剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
but he won't listen to me.
但他不听我的
He doesn't want to believe
他不肯相信
that a girl is better in math than a guy.
女生会比男生数学更好
I had the same problem with guys in high school.
我在高中时也碰到过这种情况
Girls not being good at math and science is such a stereotype.
女生不擅长数学和科学这想法太狭隘了
Not girls, good looking girls.
不是女生 是好看的女生
You can't look like that
你不能又长得漂亮
and be good in math, it just doesn't add up.
又数学好 这两者不可兼得
Get it? You do need help.
懂吗 你的确需要帮忙
I don't know what you're so upset about.
我不懂你在烦什么
Because, I wanted to be the one to inspire you to love math.
因为我想成为激发你爱上数学的那个人
Not that... Stripper!
不是那个...脱衣舞娘
She's not a stripper,
她不是脱衣舞娘
although she could be one if she wanted to, I'm sure.
不过如果她愿意 她的确可以如此
That is not a compliment,
我不是在恭维
that a woman looks like a stripper.
那个女人看起来就像脱衣舞娘
It's not? They have to be attractive, right?
是吗 脱衣舞娘得很有魅力
They're taking their clothes off for money.
她们为了钱脱衣服
If they didn't look good, then who would pay?
如果她们不漂亮 谁会付钱啊
Am I wrong?
我说错了吗
Oh... You could be a stripper.
你也能当脱衣舞娘
Is that what you want me to say?
你是希望我这么说吗
Because you are good looking enough
如果你是想我这么说的话
to take your clothes off for money. If you wanted.
你的美貌足以去脱衣服换钱了
I mean, I wouldn't want you to do that,
我不希望你那么干
I hope you wouldn't do that, but you could.
我希望你别那么干 但你可以
You are so stupid.
你真是蠢毙了
Danica didn't seem to think I was... Stupid.
丹妮卡不会觉得我...蠢
I'll just wait outside for my grandmother, I texted her.
我去外面等我奶奶了 我给她发了短♥信♥
I don't get it. I'm learning algebra for you!
我不懂 我已经为你在学代数了
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Hey. I'm home.
我回来了
Well, yes you are, how was it?
回来啦 今天怎么样
Oh. My phone.
有电♥话♥
Hey, look, it's your dad.
是你♥爸♥爸
No!
别
Hi, Mr. Enriquez.
应瑞卡斯先生
How are you?
你好吗
Eight?
8点吗
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
Dinner at 8:00 with your parents.
八点和你父母吃晚餐
Have fun.
吃得开心
I was thinking of having sex with you at 8:00,
我本来想八点和你爱爱的
but if you want to go to dinner...
但如果你想去吃晚餐的话...
I'll just take care of things myself.
我就自己照顾自己了
Well, that's an interesting threat.
这威胁真有趣
It's a win/win situation for me.
对我来说这样就是双赢
I forgot to tell you that I had called them
忘了告诉你 我打给他们说
and said we'd like to discuss something with them.
我们有些事要和他们商量一下
Without asking me about having dinner with them first?
要和他们吃晚餐都不事先通知我一下的吗
Yeah, I called them when you were at lunch with Grace.
对 我打给他们的时候你在和格瑞丝吃饭
I don't think they should weigh in on the decision,
我觉得他们对决定毫无影响
it's none of their business.
和他们没关系
But it's my mother's business?
但和我妈有关
You had lunch with my mother
你和我妈吃午餐
and tried to talk to her about talking to me
试图让她说服我
about staying here until we get married?
让我在结婚前要一直留在这里
She's a rat. She's isn't supposed to say anything to you.
她这个卑鄙小人 她居然告诉你了
She's my mother.
她是我妈
Well. Well?
好吧 好吧
All right. We'll have dinner with my parents.
好 我们去和爸妈一起吃晚餐
That wasn't your dad on the phone,
刚刚打电♥话♥的不是你♥爸♥爸
and I was just trying to make a point.
我只是要说明一点
But maybe I didn't make it clear.
但或许我没说得很清楚
I'm not happy with you.
我对你很不满意
I don't like that you lie to me or that you try to use my mother.
我讨厌你对我说谎或是利用我妈妈
Well, that's just because your mother agrees with me!
那是因为你妈妈和我站在一边
You going to marry him? Ricky?
你要嫁给他吗 里奇
Yes, Ricky.
是的 里奇
Yeah, yeah, we're planning on getting married.
没错 我们在计划结婚呢
Of course, it would help if I could find my wedding rings.
当然 要是我能找到结婚戒指就好了
Yeah, they'll turn up.
它们会出现的
I lose everything. I lost my engagement ring once before.
我什么都会丢 之前还丢了订婚戒指
And I lost my purse with a bunch of cash in it once.
还有一次丢了放着一捆现金的钱包
I don't know why I do that.
想不通我是怎么做到的
Hey Amy, you're going to high school,
艾米 你还在念高中
you're working after school
你还要工作
and you're raising a three-year-old.
还要抚养一个三岁的孩子
I think it's understandable
你有时会把东西放错地方
if you might misplace things now and then.
这是可以理解的
Yeah, I know,
我知道
but it was Margaret's mother's wedding band.
但那是玛格丽特的妈妈的结婚戒指
She gave us her parents' wedding bands.
她给了我们她父母的结婚戒指
Do you think it would be horrible
如果我去纽约上学
if I went to school in New York?
你会觉得很难以接受吗
I don't know. Not if you're going for the school.
不知道 如果你是去上学就不会
But not if you're just running away.
但如果你只是要逃跑
Or running to someone.
或是逃跑去找谁 会
You're not going for Ben, are you?
你不会去找本吧
I didn't realize we had company.
没想到会有客人
I just have something for Ben
我有些东西要给本
and I just saw him pull up in the driveway.
我刚看到他在停车
Wait. Those are mine!
等等 那些是我的
Hello. What's going on?
你好 怎么了
I knew you had these.
我知道是你拿的
Did you know that he was pretending to be married to you
那你知道他在靠着你睡的时候
when he was sleeping on you?
假装你们是夫妻吗
All right. That's enough. Chloe.
够了 克洛伊
You were pretending to be married to me
你假装和我是夫妻
and you stole my wedding rings?
就偷了我的结婚戒指
Look, they were kind of falling off your finger
它们差点从你的手指上滑下来
and so I kind of slid them off and then you moved your hand
所以我把它们取下来 可是你手动了动
and I couldn't put them back on so...
然后我就戴不回去了 所以...
I put them in my pocket and, yeah...
于是我把它们装进了口袋里...
Look, I was going to give
我今天早上看见你的时候
them back to you when I saw you earlier today,
本来要把它们还给你的
but you and Ricky seemed to be in the middle of something, so...
但你和里奇看起来很忙 所以...
Yeah, we were fighting because I thought I had lost this.
是 我们在吵架 因为我以为弄丢了
Ben, this is Margaret's mother's wedding band.
本 这是玛格丽特妈妈的结婚戒指
She gave us her parents' wedding bands
她给我她父母的结婚戒指
and I thought that I lost it.
而我以为我弄丢了
You stole it? You're like crazy, do you know that?
你偷了它 你疯了吗
No crazier than what you are.
再疯也比不上你
Look, you got what you wanted...
你得到了你想要的一切...
and now you don't want it only you feel too guilty to say so.
现在不想要却因为有负罪感而不愿承认
But speaking from experience, all I can tell you is
但根据我的经验 我只能说
do not marry someone you're not madly in love with.
如果不是你狂恋的人 就别结婚
Ricky's the nice guy now, and it's hard to tell a nice guy no,
里奇是个好人 拒绝一个好人很难
but nice guys know when they're being used
但好人被利用时他们是心知肚明的
and if you're not madly in love with Ricky,
如果你不是狂恋里奇
you're using him.
你就是在利用他
So end it nicely while you still can.
所以趁还有机会 好好结束吧
Hello?
喂
Did you tell Kathy she looks like a stripper?
你是不是说凯西像脱衣舞娘
Hi. Are you back from France?
你好 你从法国回来啦
Did you?
是不是
Did Kathy tell you that I trapped Don?
凯西告诉你我给唐下套了吗
His father did.
是他爸爸说的
Did you tell my daughter that she looks like a stripper or not?
你是不是说我女儿像脱衣舞娘
It's kind of a long story, sir
这事说来话长 先生
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表