a confession?
坦白前还是坦白后
We didn't really talk.
我们都没怎么说话
Yeah. You're good at that, at not talking.
是啊 你很擅长缄口
And I don't want to talk to you here,
我不想在这跟你谈
where we might be overheard, I want to talk to you at home.
可能会被人听到 我想回家谈
I went to see Dylan's father today.
今天我去见迪兰爸了
Oh, God. Yeah.
上帝啊 没错
No kidding around, Benjamin, let's get out of here.
别耍花样了 本杰明 快走吧
We were in the lab.
当时我们在实验室
We lit the Bunsen burner.
点了煤气灯
We roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.
烤棉花糖和巧克力夹心
With peanut butter. And then we left.
还有花生酱 之后就走了
And then Amy married Ricky and now I'm going to jail.
后来艾米和里奇结了婚 我进了监狱
These walls are sheets. Let's go home.
这墙是用布做的 回家吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表