剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You're really getting married?
你真的要结婚了吗
So, you dance? Mmmmmm. Not really.
你会跳吗 不太会
Neither do I.
我也不太会
How hard can it be?
能有多难呢
I've never had a boyfriend, ever.
我从没谈过男朋友
I've never had a girlfriend, ever.
我从没谈过女朋友
I forgot something.
我忘了件事
I forgot to do this.
我忘了做这个
Good night, Amy.
晚安 艾米
I love you.
我爱你
Me, too.
我也爱你
Is she pregnant?
她怀上了吗
Pregnant? Yeah, you know, is she gonna have a baby?
怀孕 对啊 她会不会有孩子
No! She can't be pregnant. I just kissed her.
不 她不可能怀孕 我只是亲了一下
Oh, man. Where are yours?
天啊 你的呢
Somebody's in a good mood. I am.
某人心情很好哦 是的
Ben, I am. I don't know why I am. I just am.
本 我心情好 不知道为什么就是好
Going to be a family now. Yes.
要成为一家人了 是的
We are.
我们要成为一家人了
We are, Amy.
我们要成为一家人了 艾米
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分开
So,
所以
I guess this is it.
我猜我们的高中生活结束了
Yeah, guess this is it.
是的 应该是结束了
Don't make me cry. I'll be over here.
别让我哭 我去那边
I wish you were going with us.
我希望你能和我们一起
Well, maybe you can transfer if you don't like Hudson.
如果你不喜欢哈德森 可能可以转学
Yeah. Maybe.
对 有可能
So, what about the wedding? Is the wedding on? Yeah.
婚礼怎么样 还办吗 办
The wedding is still on.
婚礼还办
It's going to be fine.
都会好的
You and Ricky will be very happy together.
你和里奇会很开心的
You don't believe that.
你不信
No, you know what, I do. I think that once you finally do it,
不 我信 我觉得一旦你最终去做了
you'll be so relieved that it's done.
事情完成后 你就会如释重负
And then you'll settle in and you'll be married
然后你就会安定 就会结婚
and stuff.
之类的
Listen to Lauren, she's right. I mean you're gonna be
听劳伦的 她是对的 你将会结婚
married and settled in
安定下来
and we're still gonna be best friends.
我们依旧是最好的朋友
We're still gonna see each other.
我们依旧会去找对方
You know, you can come up to Berkeley and have fun with us
你可以来伯克利找我们玩
and we can come up to New York and see you.
我们也可以去纽约看你
Sure.
当然了
Well, we're going to that party.
我们要去派对
Yeah. Are you sure you don't want to come?
你确定不来
I'm getting married tomorrow.
我明天就结婚了啊
And we have to go pick up John from Ricky's mom
还要到里奇他妈妈那接约翰
and I don't really want to go to a party.
实在是不太想去派对了
All right, then.
那好吧
I guess we'll be going.
我俩应该会去
Bye, Amy. Bye, Amy.
拜拜艾米 拜拜艾米
Bye!
拜拜
Best friends forever!
永远好朋友
If you get bored...
如果你俩厌烦了
Well, Henry, sir, I guess high school is officially over
亨利 高中已经正式结束了
and you're officially one boot away from boot camp. Yeah.
你正式要迈入训练营了 是的
I'm looking forward to that. You cried all night.
我很期待 你哭了一整晚
Whoa! All night? Yeah.
一整晚吗 是的
All night. What, are you gonna kiss and tell?
一整晚 怎么 你们要八卦了吗
We kind of got back together.
我们又在一起了
Oh, Good timing. Hey, what can I say?
真是时候啊 我说什么好呢
She's the love of my life. Oh, Henry.
她是我一生挚爱 亨利
I wish you weren't going away.
我希望你不会离开
We're both going away, but when we get back,
我俩都要离开 但当我们回来时
it'll be for always.
那就是永远
Oh, brother.
噢 哥们儿
I saw that.
我看见了
Yeah, I was looking at her, so what?
是的 我是在看她 那又怎样
So, you're still in love with her, you big idiot. Yeah.
你还爱着她 你个大傻子 是的
All right. So, are we all hanging out at your dad's house,
好吧 那我们都去你♥爸♥那里
or do the three of you
还是你们仨
want to grow up and come over to the condo?
要成熟一些 来公♥寓♥这边
No. I'm not going over to your dad's house?
不是吧 不叫我去你♥爸♥那吗
You can come over, if you want.
如果你想来可以来啊
Yeah. Thanks for the invite
多谢邀请
but I don't want to spoil your good time.
但我不想搞砸你的好时光
We're just going to sit around and eat junk food and cry.
我们只是坐在一起吃些垃圾食品一起哭
Yeah, I'd rather do that alone.
我还是一个人独处得好
So, congratulations, Ben, Henry and Alice,
本 亨利 爱丽丝 祝贺你们毕业了
and, uh, yeah, I should be going.
那么 我该走了
Bye.
再见
We can go to the party if you want.
如果你想我们可以去参加派对
No, I don't want.
不 我不想去
I'm just saying. No. I just want to go home, I think.
我就这么一说 不 我只想回家
It's your graduation.
这是你的毕业典礼
We went to a party after my graduation.
我毕业之后我们就去派对了
No, we didn't go together, we just ended up together.
我们不是一起去的 而是结束的时候在一起了
Yeah. We did, didn't we?
对 我们在一起了 不是吗
I just really want to go home.
我真的很想回家
Are you going to speak to Adrian before she goes?
艾利安走之前你没什么想和她说的吗
Bye, Grace!
再见 格瑞丝
Stay in touch, okay?
保持联♥系♥ 好吗
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, too.
我很抱歉 我也是
Oh! All right.
好吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I'm really going to miss you two.
我会想你们的
Bye, Jack!
再见 杰克
Bye, Ricky!
再见 里奇
Bye, Ben!
再见 本
I hope you'll be very happy.
我希望你们会非常幸福
Okay, bye.
好了 再见
I don't want to go!
我不想离开
I loved high school! I loved it here!
我爱我的高中 我爱这里
Come on, Grace. Let's go.
来吧 格瑞丝 我们走
May the best man win.
希望她嫁的是最好的
Uh, the best man did win.
的确是
The wedding's tomorrow.
婚礼就在明天
It's not over until the I do's have been said.
交换誓词之前一切都没结束
Goodnight, Ben.
晚安 本
Congratulations on your graduation.
恭喜你毕业
Yeah. Goodnight.
谢谢 晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Are you ready to leave?
你准备好走了吗
I just wish I could do it all over again,
我真希望能重头再来一遍
do it differently, do it better,
做不同的选择 有更好的人生
but I can't, so, I guess it's time.
但是不可能 所以我想是时候离开了
I guess it is.
我想是的
All of this started when I put this ring on my finger.
一切都是从我戴上这枚戒指起发生的
So, you know what?
猜我怎么想的
I'm gonna take it off.
我不戴了
All right!
好吧
No, I'm taking it off because I don't need it.
不 我不戴了是因为我用不到它了
I'm not tempted to have sex with you anymore.
我不会再被诱惑和你做♥爱♥了
I'm not tempted to have sex with anyone.
我不会再被任何人诱惑去做♥爱♥
I see you're not wearing your promise ring anymore.
我发现你不再戴你的承诺戒了
No, you saw me take it off.
对 你看着我摘下它的
Yeah, and I thought you took it off in anger.
但我以为你那是愤怒之举
Plus, I thought your parents would make you put it right back on.
而且 我以为你父母会再让你戴上
No, they haven't even noticed it was off.
没有 他们没注意到我摘下来了
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表