剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
Could you, um...
你能不能
Could you make the stone just a little bit bigger?
你能不能让那颗石头更大颗点
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I'm okay.
嗯 我没事
I just, um, forgot the last time I was here.
我只是 忘了我上次来这的时候了
Ugh. My dad keeps bugging me. He and Camille are home,
我爸一直在短♥信♥我 他和卡米尔到家了
they want to show me some big surprise.
他们想给我个大惊喜
Is she pregnant?
她怀孕了吗
You should call your mother,
你应该给妈妈打个电♥话♥
ask if it's okay if we're still here.
看看我们要不要回去
John may be getting cranky by now.
约翰又该闹了
My mom can handle any kid.
我妈妈能对付任何孩子
I'm sure she won't have a problem with her own grandson.
我想她能照顾好自己的孙子
I do want to get married, I really do.
我真的想结婚 是真的
I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
我想下半辈子和你共同度过
Or you're just feeling sensitive
或者你只是觉得敏感
because we're waiting to hear what's going on with Jack.
因为我们在等待杰克的消息
If his parents come out here
如果他父母出来
and say that he's going to be fine, he'll recover fully,
告诉我们他会好起来 会痊愈
then my guess is we're both going to go right back
我猜我们又会变回之前的样子
to where we were this morning.
就像今天早晨一样
On the other hand, if they say he's not going to make it,
另一方面 如果他们说他挺不过去了
then maybe each of us will learn that
这样也许我们都会懂得
sometimes there's not another chance.
有时事情往往没有第二次机会
Sometimes that's just it.
有时一切已成定局
Shall we pray?
我们祷告吧
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表