剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I came up here hoping to bump into you.
我来这希望能遇到你
You're making it difficult to stay away from you.
你这样让我更难离开你了
And I'm here with Jonathan and Sonya.
我同乔纳森和桑娅在一起
Hey, I got an idea.
我有个主意
Get in that wheelchair over there and let's escape.
上那个轮椅我们逃走吧
Yeah, I'd like to escape from my life,
是的 我确实想逃离我的生活
but since I can't,
但我不能
I'm gonna have to try to deal with it the best I can.
所以我只能尽力做到最好
You're so serious. Come on. It's just a ride.
你太严肃了 来吧 不过是兜个风
Let's go for a ride.
我们去兜风
Hey! Be careful, all right?
小心点 行吗
We'll get together again and we'll talk, Ethan.
改天再见 我会和你谈谈的 伊森
Kathy, we'll just be waiting in the car,
凯西 我们就在车里等着
whenever you're ready.
只要你准备好
I can't shake them.
我不能动摇他们
Or me.
或者我
I saw him on news now.
我刚在新闻上看见他了
His name has been released.
他的名字已经公开了
Yeah, his mom is in there now.
是的 他的妈妈现在在里面
They sold the condo
他们卖♥♥了公♥寓♥
and she was there packing everything up.
她当时在打包东西
They turned the phone off already,
他们关了手♥机♥
and she hadn't charged her cell, so...
她没给电池充电 所以
His dad had to tell her on the phone
他爸爸不得不在电♥话♥里告诉她
and then she had to drive back by herself.
然后她就自己开车回来
How's she doing?
她怎么样
I just saw her for a minute. She didn't look good.
我刚见过她 看起来不乐观
Neither did his dad.
他爸爸也是
I just wonder if there's something they know
我怀疑他们是不是知道了什么
that they're not telling us.
而不想告诉我们
It's weird, isn't it?
真奇怪不是吗
We're really not good at being friends
只有在糟糕的事态时
until something goes wrong.
我们才能好好做朋友
Yeah, we need to learn to be better friends.
是啊 我们应该学着做更好的朋友
Thank you guys for coming.
谢谢你们能来
I'm so glad you guys are here with me.
你们能陪我真好
So, the doctor let Jack's parents go in with him.
医生让杰克的父母进去陪他了
I don't know what's going on,
我不知道怎么样了
but I guess they'll come out
但我想他们会尽快出来
and talk to us as soon as they can.
告诉我们的
I wish they'd find the guy who did this.
我希望他们能找出凶手
They probably won't.
估计很难
Or they probably will. Be positive.
他们会找出来的 乐观点
They're going to find him and kill him!
他们会找出他然后杀了他的
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
Don't like the wedding plans?
不喜欢那个婚礼计划
I don't like the bride right now.
我有点不喜欢目前的新娘
I love her, but I don't think she wants to get married again.
我爱她 但我认为她不想再结婚
Of course she does. She told me she did.
她当然愿意 她跟我说过
She says she does,
她说她愿意
but if I said, "Let's leave here and go get married again,"
不过若我说"我们离开这再结一次婚吧"
she wouldn't do it.
她不会答应
I'm just telling you. She got an early acceptance
告诉你 她早先收到了
to Hudson University in New York
纽约哈德森大学的通知书
and I think she wants to go.
我觉得她想去
I think she wants to be single.
我觉得她想单身
I think she wants to move out and move to New York.
我觉得她想搬走去纽约
I'll talk to her.
我会和她谈谈的
I love her. You know I love her.
我爱她 你知道的
But I don't want to marry someone again
但我不想再次娶一个
who's going to regret getting married. Again.
会后悔结婚的人 再次
Hey, Betty.
贝蒂
Oh, hey, Tom.
汤姆
Did you see the news?
你看见新闻了吗
Did you know a pimp beat up my buddy, Jack?
你知道有个皮条客打了我哥们杰克吗
I saw the news earlier, but...
我看见了 不过
But I didn't know that was Jack.
不过我不知道那是杰克
They just said it was a student.
他们只说是一个学生
That was Jack?
那是杰克
Did you see that picture?
你看到那照片了吗
The picture of that guy that beat up Jack?
打杰克的那人的照片
Oh, yeah. Yeah, he was pretty scary.
是的 看了 他很可怕
But let me tell you something.
但我得告诉你
All those guys are scary, all of them.
这些家伙都很可怕 他们都是的
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Do you? Tom...
认识吗 汤姆
If he were to find out that I was looking for him,
如果他发现我在找他
he'd do whatever he did to Jack, he'd do it to me.
他会像对待杰克一样地对待我的
I mean, I don't even know... Is Jack okay?
我甚至不知道...杰克还好吗
'Cause I heard on the news
因为新闻说
that the student is in critical condition.
那个学生现在在生死关头
Yeah, that's right. He could die.
是的 没错 他可能会死
Please try out find this guy.
求你试着找出这个家伙
Find out where he is.
找出他在哪
No. No, I can't, Tom.
不 不 我不能 汤姆
Yes, you can! I'm not afraid to go to the police.
不 你可以 我不怕去警♥察♥局
The police will get this guy!
警♥察♥会抓到那家伙的
Find out where he is!
找出他在哪
Hey, we just heard on the news. How is he?
我们刚从新闻上听说 他怎么样
He's not good. We need to talk.
他不乐观 我们得谈谈
We can talk later.
我们可以待会再谈
There's nothing new. He's in critical condition.
还没有新消息 他在抢救
His mom just got here
他妈妈刚到了
and we're hoping to find out something any minute now.
我们都在等最新消息
I want to talk to you.
我想和你谈谈
Why don't we go sit down?
我们过去坐着吧
Whether or not Amy and I are married
不管我和艾米有没有结婚
or whether or not we have a wedding or a second wedding,
不管我们有没有举♥行♥婚礼或者二次婚礼
that's none of your business.
都不干♥你♥的事
I actually think it's everyone's business
其实我觉得干所有人的事
after that big welcome back to school after you eloped.
在你们私奔回来的那个巨大欢迎会后
Or not.
也许没有
Now, listen to me. Stay out of it, Ben.
现在 听我说 别掺和进来 本
And don't tell me you just can't,
别告诉我你不能
because I have a son with Amy. And that hasn't changed.
因为我和艾米有个儿子 这没有改变
Nothing is ever gonna change that.
任何事都不会改变这一点
Ben's here.
本也在这
Yeah, I saw.
是 我看见了
Yeah, I... I don't really want to talk to him.
是的 我 我不想跟他说话
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Yeah...
没事...
Last time you were at this hospital,
你上次来这家医院
you were giving birth to Mercy, weren't you?
是要生莫西的时候 是吗
Yeah.
是的
I don't really like hospitals much.
我不怎么喜欢医院
Why don't we, uh, say goodnight to Grace and go home?
我们为什么不跟格瑞丝说晚安然后回家呢
All right, we could do that.
当然 我们走吧
We can go home, if you want.
我们回家 如果你想的话
Do you want to have children?
你想要孩子吗
Me?
我吗
Sure. You?
当然想 你呢
Yeah.
想
Yeah, I want to try to have a baby again,
想要 我想再次拥有一个孩子
or two. I want to adopt children too.
或者两个 我还想收养孩子
I want a lot of children.
我想要很多孩子
That's a bigger commitment than getting married.
这是个比婚姻还要重大点的承诺
Yeah, I guess.
是的 我猜
Let's do things in the right order.
我们按部就班的来吧
What's the right order?
怎样按部就班
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表