剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
You don't see how that presents a problem,
你看不出来你不住我的房♥子
you not living in my house?
造成了多大困扰吗
It really doesn't until Nora's not there,
诺拉在的时候倒还不是问题
and then it's a problem because it's an empty house.
可现在是问题了因为它成了栋空房♥
Okay, fine, George, I'm dealing with it.
好的 很好 乔治 我会处理的
So, fine.
所以 好吧
You bought the restaurant? Yep.
你买♥♥了这间餐厅 是的
So you were hiding money.
这么说你确实藏了私房♥钱
I wouldn't say hiding, exactly.
别说的那么难听
What are you going to do about it, sue me?
你想怎么样 告我吗
Nothing. I'm not going to sue you.
不想怎么样 我不会告你
I have enough money of my own without taking yours,
不要你的臭钱我也能养活自己
even though I am entitled to it, thank you.
尽管我有权这么做 谢谢你
You have enough money to buy me out of the furniture store?
那你能出钱买♥♥下家具店吗
I asked Donovan, but he can't, he's got five kids.
我问过多纳文 但他要养活五个孩子
I'm not here to help you out.
我不是来帮你的
I am not here to solve your problems.
没人要帮你解决问题
I'm here to solve mine.
我只想解决自己的
That being said,
我是说
I might be interested in
可能我有兴趣
buying out your share of the furniture store.
买♥♥下你家具店的股份
You might as well, you're there more than I am anyway.
你当然愿意 你在那呆的比我久多了
And I want a clean break.
但我想两清
I don't want to be tangled up with you anymore.
不想再跟你有任何纠缠
Nice. Well, I'm married now.
真棒 我已经结婚了
And we don't have a son
我们又没有儿子
and our daughters are living their own lives
女儿们都有自己的生活
and you're living your life, so there you go.
你也有你的生活 所以你该哪哪去
"There you go"? That's it?
该哪哪去 就这样
No notice, no discussion,
不知会 不商量
no attempt to be civil, just, "There you go"?
也不想和平解决 就一句"该哪哪去"
What do you want from me, Anne? I've been busy all week.
你想从我这得到什么 我一周不得消停
Kathleen's mother showed up, my mother showed up,
先是凯瑟琳的妈 然后是我妈
then Kathleen and I got married
接着我们结婚
and then her mother passed away the next day.
结果第二天她妈又去世了
We just had the funeral today.
今天刚弄完葬礼
I haven't had time for civilization.
我才没时间去和平解决
Your mother was here?
你妈妈来了
I love your mother. And she likes you.
我喜欢你妈妈 她也喜欢你
Maybe you can take her to Palm Springs.
你可以带她去棕榈泉
Wait. Kathleen's mother passed away?
等等 凯瑟琳母亲去世了
She passed away and there was a funeral
她的葬礼都结束了
and I didn't know about that either?
而我还不知道
You're not part of our family.
你又不是我们家人
This is my new family.
这是我新的家庭
Kathleen was the old family,
曾经凯瑟琳是过去式
but now she's the new family and you're the old one.
但如今她是现在式而你是过去式
And that's just how it is. She's the priority now.
本来就该是这样 现在要以她优先
Okay. I got it, old husband.
好的 我懂了 前夫
And just so you know, I told our old oldest daughter
如你所知 我告诉我们前大女儿
that she and John and Ricky can get married
她和里奇结婚后可以带着约翰
and live in the house with Nora,
和诺拉一起住
or she can move to New York and be a single mom
或者搬去纽约当单身妈妈
and I'll sell the house in order to sponsor that,
那我就会卖♥♥掉房♥子资助她
but if, and only if, she decides not to get married.
但万一 我是说万一 她不结婚了呢
Because you know what?
你知道吗
I'm not so sure that she wants to be married.
我不确定她是不是想结婚
That's not your family either.
那也与你无关
So why don't you leave them alone, too
为什么你就不能让他们自己决定
and not set up a reward for Amy doing the wrong thing?
而不是为艾米的错误决定设下奖励呢
She needs to get married, go to school here
她必须结婚 在这儿上学
be a mother to John and wife to Ricky,
成为里奇的妻子 约翰的母亲
and that's all there is to it.
这就是故事的全部
Well, you have your opinion, and I have mine.
你有你的想法 我保留我的意见
I can offer my daughter anything I want to offer my daughter.
我想给女儿什么是我的自♥由♥
You don't see anything wrong
你都看不出来
in bribing your daughter to do something immoral?
你正在花钱把女儿引上歪路吗
Being a single mom is immoral?
单身母亲就是歪路了
I'm a single mom.
我就是单身母亲
Yeah.
是啊
No, I'm not telling you
不 我不是知会你
I'm going to summer school, I'm asking you.
而是询问你对我去暑期学校的意见
You're asking me after you signed up.
你签完字再来征求我的意见
Did you ask me to set a date
你是在签字前还是签字后
for the wedding before or after you signed up?
才来让我定好结婚日子的
What difference does it make?
这有什么区别
Before or after?
之前还是之后
About the same time!
差不多同时啊
No, no, no, not about the same time! Before or after!
不不不 不是差不多 之前还是之后
Okay, fine. You know what? Before. But who cares!
好吧 之前 谁在乎啊
I care! You just gave me what I wanted
我在乎 你给了我需要的
so you could have what you wanted
这样你就能做你想做的
and then you were dishonest about it!
但你却对我撒了谎
This is the biggest decision
这是我们遇到的必须共同做出的
that we're ever going to make together
最最重要的决定
and you're being dishonest about it!
但你却对我撒谎
You know what, if you don't like it, why don't you just leave?
如果你那么不高兴 那你可以走啊
Oh, what? You still consider this your apartment?
什么 你还以为这是在你的公♥寓♥
Fine. I'll leave.
好啊 那我走
Really, I should be the one to leave.
真的 我才是该走的人
Margaret and Shakur are coming to pick me up. Goodnight.
玛格丽特和尚克正过来接我 晚安
When did he get here? Hours ago.
他什么时候来的 来了几个小时了
He needed to use the computer.
他要用电脑
You know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna go over to my dad's house for the night.
今晚我还是去爸那住吧
I really don't feel like being with you right now.
我现在真不想和你待着
Goodnight.
晚安
Hey, there.
好啊
Brought you some ice cream, thought it might help.
买♥♥了点冰淇淋 希望对你有帮助
Help what?
什么帮助
Ease your pain.
缓解痛苦
It's Rocky Road.
是石板街的
Because life is a rocky road
生活也是一条崎岖之路
and I'm here to help you get down that road.
我会陪着你走下去
Thank you, but I don't really want any ice cream.
谢谢 但我真的不想吃
Besides, I don't really want to be bad to myself right now
而且外婆刚因为心脏病去世
by eating junk when my grandmother just died of heart disease.
我不想这时候用垃圾食品来虐待自己
So I'll just put it in the freezer. You can eat it later.
那我放冰箱了 你以后吃
Okay, well, um, thank you for coming over to bring that.
好的 谢谢你来看我
Goodnight.
晚安
I thought I'd stick around.
我想我该留下来
I thought you were going to give me some time to myself.
我想你该给我点时间独处
You shouldn't be alone at a time like this, Grace.
这时候你不能一个人 格瑞丝
Come on, let me be there for you. I owe you.
来吧 让我陪着你 我应该的
Okay. If you really want to do something for me, go home.
好 如果你真想为我做什么 就回去
I really want to do something for you,
我确实想为你做点什么
but that's not what I want to do.
但不是回家
I want to stay here tonight and be with you.
我想留下来 陪你
Is that how this is gonna be?
这就是你为我做的吗
Like, I tell you what I want, what I need,
像是 我告诉你我想什么 需要什么
and you just tell me you're going to do something else?
你却对我的话置之不理吗
Like, I am my own person. I'm going to get what I want,
我了解我自己 我知道自己要什么
whatever is the right thing for me. Not you, for me!
知道怎样才是为我好 不是你
Not you and me, but me!
不是你和我 是我
Grace, no offense,
格瑞丝 不想冒犯
but that doesn't sound very compromising.
但你说这话太任性了
I mean, marriage is all about compromise.
婚姻需要双方互相让步
I'm not gonna compromise! Not tonight, not any night!
我不会让步 今晚不会 以后都不会
You want to stay here, you stay here!
你想留下来 随你的便
Well, that's compromising, isn't it?
这就是让步不是吗
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表