剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I don't know. Maybe I don't want to be in business.
我不知道 也许我不想做生意
Maybe I want to be an artist of some sort.
也许我想当某类艺术家呢
You should be a meat artist. I hear there's a lot of money in it.
你应该当个卖♥♥肉大♥师♥ 听说能赚大钱呢
There's a lot of money in a lot of things,
很多工作都能赚大钱
but you got to love what you're doing
但你得热爱你的工作
and the only thing I love right now is Amy Juergens.
而我现在唯一热爱的就是艾米·杰庚斯
She's been sort of the muse for my entire high school life
她就是我整个高中生涯的女神
and I'm going to follow that muse as far it'll take me.
而我要追随我的女神到天涯海角
Right into the crapper.
真是病得不轻
Speaking of which. Are you invited to her wedding?
说到这个 她邀请你去参加婚礼了吗
No, but that doesn't mean there will be a wedding.
没有 但是有没有婚礼还不一定
She would bolt a second time? Even a third.
她会逃两次婚吗 三次都有可能
But that's the point. Married or single,
但这才是重点 结不结婚
Amy's going to school in New York,
艾米都要去纽约上学
I'm going to school in New York,
我也要去纽约上学
and we're going to end up living together.
而最后我们会在一起
The day after graduation.
订在毕业典礼的第二天
Well, we've got some news too.
我们也听说了
On three. One, two...
数到三 1 2...
We got into Berkeley! Both of us!
我们被伯克利录取了 我们俩都被录了
We're going to Berkeley!
我们要去伯克利啦
Both of you? Wow.
你们两个吗
Gosh, Madison I didn't even know
麦迪逊 我都不知道
that you were applying to Berkeley.
你申伯克利了
I just thought I'd take a shot, and...
我就是想试试看 没想到...
We got in!
我们被录取啦
Congratulations.
恭喜
Although, I have to admit,
不过我得承认
I was secretly hoping that you'd both apply to Hudson.
我心里还希望你们俩申请哈德森呢
We got into Hudson,
我们被哈德森录了
not early acceptance like you,
没有像你一样提前申请
but we didn't want to be obligated.
我们只是不想被束缚了
In case we both got into Berkeley!
万一我们被伯克利录取了呢
Do you guys mind if I join you?
你们介意我坐这儿吗
No. Please.
不会 坐吧
Hey, look at Grace's hand, that's an engagement ring.
快看格瑞丝的手 那是订婚戒指
Oh. From Jack?
杰克送的吗
Yeah.
没错
Feel like you and Jack, were meant to be.
你和杰克看起来就像天生一对
Besides, we got into Berkeley.
还有 我们被伯克利录取啦
Berkeley, huh?
去伯克利了啊
Pretty impressive. So you're just going to stay here, Grace?
很牛啊 你打算待在这儿了吗 格瑞丝
Go to school with Jack and Ricky and Adrian,
和杰克 里奇 艾利安上同一所学校
if she's still here.
如果她还在这儿的话
Yeah. Maybe.
是啊 也许吧
I mean, Jack still has that scholarship and
杰克还有奖学金 而且
I feel like his life has been disrupted enough so...
我觉得他的人生已经够混乱的了所以
I'll probably just go there and
我可能会去他们学校 然后
hope that I can get into any medical school when I finish.
希望课程结束时我能进我心仪的医学院
Cause there's not a medical school connected with that school so
因为那学校没有医学院所以...
I guess you heard our parents
我想你听说了我们的父母
almost ran off and got married last weekend.
上周差点私奔去结婚
Oh. No.
没有
No. I didn't hear that.
没有 我没听说
Yeah, my dad wants me to stop by between school and nursery so...
我爸让我放学去托儿所之前去找他所以
I guess that's what he wants to tell me.
我猜他就是想告诉我这个吧
I guess we both knew that was going to happen.
我想我们都知道这迟早会发生
So... What stopped them?
那...什么阻止了他们
My grandma Victoria showed up.
我外婆维多利亚来了
We used to call her Queen Victoria,
我们以前叫她维多利亚女王
then the nicknames got worse as we got older.
我们长大后她脾气越来越坏
She didn't even show up for my dad's funeral.
她连我爸葬礼都没参加
So she showed up for their wedding?
那她是为婚礼来的吗
For my dad's and your mom's wedding? Second wedding?
来参加我爸和你♥妈♥的♥婚礼吗 二婚
Coincidence apparently.
应该是巧合
And then she ruined it,
然后她把婚礼破坏了
pretty much like she's ruined anything in my mom's life.
她几乎毁了我妈的一生
Interesting.
好吧
I wonder if that will change any wedding plans.
我想那会不会影响任何婚礼计划
Your mom's or even yours?
你妈妈的甚至是你的
My wedding plans? No.
我的婚礼计划 不会
I don't think my grandma would be an ex... Excuse.
我不觉得我外婆会是个借口
Do you need an excuse? Do you?
你需要找借口吗 那你呢
No.
不需要
You mind?
介意我坐这儿吗
No, go ahead. Please. Be our guest.
坐吧 你随意
Ethan is driving me crazy today.
伊森今天快把我逼疯了
I can't even be friends with another guy
他不在的话
without him getting in the middle of it.
我都不能跟别的男生做朋友
Then break up with him.
那就和他分手啊
You're really too young to have a boyfriend.
你现在谈恋爱确实太早了
You should just play the field,
你应该广撒网
there are so many nice guys out there.
外面好男生多的是
Not that you even need a guy.
并不是说你不需要谈恋爱
I'm sorry. Wrong table. I feel like I'm sitting with my mother.
抱歉 坐错地儿了 你俩跟我妈似的
I've seen the entire country.
我游遍了美国
I've driven in all 50 states.
50个州我都开车去过了
Well, you got to do something when you're avoiding your family.
逃离家庭后你总得找点事儿做
You told me to get out of your house and never come back.
是你让我滚出你家再也别回来了
I know, but... But what?
我知道 但是... 但是什么
I was... Embarrassed.
我... 很尴尬
You caught me cheating before Anne caught me cheating.
你比安妮早发现我有外遇了
And I was just being defensive.
我只是想保护自己
You told me not to leave Kathleen in the first place,
是你让我先别离开凯瑟琳
try to work it out with her,
试着和她一块解决问题
but... But she was the one who cheated on you.
但是 但是她才是那个背叛你的人
She told me. So I accepted it.
她告诉我了 所以我接受了
I accepted that you would not
我接受你不会
forgive her and you needed to go on with your life.
原谅她 你还要继续过你的生活
But then to have been hurt like that
但是被那么伤害过之后
and then do it to someone else, cheat on Anne.
你就这么对待别人 背叛安妮
I just couldn't believe it,
我只是不敢相信
which doesn't mean I wouldn't have come to accept it,
这也不意味着我不会接受
if you had given me time.
只要你给我足够的时间
I know. I know. But time went by and...
我知道 我知道 但都过这么久了
Yeah, times goes by.
没错 是过去很长时间了
And now you're back to Kathleen.
而现在你和凯瑟琳重修旧好了
Yeah. But, uh...
没错 但是...
I kind of had forgot how her mother is,
我差点忘了她妈是什么人
and now Victoria wants to be a part of the picture.
现在维多利亚想横空插一脚
You know why? Yeah. Her husband left her.
你知道为什么吗 她老公离开她了
Yeah. You know why?
没错 你知道为什么吗
Isn't it obvious? She's got a bad heart.
这不显而易见吗 她心脏不好
She has a heart? It's serious, George.
她还有心 很严重 乔治
Serious like months, years?
病了几个月了 还是几年
Mom, You don't have to do that.
妈 那不用你干
Please don't do that.
请别干了
Well, your dishes are not near the dishwasher
你的餐具离洗碗机很远
so you have to walk all the way over there from here.
你得从这儿一直走到那头儿
It's never been a problem.
这从来就不是什么问题
Mom, we should talk.
妈 我们得谈谈
We should but it's too much to talk about.
我们是该谈谈 但可谈的太多了
When you said you need someone to take care of you,
你说你需要人来照顾你
you really think that I should take care of you?
你真的觉得我应该照顾你吗
You want me to take care of you?
你想让我来照顾你吗
I didn't even think you liked me.
我觉得你从来就没喜欢过我
I like you.
我喜欢你
I just don't like some of the choices you've made.
我只是不喜欢你做的某些决定
You don't like any of the choices I've made.
我所有的决定你都不喜欢
Why do you always choose men who cheat on you?
你为什么总要和那些背叛你的男人们在一起
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表