剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I've got news for you, Mom.
我跟你说了吧 妈
George never cheated on me. I cheated on him.
乔治从来没有背叛过我 是我背叛的他
And he left me,
然后他离开了我
letting people think that it was the other way around.
让人们误以为事情是另一个样子
What? And wait...
什么 等等...
Men? Marshall was the only other man in my life.
男人们 马歇尔是我唯一的另一个男人
Except for Jeff. But never mind.
除了杰夫之外 但也无所谓了
Yeah, Marshall. He cheated on you too.
是啊 马歇尔 他也背叛了你
What do you know about that?
你都知道什么了
I didn't not go to the funeral
我没去参加葬礼
because it was at your church and not mine.
是因为那在你们教堂而不是我的教堂办的
I just didn't want to go to that scoundrel's funeral,
我只是不想参加一个混♥蛋♥的葬礼
especially when he died going back to see his girlfriend.
特别是他在去看自己女友的路上死的
Did you know he had a girlfriend?
你知道他有个女友吗
I found out.
我发现了
How did you find out?
你怎么发现的
Like missionaries don't gossip?
就跟传教士不八卦似的
He had a child.
他有个孩子
His name is Jacob.
他叫雅各布
He found me last year and he came here
他去年来这儿找我
and he met Grace and Tom and
见了格瑞丝和汤姆 然后
then he went home.
他就回家了
You deserve better.
你值得更好的男人
I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
这是你对我说过最好的话了
Ever.
从没有过
And why are you saying this to me now?
你为何现在才来说我好话呢
Because you want to move in here?
是因为你想搬进来住吗
I want to...
我是想...
get to know you.
好好了解你
And Grace. And Tom. Why now?
还有格瑞丝和汤姆 为什么是现在
Why not now?
怎么不能是现在呢
Because mom, I don't want
妈妈 我不希望
my children to be subjected to your judgment,
我的孩子要忍♥受你的评头论足
the way I was.
重蹈我的覆辙
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I just don't know how not to judge people.
我就是控制不住去评判他人
It's bad habit.
这习惯太坏
I got it from going to church, our church,
是我因为做礼拜学来的
the church I joined when I got married to your dad.
就是我嫁给你父亲时参加的教会
I didn't realize.
我没意识到
Yeah, well...
是啊
I was into it for many years
我着迷了许多年
and then I got this stupid diagnosis.
直到我拿到这狗屁诊断书
and I wanted to see you
然后我想来见你
and ask for forgiveness.
祈求你的原谅
And he said no.
但他不允许
And I said I was going to do it anyway and,
我说我无论如何都要这么做
basically, I was shunned
就因为我没顺从我的丈夫
for not obeying my husband.
他就开始刻意回避我
After all these years.
我跟了他这么多年
Shunned?
刻意回避
Forty years and the one time I really wanted something,
四十年来唯一一次我有想做的事情
he refused me, and he divorced me,
他不仅拒绝 还和我离婚
took another wife, someone who would obey him.
娶了个对他百依百顺的妻子
I used to be a fun person, I liked to dance,
我曾经是个很有意思的人 我喜欢跳舞
I liked to have a good time,
也很会享受生活
I was very popular in high school.
我在高中也很受欢迎
And I had planned to go to college,
我都计划过要念大学
Europe, become a writer or an artist but...
去欧洲 当作家或是艺术家什么的但是...
I met your father and...
我遇上了你父亲...
Do you really think Grace should be getting married?
你真的觉得该让格瑞丝结婚吗
Yeah.
好吧
Hi.
嗨
Oh. Hi, Grace.
你好 格瑞丝
I just wanted to tell you, in case you haven't heard,
我就想来和你说一声 怕你还不知道
Jack and I are getting married.
我和杰克要结婚了
I heard. Great news.
我听说了 好消息
I'm going to Harvard. What!
我要去念哈佛了 什么
That is so unfair.
这太不公平了
It's fair. I earned it.
很公平 我努力得来的
I made the grades, I went to med camp every summer.
我成绩达标 每年暑假参加医学夏令营
How is it not fair?
怎么就不公平了呢
Oh you're just trying to make me jealous.
你就是想让我嫉妒
Jealous of what? Of my school?
嫉妒什么 我的学校吗
Yes. You didn't even want to go to Harvard.
是 你从前都没想要去哈佛
Yeah, I did. Well, so did I!
不 我想去 我也想去
Then you should have applied. I did. I didn't get in!
那你应该递申请 我递了 但我没被录取
I don't believe this. I'm so much smarter than you.
我都不敢相信 我比你聪明得多
No, you're not, because I never let relationships
不 你一点也不聪明 我就没有因为
in high school interfere with my life plans.
高中恋情而影响我的人生规划
I would like to sleep with you.
我想和你上♥床♥
What! Yeah.
什么 没错
When we had sex before, it was really great, wasn't it?
我们过去的性生活很美妙 不是吗
I guess. You guess!
我想是吧 不确定吗
Okay. Yeah.
肯定 是的没错
We have so much in common, we want the same things out of life,
我们有这么多共同点 有一样的人生目标
we're both smart and ambitious and we're both winners!
我们都既聪明又有抱负 也都是成功人士
You sound a little crazy. Are you okay?
你听上去不太正常 你还好吗
Yeah. Just... I don't really know what I'm doing. Help me.
没事 我只是不知道自己在做什么 帮帮我
Grace, you've been under a lot of pressure
格瑞丝 你今年也身负重压
this year too, haven't you?
是不是
It's not easy seeing someone
我明白目睹所爱之人
you love go through what Jack went through.
遭受这段经历是很不容易的
He's going to ruin my life!
他快要毁掉我的人生了
Okay, look, this is not the place for this discussion.
听着 这里不适合展开这个话题
Maybe I'm not even the person for this discussion.
或许我也不是你该倾诉的对象
No, you are. You could always listen to me when I needed to talk.
不 你就是 你一直在我需要的时候倾听我
I need to talk.
我需要找人诉说
I think you should talk to, maybe a professional.
我认为你该找专业的谈谈
A professional what?
专业的什么
You're right, if I go to a psychologist and the psychologist says
你说得对 如果我去看心理医生而医生说
that marrying Jack isn't good for me, then I can get out of it.
嫁给杰克对我无益 那我就能全身而退了
You're trying to get out of a marriage with a doctor's note?
你是想靠一句医生的建议来逃避婚姻吗
Grace, marriage is for grown-ups.
格瑞丝 婚姻是给成年人的
That's not exactly a mature approach to a life decision.
如此决定人生大事是不成熟的表现
If you don't want to get married to Jack,
如果你不想嫁给杰克
that should be the only reason you need to get out of it.
那不想嫁给他才是你不愿结婚的理由
No. You don't understand. He's just been through too much.
不 你不懂 他经历太多了
I can't say no to him. I can't.
我无法拒绝他 我做不到
All right, well...
好吧
Let me know how that turns out. I really have to go.
有结果了告诉我 我真得走了
Bye, Grace.
再见 格瑞丝
Bye. Call me.
再见 记得给我电♥话♥
I looked for you at lunch.
吃午饭时我找过你
Do I know you?
我们认识吗
I think you know me. I'm Kathy's boyfriend.
我觉得你认识我 我是凯西的男朋友
Hi, Kathy's boyfriend. What can I do for you?
你好啊 凯西的男朋友 有什么能帮你的
You can stop pretending you need a spelling partner.
你不要再装作需要一个拼词搭档了
If you want some help, I'll help you.
如果你真要人帮你 我来帮你
What's your GPA?
你平均分多少
I don't drive, I don't have a car.
我不会开车 也没有车
Little joke.
开个玩笑
Doesn't matter what grades I make,
我成绩多少不重要
I'm smarter than you, and I'm better looking than you,
我比你聪明 长得比你帅
and Kathy likes me more than you.
比起你凯西更喜欢我
We're just friends.
我和她只是朋友
And I do need the help getting ready for State. You can spell?
况且为了州拼字大赛我的确需要帮忙 你会吗
Throw me one. Ubiquitous.
考我啊 到处存在的
Please.
不是吧
U-b-i-q-u-i-t-o-u-s.
U-b-i-q-u-i-t-o-u-s
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表