剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
All I get is to capitalize my text mess
我所能做的只有发发短♥信♥
just while the two of them are
这时候他们俩
looking for an apartment
正在物色公♥寓♥
and shopping and eating spaghetti.
和购物吃意大利面
I'm kind of glad you didn't go to Italy with Anne,
我还是挺高兴你没有和安妮一起去意大利
I'd be really jealous.
不然我会很嫉妒的
It's not like we would have been fooling around.
我们不会一直这么不清不楚下去的
You never know. I know.
世事难料 我确定
So I guess the wedding is on hold?
所以婚礼要暂停吗
There's not going to be a wedding,
本来就不会有婚礼
there already was a wedding
婚礼已经举♥行♥过了
and that's the only wedding I'm paying for.
那是我会出资的唯一一次婚礼
Maybe Anne will want to pay for it all by herself.
也许安妮想要全额负担
How's she going to do that?
她怎么会那么做
Do you know how much weddings cost?
你知道一场婚礼得花多少吗
Every time I talk to her, she's got bigger and bigger ideas.
每次和她聊 她的想法都越来越疯狂
The guest list is up to two hundred and fifty people
宾客名单达到250人
and she's looking at some place on the beach
她打算找圣巴巴拉附近的
near Santa Barbara.
海滩做场地
I don't know how she thinks she'd pay for all that.
不知道她怎么会认为自己能负担得起
Oh, I don't know. I guess she could sell the house.
我不知道 我想她可以卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
It's just you now.
反正里面只有你住
You and Nora.
你和诺拉
Anne's not going to sell that house.
安妮不会卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
She cried when I switched out the kitchen counter tops.
我把厨房♥案台换掉她就受不了了
You did those granite counter tops?
是你弄的那些花岗岩案台吗
I did.
是的
I guess I didn't realize that you did that kind of thing.
我都没发现你还会做这些事
Sure I do.
我当然能
You want something done around here?
你这有什么想弄的吗
I'd love a project.
我很乐意做工程
I'd love to get the wallpaper down in here.
我想把这的墙纸给拆了
I mean I can paint,
我可以粉刷
but I don't think I can remove the paper by myself.
但我一个人拆不了那些墙纸
I can take down the paper and paint,
我可以拆了墙纸然后粉刷
and you don't have to lift a finger.
你手指头都不用动
No, no, I'd want to help.
不 不 我想帮忙
Then let's do it. Let's do it right now.
那我们一起来 现在就动手
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I'll run home and grab some tools,
是的 我回家取点工具
back in five minutes.
5分钟回来
Okay.
好
Wait, George, I have something to tell you.
等等 乔治 我有事情告诉你
Oh yeah? What's that?
什么事
The divorce papers came through.
离婚协议书通过了
Yeah? Yeah, and here's the thing...
真的 真的 现在问题是
Don't come back in five minutes,
别在5分钟内回来
don't start any projects with me,
也别和我一起做什么工程
unless...
除非
Well, unless you're really serious about me
除非你对我很认真
and not just trying
而不是仅仅
to have sex with me for old time sake or something.
念着旧情想和我做♥爱♥
I am serious about you. You know that.
我对你是认真的 你知道的
I know I said that we had to wait
我知道我说过等到
until I got divorced, but now that I am divorced,
我正式离婚 而现在我离婚了
I just don't feel comfortable jumping right into bed with you.
迫不及待就和你上♥床♥让我觉得不舒服
How do you feel about that?
你觉得呢
I feel hurt. I feel disappointed.
我觉得受伤 失望
I feel that you lied to me about something I really think
我觉得你对我撒了谎
is the biggest part of any adult relationship.
而这在成人感情中事关重大
Really? I'm joking. Pretty much.
真的吗 我开玩笑的 差不多
Pretty much?
差不多
As much as I want to jump into bed with you,
就像我想和你上♥床♥一样
what I really want is for us to be happy together.
我也真的希望我们俩能幸福地在一起
Meaning?
什么意思
I was with Anne for almost twenty years
我和安妮共同生活了20年
and we've had three children together
我们一起生了3个孩子
and it never felt like we were married.
但我从没觉得我们是夫妻
And not because she was gay,
不是因为她是拉拉
although I can now see how that might figure into it.
尽管现在我看出这也是原因之一
I just, I got married because we had Amy.
我只是 我娶她是因为我们有了艾米
And then we had Ashley.
而接下来我们有了艾希礼
And then we got divorced and then we had Robie.
然后我们离婚然后我们有了罗比
It's always felt as if
感觉总像是
we had to be married whether we wanted to or not.
不管我们愿不愿意都不得不结婚
This time I want to be married
这次我希望结婚
because we both want to be married
是彼此心甘情愿的
because we love each other and we respect each other
因为我们相爱 相互尊重
and we want to be together for the rest of our lives.
而且我们希望共度余生
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Kathleen.
我希望未来的日子有你一起 凯瑟琳
I'm going to go get my tools.
我去取我的工具
It's not a good idea, all right?
这不是个好主意 好吗
I know him. He's not for you.
我知道他 他不适合你
And you don't need to be dating right now.
而你现在也不需要约会
You just need to focus on
你只需要集中精力于
your baby and your health and your classes.
你的孩子和你的健康以及你的课程
You can't get behind in your classes,
你的课程不能落后
you're already a year behind where you're supposed to be.
你已经留了一级了
Don't throw that in my face,
不要劈头盖脸地说这些
I've moved around a lot. My dad's in the CIA.
我四处搬迁 我爸爸是中情局的
Should you be telling me that?
这你能告诉我吗
Isn't that confidential information?
这不应该是机密信息吗
I'm going to tell you anything I have to
我会告诉你我需要说的任何事
to get you away from me
来让你离开我
so I can go talk to my new friend.
这样我就能去和我的新朋友聊了
I'm not sure Ethan is capable of being a friend,
我可不确定伊森能成为朋友
and he should be focusing on his classes as well.
他也应该好好学习
He's really cute.
他真的很帅
And I'm sick of sitting around the house
我受够了 跟祖母一起
with my grandmother.
坐在家里无所事事
Then I'll try to do something with you,
那我会尽量陪你做点什么
but it has to be on a Saturday.
但只能在周六
I work after school
我放学之后要打工
and the only time I have is on weekends
唯一空闲的时间就是周末
and then I try to catch up with my homework
而且我还得在父母家洗衣服的时候
while doing laundry over at my parents' house.
抽空赶作业
I'm sorry, was that an invitation to hang out
不好意思 你是在约我出去逛街呢
or a cautionary tale?
还是在警示我
You can bring your homework and we'll do it together.
你可以把作业带过来 咱们一起做
Will the kid be there?
那小孩也在吗
John? Yeah, of course.
约翰吗 当然在
Nah, I don't want to.
我不想来
I don't want to meet your kid,
我可不想见你的孩子
it would be like you're trying to talk me into
说不定你要试着说服我
not giving up my baby.
别放弃我的宝宝
No, I'm not. That's not what I'm doing at all.
我不会的 我根本不会那么做
I'm sure the family you have for her is a very loving family
我肯定你为她找到一个幸福美满的家庭
and they're the right choice for your baby.
对宝宝而言 他们才是正确的选择
Look, I don't think you're doing the wrong thing
我并不认为你同意将宝宝送养
by allowing your baby to be adopted.
是错误的决定
Then why didn't you?
那你为什么不这么做
Because I just didn't, okay?
因为我不想 好吗
Everyone should have a choice.
每个人都应该有一个选择
A choice to have the baby or not,
一个选择是否要宝宝的机会
a choice to allow the baby to be adopted or keep the baby.
一个选择将宝宝送养或留下的机会
These are very personal decisions and they are never easy,
这些都是个人决定 而且非常不易
I'm sure it's not easy on you.
我肯定你也不容易
Oh, no!
不会吧
What's wrong?
怎么了
No, no, oh, no.
不 不 不
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表