剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
So you love her but you're not in love with her?
所以你爱她 但你没和她相爱吗
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Isn't it enough that I love her?
我爱她还不够吗
Is it enough for you?
对你来说足够吗
Hey. Sorry, so sorry.
抱歉 真抱歉
After I went over to my dad's house,
我去我爸爸家后
I just needed some time to myself and...
我需要一点时间独处
Whoa. What happened in here?
这里发生了什么
Your friends are very active babysitters. And lenient.
你的朋友照顾小孩很积极 也很纵容
I'll clean it up.
我来收拾
Oh, no, no. We'll clean it up.
不 不 我来收拾
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye.
再见
I found them.
我找到它们了
So, let's set a date.
所以 我们定个日期吧
You think I really could be a stripper?
你觉得我真能做脱衣舞娘
If I answer that question,
如果我回答这个问题
are you going to call your dad again?
你会再给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥吗
No.
不会
Then yeah, sure. I think you're hot.
是的 当然 我觉得你很性感
Hotter than Miss Math Books? Well, yeah.
比数学书小姐更性感 当然
I don't know why I got so jealous before.
我不知道之前为什么那么吃醋
I kind of like it when you're jealous.
你吃醋时我有点喜欢
Except for the fact that you called your dad.
除了你给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
Hey, you think I could be a stripper?
你觉得我能当脱衣舞男吗
A male stripper?
脱衣舞男
I wonder how old you have to be to take off your clothes.
我想知道多大才能当脱衣舞娘
You think they make a lot of money?
你觉得他们能赚好多钱吗
I have to go.
我要挂了
I got it.
我明白了
Well, fancy meeting you here.
没想到在这见到你
Do you have a reservation?
你有预约吗
No, but I believe we have an in here.
没有 但我相信这里有座位
All right, I'll get you a booth.
好吧 我给你去找座位
I'm still not giving you twenty grand, toots.
我不会给你两万美元 亲爱的
I hear the steaks are pretty good here.
我听说这里的牛排很好吃
Enjoy.
慢用
This way.
这边
That's all you can tell me,
你就只想告诉我
is I shouldn't marry the woman I love?
我不该和我相爱的女人结婚吗
Love another woman.
去爱别的女人
And by the way, you're twenty-three years old,
顺便说一句 你才23岁
you just got out of college,
你刚大学毕业
you don't have to get married.
你不一定要结婚
You can wait. I'm engaged, Dad.
你可以等等 我订婚了 爸爸
Eh, people get engaged all the time.
人们总是订婚
Get unengaged or stay engaged for 10 years, then decide.
解除订婚或者订婚订上十年 然后决定
Mom seems to agree with Adrian,
妈妈似乎赞同艾利安的看法
that I should stay here.
就是我该留在这里
Or she wants us to get married first and then move to New York.
或者她想让我们先结婚 再搬去纽约
Which would mean, we were getting married right away.
这意味着 我们马上就得结婚
She's a minister, I'm a cop.
她是牧师 我是警♥察♥
We don't always see things the same way.
我们通常看法不同
Son, go to New York,
儿子 去纽约
do a good job, have a good time.
找份好工作 过得开心
You are young, enjoy your life, see the world.
你还年轻 享受生活 见见世面
I want to see it with Adrian.
我想和艾利安一起见见世面
She doesn't want to see it with you.
她不想和你一起见世面
She wants to stay here and go to school.
她想留在这里上学
She's really smart, she wants to be an attorney,
她真的很聪明 她想成为一名律师
practice family law.
主修家庭法
Good for her. What do you want to do?
她真棒 你想做什么
I'm doing what I want to do,
我在做我想做的事情
I'm moving to New York and I'm making money
我要搬去纽约 我还要赚钱
and I'm doing something I find meaningful,
我要从事有意义的事情
but it won't mean anything to me really,
除非有人和我一起分享
unless I have someone to share it with.
否则对我来说毫无意义
If the shoe was on the other foot,
如果情况不同了
would you go to New York with her?
你还会和她去纽约吗
Yeah, definitely.
是的 当然
What?
什么
I've been in love with you since the day I first saw you.
我第一眼看到你后 就一直爱着你
We were meant for each other.
我们俩是命中注定的
I want to live with you
我想和你一起生活
and I want you to have my babies.
我还想你为我生孩子
Would you like fries with that?
你喜欢炸薯条吗
Yeah.
是的
Well, I asked you to have dinner with me because, one,
我请你共进晚餐是因为 首先
I want to apologize for being insensitive to your past.
我想为我对你的过去反应迟钝道歉
I shouldn't have brought up dating.
我不该提约会的
When?
什么时候
When you were in my room this morning losing it
今天早上你在我房♥间发脾气
because I suggested you might go out on a date some time?
因为我建议你有时或许该出去约会
You know, that whole screaming and yelling thing that you did?
你忘了你大喊大叫了吗
Oh. Yeah. Sorry. PMS.
是啊 抱歉 经前综合症
What?
什么
I get that way for a couple of hours every month.
我每个月有几个小时都那样
But it's just a couple of hours.
但只是几个小时
So you're not in the least bit offended by what I said to you?
所以我对你说的话一点也没冒犯你
No.
是的
All right, secondly,
好吧 其次
I'd like to talk to you about repeating things
我想和你谈谈你总是
that I say to you, back to Dad.
把我说给你的事情告诉爸爸
Yeah, why do you do that?
你为什么那么做
Why do you tell me things that you don't want him to know?
你为什么告诉我你不想让他知道的事情
I can't help but tell him. I love him. I love Leo.
我忍♥不住告诉他 我爱他 我爱里欧
I have to rat you out. If I didn't,
我必须打你报告 如果我不打报告
I would be hiding things from him that he doesn't know
我会瞒着他不知道的事情
and I owe it to him to tell him everything.
我理应把一切事情告诉他
I'm an only child, so having a sister is new to me,
我是独生子 有个妹妹对我很新鲜
but I had thought that one of the benefits of having a sister
但我想过有妹妹的一个好处
is that I could talk to you and you could talk to me
就是我能找你谈 你也能找我谈
and no one would talk to him.
但没人找他谈
Why? Do you need to talk about Amy?
为什么 你需要谈谈艾米吗
Yeah, I do. But you can't repeat what I say back to Dad.
我想谈 但你不能告诉爸爸我说的话
Go ahead.
说吧
I think she's finally starting to be Amy.
我觉得她终于开始做自己了
She's starting to see herself as someone
除了约翰的母亲
other than John's mother.
她开始看到自己别的身份
She's becoming her own person.
她开始做回自己
Which you think will lead to becoming your own person?
你以为这会让你找回自我吗
Perhaps.
也许吧
Didn't I just tell you
我刚不是说
that I'll repeat everything you say to your father?
我总是会向你♥爸♥爸打你的报告吗
I never learn, that's my problem.
我从来不长记性 这是我的毛病
So...
所以
So, I'm very proud of you.
所以 我为你感到很骄傲
I love you, George.
我爱你 乔治
And I love you.
我也爱你
So let's stop getting around and make it official.
所以我们不要遮遮掩掩 正式公布吧
Hi, Mom.
你好 妈妈
Please tell me you are not back to ground zero.
别告诉我你又重新开始了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表