剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You said you needed money for college, so... So what?
你说需要钱上大学 那又怎样
I would risk getting caught blackmailing someone to pay tuition?
我会冒着因敲诈被捕的危险交学费吗
Not just blackmailing someone,
不只是敲诈一个人
but blackmailing them over a child?
而是用孩子敲诈他们吗
You think I'm stupid all of a sudden?
你以为我突然变傻了吗
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Never mind. I know what happened.
别说了 我知道怎么回事
You're hanging out with
你在和少年犯
that juvenile delinquent and listening to him.
约会并且对他言听计从
Well... Well, that's my daughter
好吧 好吧 那是我的女儿
and I wanted to see her.
我想见她
You got to see her when she was born.
在她出生时 你看到了她
Yeah, I birthed her.
是的 我生了她
Your part was easy.
你的部分很简单
And what, you're just curious?
怎么 你现在好奇了吗
You're going to see her and then,
你会去看她 然后
a few months later or next year,
几个月后或者是明年
you're going to be curious again?
你会重新好奇吗
And her parents should just have to live with that?
她的父母能容忍♥这样吗
And when she gets older, she should have to live with that?
她长大后 她会接受这样吗
When she gets older, she may want to know me.
她长大后 她可能想认识我
She might. And if she does,
她可能会 如果她想
I'm sure her parents will find you.
我肯定她的父母会找到你
But she might not.
但她可能不会
Again, there's only so much you contributed to her life.
再说一遍 你对她的人生只能做这些
Your contribution was microscopic.
你对她的奉献微不足道
Couldn't have happened without me.
没有我就不会有她
No.
是的
It couldn't have.
是不可能发生
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That's the first time you've said that to me, you know that?
这是你第一次对我说这句话 你知道吗
Well...
好吧
I am sorry.
我很抱歉
This is all your fault! My fault?
这都是你的错 我的错
You never should have accused him of wanting money.
你不该指责他想要钱
Now he's going to make her feel guilty about it
现在他会让她对此觉得愧疚
and then he's going to walk away
然后他就会轻而易举地
with her wanting to be friends with him or something.
和她做朋友什么的
I still say he wants money.
我还是觉得他想要钱
Stubborn!
太顽固了
I don't buy what he's doing in there. It's completely insincere.
我不相信他来这里的目的 完全是假的
He's just saying this 'cause he got busted.
他这么说是因为被发现了
We lost the element of surprise. Her dad blew it.
我们没有惊喜了 他爸爸搞砸了
He should have waited to
他应该在等到
call his parents until Kathy got a shot at him.
凯西找到机会时跟他父母通话
He messed up everything.
他搞砸了一切
I don't like this Don. Me neither.
我不喜欢这个唐 我也是
I am absolutely certain that I was right about him.
我绝对确定我对他的判断是对的
I'm gonna call her dad.
我要给她爸爸打电♥话♥
Oh, I don't know if you should do that.
我不知道你该不该打
He's probably sleeping.
他可能睡了
C'est la vie.
生活就是这样
Could I possibly borrow your phone?
我能用你的手♥机♥吗
I don't have international service.
我的没有国际服务
No wonder you can't sleep,
你睡不着不足为奇
you need to get up and move around.
你得起来 四处走走
You can either go down to the gym and work out
你可以去健身房♥锻炼
or help your mother around the house
或者帮你妈妈做家务
or help me with some yard work
或者帮我打理庭院
or maybe go look for a job.
或者去找份工作
I don't know what I'd do at the gym.
我不知道能在健身房♥做什么
I'm sure there's something you could do.
我确定你在那里能找到事做
One-handed weight lifting?
单手举重吗
Yeah, do that.
好啊 去做啊
People don't do that.
人们不那么做
It's bad enough the arm in the cast is going to be a twig,
打着石膏的手臂很脆弱够糟糕了
I don't want to build the other one up.
我不想锻炼另一只手臂
Okay, well, wax the kitchen floors,
好吧 给厨房♥的地板打蜡
you used to be good at that.
你过去做得很好
And if I slip and fall?
如果我滑倒呢
Then you can sue me.
你可以起诉我
Or me and your mother.
或者我和你妈妈
Grace called.
格瑞丝打电♥话♥了
Now, she's worried about your suing the school.
她担心你要起诉学校
I assured her you are not suing the school.
我向她保证你不会起诉学校
If you want to sue the guy who did that to you, sue him.
如果你要告那个袭击者 随便去告好了
When they find him, and eventually they will find him.
等警方一抓到他就行 他们总会抓到的
But you are not suing your university,
但你不能去告学校
where you have a scholarship,
他们给了你奖学金
and where the coaches
那儿的教练
and the athletes have done nothing but help you out.
和队友也给了你莫大的帮助
It's not personal, it's their insurance company.
起诉不针对个人 要掏钱的是保险公♥司♥
So everyone at the school would share the cost?
那这笔钱就该分摊到学校每个人身上吗
Students, faculty, everyone?
学生 老师 每个人
Well, I don't look at it like that.
我没那么想过
Well, look at it like that.
那就那么想想
And just what do you need the money for?
再说 你要那笔钱来干嘛
It's not that I need it.
不是我要
I mean, I need it, we all need it.
我是说 我需要 我们都需要这笔钱
It's a matter of principle.
这是原则问题
Yeah, it is. And where are your principles?
一点没错 那你的原则去哪儿了
Dad.
老爸
Jack.
杰克
I wanted to buy you a new house.
我想给你们买♥♥幢新房♥子
I don't need you to buy me a new house.
我不需要你买♥♥幢新房♥子
I like this house.
我喜欢这房♥子
If we want a new house, we'll buy a new house.
如果我们想要新房♥子 我们会买♥♥的
I don't need anything,
我什么都不要
other than for you to recover.
只要你能恢复好
But I have recovered.
但我已经恢复好了
I'm just waiting for these casts to come off,
就等着拆石膏了
and when they do, would it be so bad
拆掉了石膏 如果还能
if I went driving around in a red Porsche?
开着红色保时捷兜风不是挺好吗
While the guys who came to visit you at the hospital every day
而那些每天去医院探望你的人
carpooled and took the bus? Are you kidding?
却只能拼车或者坐公交了 开玩笑吧
I don't know. It didn't seem that unfair
我不知道 那个律师说起的时候
when the lawyer was explaining it.
听起来没那么不公平
Are you going to listen to me or some lawyer you met today?
你听我的还是听那个今天刚认识的律师的
Well, you're not offering me millions of dollars.
但你又不能给我几百万
That's a lot of money.
那可是一大笔钱
Okay, first of all, the lawyer would take half
首先 那个律师会分走一半的钱
and you'd have to pay taxes, so it's not as much as it seems,
你还要交税 所以并没有看起来那么多
but secondly, it's dirty money.
但其次 那是笔昧心钱
I mean, how do you go around proclaiming yourself a Christian
你要怎么一边跟人说着你是基♥督♥徒
and then consider robbing an insurance company?
一边又想着洗劫保险公♥司♥啊
I'm not robbing anyone,
我没有要洗劫谁
and why can't a Christian sue?
而且为什么基♥督♥徒就不能起诉了呢
I mean, I brought that up with the attorney,
我跟那个律师提起来
about me not suing because I'm a Christian.
因为我是基♥督♥徒 所以不能起诉
And he said...
他说
"What, are all Christians doormats?"
"什么 基♥督♥徒都是受气包吗"
Dad, I was a really good athlete
老爸 我过去是个很棒的运动员
with a promising pro career.
前程似锦
Now I'm just an injured athlete trying to recover
而现在却只是个努力恢复的伤病员
and I'm only an average student in college.
而且我的成绩也很一般
What am I gonna do to earn a living?
我将来要怎么糊口呢
How am I ever going to support Grace?
我要怎么养活格瑞丝
I need that money.
我需要那笔钱
How am I gonna get it?
我能怎么赚呢
Well, you're not just gonna go around suing people.
反正不能靠起诉别人赚钱
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表