剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
That's what you do on weekends? study?
你们周末就做这个 学习
And we took a survey, try to have algebra dropped
我们做了个调查 想把代数移出
from the requirements because no one really uses it in real life.
必修课 因为现实没人真用它
Hand it over, I'll sign it.
拿过来 我签字
Really? So you agree with me?
真的吗 你同意我说的
Yeah. Who doesn't?
是啊 谁不同意
Kathy. Oh, really?
凯西 真的吗
You mean she actually wants to study algebra?
你是说她真的想学代数
Yeah.
对
Wow. This is a lot of signatures. You can actually pull this off.
这么多签名 你还真要成功了
I mean, I'm sure you can pull this off. You're a smart guy.
我是说 你肯定能成功 你这么聪明
And you're not bad looking.
你长的也不错
Hey, you didn't text me back.
你没回我短♥信♥
You texted me? I thought I did.
你给我发短♥信♥了 我觉得是的
Didn't you participate in this spelling bee back in Texas?
你在德克萨斯参加了这个拼字比赛吧
Yeah. Are you going to compete this year? Here?
对 你今年还参赛吗 在这儿
No, not this year, maybe next year.
不 今年不了 也许明年吧
This year I was new at school and...
今年我刚来学校
that takes up a lot of time and...
要花很多时间
And you had a baby, I heard about that.
你还有孩子 我听说了
So, uh...
所以
How are you doing with that?
感觉怎么样
I don't really want to talk about it.
我不太想谈这事
See, this is why I've never really approached you before,
这就是我为什么以前从没真正接近你
I didn't know if I should bring that up or not and...
我不知道我该不该提起
I thought I should, you know, because I don't really care.
我觉得我应该问 因为我不在乎
But I guess I was wrong.
但我想我错了
And the thing is, I'm in the finals for the spelling bee.
我是想说 我进了拼字比赛的决赛
And I thought maybe you can tell me what is like to go to State,
我想也许你能告诉我州际比赛什么样
study strategies, that sort of thing.
教教我学习策略这种的
Maybe throw some words at me at lunch
也许中午或者放学
or after school or something.
能考考我单词
You made it to State? That's great. Congratulations!
你进州际比赛了 太棒了 祝贺
Yeah, I kinda got involved my because my mom made me, but...
我参加多少因为我妈强迫 但
I'm a little competitive.
我还是很好胜的
Yeah, I am too.
我也是
So could you help me?
所以你能帮我吗
I mean I know you have a boyfriend,
我知道你有男朋友
but it is just a friend thing.
但这只是好朋友而已
If you're allowed to have friends.
如果他允许你交朋友的话
Allowed? I can have friends.
允许 我爱和谁就和谁交朋友
Good.
那就好
Is that a...
那是不是...
Yeah.
是的
Jack and I are engaged.
杰克和我订婚了
When did you get engaged?
你们什么时候订婚的
Last weekend. He surprised me.
上周末 他给了我个惊喜
He totally surprised me.
真是让我受宠若惊
That's nice. Congratulations! Thank you.
太好了 恭喜你 谢谢
So, when's the wedding?
那么 婚礼是什么时候
Oh, don't worry, we're going to
别着急 我们要等到
wait until after you and Ricky are married, because
你和里奇结婚以后呢
you two were engaged first
因为你们两个先订婚
and we don't want to step on your toes.
我们可不想捷足先登
Oh no, you shouldn't plan around Ricky and me,
不是吧 你们考虑我和里奇干什么
you should get married to get married.
你们想结就结呗
Of course.
那当然
Well, that would depend on when you and Ricky want to get married.
那得看你和里奇打算什么时候结婚了
And Adrian and Omar. Because they were ahead of us too.
还有艾利安和欧马 他们也在我们前面
Isn't it crazy? We're all engaged, the three of us!
太不可思议了 我们三个居然都订婚了
All three of us girls getting married.
我们三个女孩都要结婚了
It is kind of crazy.
是有些不可思议
Yeah. Well, there you go.
是啊 就是这样
All of us, young and in love and
我们三个 年轻又坠入爱河
getting married and going to college.
就要结婚 也要上大学了
It's an exciting time.
太振奋人心了
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是吧
So are you going to college out of state?
你要去其他州上大学吗
I don't know if that's still an option for me now.
我不知道有没有这个选择
Are you?
你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess Adrian will.
我觉得艾利安会
I mean, if she follows Omar to New York.
她可能会跟着欧马去纽约
It could be you and Ricky and Adrian and Omar all in New York.
可能你和里奇 艾利安和欧马都在纽约
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, if I go to New York and if Ricky goes too.
如果我去纽约 里奇也去的话
Wouldn't Ricky go too?
里奇不打算去吗
I don't know.
我不知道
But I do know we are getting married.
但我知道我们就快结婚了
I mean, we just set the date last weekend and
我们上周末刚刚敲定了时间
I guess it's not a secret so...
我想这该不算是秘密 所以...
Good morning.
早上好
I hope it's a good morning because it was a lousy weekend.
但愿是个愉快的早晨 周末太糟糕了
So what's up? Why was it a lousy weekend?
什么事 为什么周末很糟糕
You saw her.
你看到了
Kathleen's mother showed up
当我和凯瑟琳刚准备私奔
here just as Kathleen and I were about to run off
就像你和艾米那样时
and do what you and Amy were supposed to do.
凯瑟琳的妈妈突然出现了
Why couldn't you take her mother with you,
你为什么不带着她妈妈一起呢
wouldn't she want her there?
她不愿意吗
Her mother never really liked me,
她妈妈从未真正喜欢过我
then she hated me when Kathleen and I divorced so...
我和凯瑟琳离婚的时候 她恨死我了
I don't think we have her blessing,
不是我们不需要
not that we need it.
而是她根本不会祝福我们
She just showed up?
她只是露个面
She didn't know you two were going to run off?
她不知道你们两个要私奔吗
Purely coincidental. Kathleen didn't even know.
完全是巧合 凯瑟琳都不知道
I was hoping to talk her into it and just take off.
我本来希望说服她坐飞机走的
You weren't going to tell Amy?
你没告诉艾米吧
I might have told her, I might not have.
我本该告诉她的 但我没有
I'm not her son, she's my daughter.
我又不是她儿子 她是我女儿
I'm going to do what I want, what Kathleen and I want.
我做我想做的事 我和凯瑟琳想做的事
If Kathleen had wanted to
如果凯瑟琳想
take off and tell no one, I would have done that,
不告诉任何人就离开 我会这么做
if she had wanted to ask you and Amy and Grace and Jack and Tom,
如果她想问艾米 格瑞丝 杰克 汤姆或是你
then that would have been fine too.
那我也没有任何问题
Okay, well.
好吧
Amy and I do want you at our wedding.
艾米和我很希望你来参加我们的婚礼
Go on.
继续
Amy and I are getting married the day after she graduates.
艾米和我准备在她毕业第二天就结婚
Are you now? Yeah.
你现在是...没错
I'm going to want to be there for verification.
我很愿意去为你们见证
I said we wanted you there.
我说了我们希望你来
You and Anne and my parents.
你 安妮还有我父母
We're just going to go to have
我们准备在杰克爸爸的教堂里
a little ceremony down at Jack's dad's church
举♥行♥一场小小的婚礼
and invite our families and then
只请我们的家人
go back to our apartment and have a cake or something.
然后回到我们的公♥寓♥ 吃个蛋糕之类的
Seriously? Yeah.
当真 是的
You're really going to get married?
你们真的决定结婚了吗
Amy said that she'd marry you for real?
艾米真的答应和你结婚了吗
Yeah. Wait.
是的 等等
Why isn't she telling me this?
她为什么不告诉我
Cause she couldn't come over here
因为她今早没办法
this morning to tell you and I wanted to tell you.
过来告诉你 而我想告诉你
She's gonna call Anne.
她会打给安妮
Amy wanted you to tell me, she didn't want to tell me?
艾米让你来告诉我 而不是亲口和我说
Either way, it's still good news, right?
无论如何 是个好消息吧
There's some reason she doesn't want to tell me face to face.
她不愿意当面告诉我 一定有什么原因
Like what? I don't know, but there's a reason.
比如 我不知道 但一定有
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表