剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Amy should have been mine.
艾米本来应该是我的
Then none of this would have happened.
那这些事就不会发生了
I'm here and I'm...
我来了
What is going on?
发生什么事了
Your friend Omar dropped by.
你朋友欧马顺道来看看你
Just wanted to introduce myself to your parents.
我想正式拜访一下你的父母
You know, in case we ever decide
万一我们又决定
to go out again or anything.
和好了什么的
Oh, really?
是吗
Sure you just didn't have a bad first day
你确定不是因为你在学校上班的第一天
at school and need legal help?
被控告来这里寻求法律帮助的
We heard all about it.
我们都听说了
Did you hear all about it?
你知道整个事情的经过吗
Ben called me.
本给我打过电♥话♥了
We're not going to talk
我们别当着客人的面儿
about Ben when we have company over, are we?
谈论本 不是吗
No, of course not.
对啊 就是
Come on. Sit down. Let's eat.
别这样 坐下来吃饭吧
Really, Omar, what are you doing here?
说真的 欧马 你到底来这儿干吗
I don't just drop by your parents' house
我可没去拜访过你的父母
and have dinner with them.
然后和他们一块吃饭
You can if you want,
你愿意的话可以啊
but I got the impression that
但是我觉得
you're not interested in getting to know my parents.
你对我父母没什么兴趣
I, on the other hand,
我 和你正相反
am interested in getting to know yours.
对你的父母很感兴趣
I told you, I'm focusing on school this year.
我告诉过你 今年我把精力放在学习上
Well, if anyone would understand that,
要是真有人能理解你的话
that would be me since I'm a teacher.
那个人肯定是我 因为我就是个老师
And by the way, my mom's a Protestant minister
还有顺便提一句 我妈妈是新教的牧师
and my dad's in law enforcement.
而我爸爸在执法部门工作
He's a detective.
他是名侦探
He traced down your dad for me.
他帮我找到你♥爸♥爸的
I really like you.
我真的喜欢你
Stop trying to impress them.
别再试图给他们留下好印象
It's too late.
为时已晚了
This is good.
这真好吃
I've eaten so much of it, I feel sick.
我吃得太多了 我都恶心了
I feel sick, too,
我也觉得恶心
but not from the cake.
但是不是因为蛋糕
My mother sent insurance forms for us to fill out
我妈妈让咱们把她寄来的保险单填好
so the company can put you and John on the insurance.
保险公♥司♥就可以把你和约翰列为受保人了
Hmm. That's nice.
挺好的啊
Yeah, I know.
好吧 我懂的
And then Leo gave us an envelope full of cash
然后里欧又给了咱们一信封的现金
and invited me to be a part of the business.
并且邀请我去他公♥司♥工作
Wait, that's so great.
太棒了
That's what you've always wanted.
你不是一直想那么做嘛
Oh. Right.
对了
And my mom gave us these.
我妈妈把这个送给咱们
They belonged to her parents.
这是她父母的
Are you going to wear a wedding band?
你要戴结婚戒指吗
Are you?
你呢
I guess so.
我想是吧
I've been assigned a freshman girl to mentor.
我现在指导一个新生
She's six months pregnant.
她怀孕六个月了
And I'm supposed to help her make the right decisions.
我的工作就是帮助她做出正确的决定
Boy.
天啊
Are you going to change your name?
你想把名字改了吗
I don't know how that works.
我不知道那还有什么用
I mean, everyone is already calling me Mrs. Underwood.
大家已经叫我安德伍德太太了
Oh. There was a surprise wedding shower
托儿所给我办了一个
for me at the nursery.
惊喜单身派对
There are gifts in the car that I didn't bring in.
我把礼物放车里了没拿进来
I just feel so guilty.
我有点不好意思
Some of these ladies just
有的女生只是
work part-time and they bought us gifts.
兼♥职♥还给咱们买♥♥礼物
But I suppose we're keeping the gifts.
但是我们应该好好保管这些礼物
I suppose we are.
应该吧
I don't know, Amy.
我不知道 艾米
Did we do the right thing?
我们做得对吗
It's too late now.
现在也无法改变了
Got the wedding video in the mail.
收到婚礼的录像了
You want to see it? Yeah. Sure.
你想看看吗 当然啦
Do not move off the marks.
别离开做标记的那个地方
Stay right where you are.
就站在那儿
Do not move off that mark.
别离开那个标记的地方
You're completely surrounded.
你们被包围了
It's going to be a beautiful video.
这会是一个很美的录像
Here we go.
开始啦
Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
尘归尘 土归土
Oh! It's the wrong book!
拿错书了
Hold on while I get the right one.
稍等一会儿我马上去拿
Where did you find this guy?
你从哪儿找的这个人
The Internet.
网上
Got it! Got it!
找到啦 找到啦
Y'all cheer up! Vows are coming.
高兴一点 你们马上要宣誓啦
Did you write your vows?
你们写好誓词了吗
No. We didn't write anything.
没有 我们什么也没写
Did you get your flowers? $49.99.
你们买♥♥花了吗 49.99美元
It will last you a lifetime.
代表一生一世
It's okay.
不用了
No, you should have flowers.
不行 你应该拿着花的
We'll take the flowers.
我们买♥♥一束花
Silk.
丝制的
$49.99. Pay as you go.
49.99美元 先付款
Here.
给
Whoo-hoo! Yee-haw! Steak night!
太棒了 今晚又可以吃牛排了
Oh, I forgot something.
我差点忘了
Rose petal scent.
玫瑰花瓣香水
Can we get on with this?
我们可以开始了吗
Oh, you've got your whole life together.
你们得在一起一辈子呢
What's the rush? Slow down.
着什么急啊 慢一点
Okay.
好了
Got it, Dicky?
准备好了吗 迪奇
That's Ricky. Ricky and Amy.
是里奇 里奇和艾米
Got it, Dick.
知道了 迪克
Let's do a little dance.
我们先来跳段舞
What?
什么
**A little song, a little dance*
*一首歌♥ 一支舞
**a little seltzer in your pants*
*裤子上的一点苏打水
Chuckles the Clown. Mary Tyler Moore?
小丑咯咯笑 玛丽·泰勒·摩尔的那个
Oh, forget it.
算了
We got to get the... We got to get the mood up.
我们要...我们要兴奋起来
Get the blood flowing.
热血沸腾起来
You're going to need that on your honeymoon.
你们度蜜月的时候肯定少不了
I'm gonna play y'all a record that inspired all of this.
我给你们放段音乐启发你们一下
Amy. I know.
艾米 我知道
This is not what I was expecting.
我也没想到会这样
This wasn't on the Internet? No.
这个网上没说 当然没说
**The day the squirrel went berserk*
*那天松鼠怒了
**In the First Self-Righteous Church*
*在第一所自以为是的教堂
See them squirrels, that's what I'm talking about!
看到松鼠了吗 这就是我跟你们说的
Come on, get with it!
来吧 快点
Hallelujah!
哈利路亚
I am not dancing.
我不会跳的
I feel stupid.
我觉得太傻了
Because this is stupid. You really want to do this?
这本来就太愚蠢了 你真想这么做吗
Let this idiot marry us?
让这个白♥痴♥为咱们主婚
Well, we'll certainly remember it for the rest of our lives.
我们会铭记一辈子的
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表