剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
我很好
And I don't want to talk
一个不信上帝的心理医生
to a shrink who doesn't even believe in God.
我理都不想理
How do you know?
你怎么知道人家不信上帝
All right, let me ask you something.
那我来问你
Do you think your dad stopped each of the surgeons
你觉得你♥爸♥会堵在手术室门口
going into the operating room
拦着医生一个个地问
to ask them if they were Christians or not?
他们是不是基♥督♥徒吗
Or do you think that
还是他根本不在乎
your dad didn't care if they were Christians,
他们是不是基♥督♥徒
because he just wanted to
因为他只是希望
get the best help that he could get for you
你能得到最好的治疗
no matter what religion they were?
无论医生的信仰如何
I don't know. Yes, you do. You know.
我不知道 不 你知道的
Look, Jack, you got your physical health covered,
杰克 现在你的身体好好的
you got help with that,
因为你得到了帮助
and you've definitely got the spiritual help covered,
精神上肯定也得到了帮助
how about you get your mental health covered?
那你的心理健康怎么办呢
I don't believe in mental health.
我才不信什么心理健康
There's no such thing as mental health.
根本就没有这种鬼东西
There's no mental, it's intangible.
什么心理都是假的 无形的
I have a brain and my brain is fine.
脑子才是真的 我脑子正常得很
Okay. I get the logic. But...
我懂你的意思了 可是...
How about this?
这么说吧
How about love is intangible.
爱也是无形的
You believe in love, don't you?
可你相信爱 不是吗
Love is real, isn't it?
爱是真实的吧
Jack, Grace loves you,
杰克 格瑞丝爱你
your mom and dad love you, your friends love you.
你的父母 你的朋友们都爱你
Get some help.
接受帮助吧
What are you so afraid of?
你在怕什么
Can I have a ride?
你顺路送我一程吧
Hey, I see Grandma left us some dinner.
奶奶还给我们留了吃的
What is it? Is it hot?
是什么 辣吗
Looks like green corn tamales and brisket tacos.
应该是青玉米蒸肉和牛肉卷
We had brisket last night. She used the leftovers.
我们昨晚吃了牛肉 她用了剩下的那些
This is one of my favorites.
我的最爱
It's not hot?
确定不辣吗
Oh, that is good. That's really good.
不错嘛 真的
We should eat now, it'll help you concentrate.
多吃点 能帮助集中精力的
All right. But we don't really have to study.
不过我们不必真的学习的
No, we have to study. I want to study. I like to study.
要的 我想学习 我喜欢学习
Oh, come on. No one likes to study.
得了 谁会喜欢学习啊
No, I do. All right.
我啊 好吧
So you'd rather study than, say, make out?
所以你宁愿学习也不想跟我亲热吗
We could maybe make out a little. Later.
我们可以迟会儿再亲热
After we do our homework.
先做作业
All right, let's do our homework.
好啊 那就先做作业
And after my grandmother gets home.
还要等奶奶回来
After your grandmother gets home?
等她回来
You know, so she doesn't lose trust in us.
不枉费她对我们的信任
Oh, no.
糟了
Who's that?
那是谁
That is my boyfriend.
我男朋友
I didn't know you had a boyfriend.
我怎么不知道
I thought I was your boyfriend.
我以为我是你男朋友
From Texas. What's he doing here?
他是德克萨斯的 他来干什么
I think he wants to see the baby.
他想见我们的宝宝
Did you know he was coming?
你知道他要来吗
No. I got it.
不知道 交给我
Get the hell out of here.
快给我从这儿消失
Kathy?
凯西
So that's your boyfriend?
那个就是你男朋友
Yes. Ethan is my boyfriend.
没错 伊森是我男朋友
Did Ethan get to see the baby?
他见过宝宝了吗
He was at the hospital, so, yeah.
他当时也在医院 所以 见过
Do you really want to see the baby?
你是真的想见宝宝吗
It's been bugging me.
我一直为这事闹心呢
So why didn't you call me before you called Sonya and Jonathan?
那你找桑娅和乔纳森之前怎么不先打给我
They're really upset. I'm upset, too.
他们很不开心 我也不开心呐
I didn't find out you had the baby
我还是听学校里的女生说
until some girl at school told me.
才知道你把孩子生下来了
You didn't say you wanted to know. I wanted to know.
你没说想知道这事 我当然想知道
Geez, Kathy, she's my baby, too.
她也是我的孩子啊 凯西
I know, but she's not really your baby or my baby.
我知道 但她现在不是了
She's their baby, they're adopting her.
她现在是他们领养的孩子了
Not if I change my mind. You're not going to change your mind.
除非我改变主意了 你不准
Come on, don't do this to me, and to them, and to her.
你忍♥心这么做吗
She's just an innocent baby.
孩子是最无辜的
I just started thinking about it and...
我开始考虑
Maybe she's the only baby I'll ever have.
或许她是我此生唯一的孩子了
I doubt it, but I hope the next one is planned
不好说 希望下次别这么不小心
and you're older and married.
也希望那时候你长大了也结婚了
Yeah, me, too.
是的 我也这么想
It's not too late.
现在还不算晚
We could still get married and take care of her on our own.
我们还可以结婚 一起抚养她
That would be selfish, wouldn't it?
这样做太自私了 不是吗
Two people who don't love each other,
不相爱的
who are still in high school, trying to be parents?
还在上高中的两个孩子就想要为人父母了
Don't you think she deserves better?
你不觉得她应该过上更好的生活吗
And how would we support ourselves?
还有我们怎么养活自己
How would either of us get a job?
我们怎么找工作
How would we finish school?
如何完成学业
How could we ever go to college?
还能不能上大学
I'm not going to college anyway.
反正我也没打算上
I don't have the money.
我没钱
So I'm just going to get a job and...
所以毕业了就去找工作
And what?
然后呢
I'm just going to drop out of high school and stay home?
我就从高中辍学在家呆着吗
We are not going to ask for the baby back!
我们不能把孩子要回来
What now? I got a little problem.
怎么了 遇上点麻烦
Not a little problem.
大♥麻♥烦
I'm busy here. Take care of your own problems for once.
忙着呢 有什么问题自己解决吧
You know, a lot of cultures consider a 13-year-old a man
在许多文化中 13岁就算是大人了
and you're 15 now, so just grow up and do the right thing.
你都15了 学会做正确的事吧
I'm over at Kathy's... I told you not to go over there.
我在凯西家 不是叫你别去吗
I know, but I did. And now what?
知道 不过来都来了 然后呢
Her old boyfriend showed up, the baby's father.
她前男友 孩子她爹出现了
What does he want? He wants to go see the baby.
他想怎样 他想见宝宝
He wants to change his mind
他改主意了
about the baby being adopted.
又不想把孩子送去领养了
At least that's what he's saying.
我听他是这么说的
Don't get in the middle.
别去蹚浑水
The middle would be a terrible place to be.
干什么也千万别去蹚浑水
I was thinking maybe you could come over here
我在想你是不是能过来
and tell him how hard it is to be a father.
告诉他做父亲的艰辛
I don't have time, I'm too busy being a father.
我真是没空 做父亲太忙了
I'm cooking dinner and waiting for John to get up from his nap,
我要一边做饭 等着约翰睡醒
while I try to write a paper that's due tomorrow
一边还要写论文 明天就要交
and catch up online with what I missed in class today.
还要上网补今天落下的课
You could bring your computer with you.
你可以带着电脑一起来呀
And John, of course.
还有约翰
No, I'm not going to do that. I can't do that.
不行 我不能那么做
It would be impossible to do that.
也不可能那么做
No one understands how difficult it is
没人会理解未成年父亲的辛酸
to be a father when you're a teenager until they've done it.
除非亲身经历
Hell, no one realizes how hard it is to be a father, anyway,
也没人能了解作为父亲的艰辛
until you've done it.
除非亲身经历
And I recommend you don't do it.
我劝你不要轻易尝试
So when this guy leaves,
这个前男友走了以后
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表