剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
and then you spent the night at your parents' house?
然后在你父母家过的夜
Adrian? Of course.
艾利安说的吗 当然
I thought you two weren't friends anymore.
我还以为你们俩不再是朋友了
Well, the easiest way to make friends
好吧 最简单的交友方法
with someone is to ask them for their help.
就是找他们帮忙
So, I just asked her for some help.
所以 我找她帮忙
How are you? What are you doing?
你好吗 你在干什么
I'm just thinking about something
我在想一件事
and wanted your thoughts on it. What's that?
想听听你的意见 什么事
Well, I don't want to bother you
如果你在忙什么
if you're in the middle of something.
我不想打搅你
No. I'm just grabbing a coffee
没有 我正在喝咖啡
and then I'm on the way to the airport.
随后要去飞机场
So, ask me.
所以 问我吧
This lawyer came to see me today
有个律师今天来见我
and he said I could sue the school and make millions of dollars
他说我可以起诉学校 大赚一笔
and they wouldn't have to pay it,
而且学校不用赔偿
it would be their insurance company.
他们的保险公♥司♥会赔偿
What? Yeah, millions of dollars.
什么 上百万的美元
For what?
为什么
They paid for all your hospital bills,
他们支付了你的住院费用
and they let you keep your scholarship
即使你不打橄榄球了
even though you're not playing football,
他们也保留了你的奖学金
and your dorm room is still available to you.
你仍然可以住宿舍
Yeah, because they know
是啊 因为他们知道
they owe me something for what I went through.
就我经历的而言 他们亏欠的太多
And I may never be able to play football again.
我可能再也不能打橄榄球了
You're getting your casts off soon,
你很快就要拆掉石膏
you're going to be working out in a few weeks,
几周后你就可以锻炼了
and then starting physical therapy. You're going to be fine.
然后开始物理疗法 你会没事的
You are fine!
你现在没事啊
Whatever happened to the miracle of the bones?
奇迹般恢复的骨骼是怎么啦
Even if I am fine, look at everything I've been through.
即使我没事 看看我经历了什么
They owe me something for that.
他们因为这个欠我
Whatever happened to happy to be alive
无论发生什么 为活着感到庆幸
and grateful that God saw
并且感恩上帝
you through all this, etcetera, etcetera?
见证了你的经历 等等
I am happy to be alive and I'd be really happy
我很庆幸自己活着 我也会很开心
even to get a couple million dollars.
如果能得到几百万美元
I could even buy my parents a house.
我甚至可以帮父母买♥♥下一栋房♥子
With money you get from suing the university?
用你起诉大学得到的钱卖♥♥吗
They have insurance. Oh, even so.
他们有保险 即便如此
It just doesn't strike me as the right thing to do.
我觉得这样做不对
I mean, suppose that the court does find the school negligent
我是说 假设法庭发现学校
in protecting you and people lose their jobs and...
疏于保护你 有人会因你而失业
Maybe they'll create more jobs.
也许他们会创造更多的就业
Maybe they'll hire more security.
也许他们会招聘更多保安
They should hire more security.
他们应该招聘更多的保安
I'm actually doing a public service
我其实是在做一项公共事业
by forcing them to behave more responsibly.
迫使他们更加忠于职守
I don't know, Jack.
我不知道 杰克
It sounds as if you might be trying to justify taking money
听起来就像你企图为得到
that maybe you shouldn't.
原本不属于你的钱而辩护
I mean, you're the victim of a crime.
我是说 你是犯罪行为的受害者
But I don't know if you're the victim of the school
但我不知道你是否是学校
being negligent in protecting you, are you?
疏于管理的受害者 你是吗
It's millions of dollars.
这是几百万
I think you should think about it.
我觉得你应该好好想想
Oh, hold on. I have another call.
等等 有电♥话♥打进来了
Um, it's Adrian.
是艾利安
I'm going to be home tomorrow,
我明天就回家了
so let's talk about it more, then, okay?
到时我们详细谈 好吗
I love you. I love you, Grace.
我爱你 我爱你 格瑞丝
Hi. Hey, are you home?
你好 你好 你在家吗
Not yet. I'm in Denver, I'm going to be home in a few hours.
还没有 我在丹佛 几小时后到家
I can't wait to see Jack.
我等不及想见到杰克
Thank you so much for everything that you did.
非常谢谢你所做的一切
Omar is leaving me! What?
欧马要离开我 什么
This company he works for wants him in New York.
他上班的公♥司♥想把他调到纽约
He, Ben and Amy are going to New York.
他 本和艾米要去纽约
But he's going to take you with him, right?
但他要带你一起去 是吗
He asked me to go with him,
他要我和他一起去
but I can't go without totally losing all the credits
但我不能去 这会丢掉全年的学分
for this year and giving up this condo.
并且放弃这套公♥寓♥
I love this condo.
我喜欢这套公♥寓♥
Well, Adrian, the condo's not really yours.
艾利安 公♥寓♥其实不是你的
You only live there because
你住在这里是因为
Leo Boykewich is an incredibly generous man,
里欧·波伊科维齐非常慷慨
but you were always going to
但你总有一天
leave that condo behind anyway at some point,
会离开那套公♥寓♥
and you'll always have Omar.
但欧马永远会伴你左右
I am so crazy.
我太疯狂了
I forgot this isn't mine. It isn't mine at all.
我忘了它不属于我 根本不属于我
Wait. So, that's it?
等等 就这样吗
Amy and Ben are going to New York to school?
艾米和本要去纽约上学吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think she'll stay in California.
我想她会留在加利福尼亚
She loves Ricky and she loves John.
她爱里奇和约翰
And she loves Amy more than she loves anyone else.
但她爱自己胜过爱别人
I don't know, maybe that's not so bad.
我不知道 也许没那么糟糕
How's it going with you?
你怎么样
Any of the schools look good?
有喜欢的学校吗
Yeah. I think I just
有啊 我想
needed to step away from Jack for a little bit
我需要离开杰克一段时间
to see how I really feel about him.
看看我对他的真实感受
And? And I really do love him.
还有呢 还有我很爱他
But? But...
不过 不过
How did we get more interested in guys than ourselves?
为什么我们对男人会比对自己更感兴趣
Sex.
性♥爱♥
Uh, okay, yeah. Grace, I have to go.
好了 格瑞丝 我要挂了
I didn't know you were here.
我不知道你在这里
Yeah, I took a nap, I'm a little jet lagged.
我打了个盹 我有点时差反应
So, how did you get more interested in guys than yourselves?
为什么你们对男人比对自己更感兴趣
Grace says it was sex.
格瑞丝说是因为性♥爱♥
And you agree? No.
你同意吗 不
What do you say it was?
你觉得是什么
Low self-esteem.
缺乏自尊
You don't really strike me as a woman who has low self-esteem.
女人缺乏自尊 我不觉得惊讶
Yeah, having this attitude didn't come easy.
是啊 得出这种看法没那么容易
So what do you want to do?
那你要怎么做
Stay here and live in a condo paid for by your ex-husband's dad
留在这里 住在你前公公买♥♥的公♥寓♥里
or go with me, your future husband?
或者跟我走 你未来的丈夫
What I want to do is
我想要做的是
be my own person for once in my life.
在人生中做一回自己
What are you going to do if he doesn't show?
如果他不来你怎么办
He said he's on his way.
他说过他在路上
He said that an hour ago.
他是一小时前说的
He'll be here.
他会来的
Maybe it's good he's late.
也许他迟到是好事
Put him on the defensive, start strong.
让他处于劣势 我们强势一些
Just let me handle it, the way I want to handle it.
让我来解决 用我的方法解决
I may not want to start strong.
我不想变得强势
How could you think this is about money?
你怎么能认为这和钱有关
You had your dad call my parents.
你让你♥爸♥爸给我父母打电♥话♥
I didn't really want them involved. We're adults.
我不想让他们牵扯进来 我们是成年人
We had a baby.
我们有一个孩子
We don't need our parents to get involved in our business.
我们不该把父母牵扯到我们的私事
Our parents or your boyfriend.
我们的父母或者你的男朋友
I just thought that... That I wanted money?
我只是以为 以为我想要钱吗
I never asked anyone for any money.
我从未向任何人要过钱
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表