剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
they're both pretty serious.
都是很严重的
He fainted. He fainted?
他晕倒了 他晕倒了吗
And they took him to the hospital?
他们把他送到医院去了
Well, that's not what Ethan said.
伊森不是这么说的
Well, Ethan is not always a reliable source of information.
伊森这个信息来源总不怎么可靠
Is he still sitting in the car?
他还在车里坐着吗
If he hasn't sold it.
如果他没卖♥♥♥车♥ 那肯定是了
Why couldn't you just leave him at home?
你为什么不把他留在家里呢
Alone in my house? What would be the lesson in that?
独自在我家 以前的教训还不够吗
The lesson in this is that since he can't be trusted,
教训就是 我不能相信他
he goes everywhere with me.
我去哪都得带着他
Where's Dad? Shouldn't he be here?
爸爸去哪了 他应该来的呀
Should he?
他应该吗
He's at a medical convention.
他在参加一个医学大会
And he's waiting to hear from me.
他等着我告诉他这个消息呢
And I can't wait much longer to hear the big news from you.
你们的好消息让我等的花儿都快谢了
Come on, just tell us.
拜托 先告诉我们吧
We'll act surprised when you tell Anne and George.
告诉安妮和乔治时 我们会假装惊讶的
Nice, Nora.
很好 诺拉
Okay, can we do this now?
好了 现在可以说了吗
Where's Ashley?
艾希礼去哪了
Oh, come on, we're not going to wait for Ashley.
又来了 我们不会再等艾希礼的
Ashley and Toby are...
艾希礼和托比...
They're sleeping together.
他们发♥生♥关♥系♥了
Right now? Not right now. Geez.
现在吗 不是现在 天哪
I thought she had been having sex
我以为她和托比
with Toby for a long time.
早就发♥生♥关♥系♥了呢
Please, can you discuss Ashley and Toby some other time?
能不能改天再讨论艾希礼和托比的事
We have been waiting all day. Speak!
我们已经等了一整天了 快说吧
No. First, I want to speak.
不行 首先 我有话要说
Do you have to?
你非得说吗
Thursday night,
星期四的晚上
I offered to babysit John
我同意照看约翰
if Ricky and Amy wanted to go get married.
如果里奇和艾米想结婚的话
And I offered to pay for that.
而且我支付了他们的所有费用
For them to elope, stay in a hotel,
他们私奔 住酒店
whatever they wanted to do. Ow!
不管做什么都行
You knew this?
这些你都知道
No, I knew the other thing.
不 我知道另外一件事
You knew about Ashley and Toby? I'm sorry.
你知道艾希礼和托比的事 对不起
All right, time for Amy and me to say what we have to say.
好了 该轮到我和艾米说我们的事了
No, I'm not done yet.
不行 我还没说完呢
I don't want anyone to say anything to either one of you
我不想别人对你们指手画脚
about doing the right thing. I'm proud of you.
你们是我的骄傲
I'm proud of you both.
你们俩都是
I was proud of you, Amy,
我为你骄傲 艾米
when you went right back to school after John was born
生下约翰之后你马上就回学校上课了
and you caught up with all your classes
没落功课
and you took that job at the nursery
在托儿所兼♥职♥
and when you took responsibility for raising your son.
承担起养育儿子的责任
You're a good mother.
你是个好妈妈
And Ricky, I never thought I'd be saying this to you,
里奇 我从没想过会对你说这番话
but you're a good father.
你是个好父亲
And a good man.
好男人
Lot of men in your situation
很多有了孩子的男人
not only don't take care of the kid,
不仅不照顾孩子
they don't take care of the mother
还不照顾
who's taking care of the kid.
养育孩子的母亲
We've always loved you, Amy,
我们一直都爱你 艾米
even when you got pregnant, we still loved you.
就算你怀孕了 我们也爱你
And we love you now.
现在也爱
Aw, Dad, I love you too.
老爸 我也爱你
I'm not done here. We love you, Ricky.
我还没说完呢 我们也爱你 里奇
And we love your son and our grandson.
我们爱你们的孩子 我们的孙子
We're family. All of us here are family.
我们是一家人 在场所有人都是
And as coo coo a family as we are,
正因为是一家人
we love each other.
我们互相关爱
Yeah, Margaret, I even love you. And you, Nora. And Anne.
玛格丽特 我爱你 还有诺拉和安妮
And as much as we've all screwed up,
就算有不好的事情发生
we still managed to make a couple of good human beings,
我们仍然努力让你们好好的
and that's as much as any parent can hope for.
这是所有父母的愿望
Thank you. The end. Yeah, the end.
谢谢 演讲结束 是啊 结束
Maybe we'd all like to say something, too.
我们也想说几句
I don't want anyone saying anything
我不想任何人
to these two brave people.
指责这两位勇士
Amy and Ricky, it takes guts to make a commitment,
艾米 里奇 即使是暗自许下承诺
even if you did it in secret.
也需要勇气
So we missed the wedding, so what?
我们错过了婚礼 那又如何
This is not about us, it's about them, Ricky and Amy.
主角不是我们 是他们 里奇和艾米
And I'm sorry if you think I did the wrong thing,
你们认为我做错的话很遗憾
but I don't.
但我不觉得
My Amy deserves to be married,
我的艾米应该结婚
she deserves to have a husband
应该拥有一个丈夫
and John deserves to have married parents.
约翰需要一个完整的家
So...
所以
We...
我们
...got married.
结婚了
Ashley, where were you?
艾希礼 你去哪了
Come in the house.
到屋子里来
Ricky and Amy just told us they got married.
里奇和艾米刚宣布他们的婚事
No, you go. I don't really feel like it.
你去吧 我不喜欢瞎掺和
Well, I don't either,
我也不喜欢
but we should be in there celebrating.
但我们该一起去庆祝
Celebrating that she's married
庆祝她是个结了婚的
and she's a senior in high school?
高三学生吗
Mom, really.
妈妈 说实话
I don't like her that much,
我是不怎么喜欢她
but I hate to see her married in high school.
可我讨厌看到她高中时就结婚
I do, too!
我也是
If they were going to get married,
他们要是打算结婚
I think they should have at least waited until they were
至少该等到高中毕业
out of high school, or college even.
或大学毕业
So she has a baby, so what?
她有了孩子又怎样
Doesn't mean she has to be married.
又不一定非得结婚
No one has to be married. I should have been there.
没有人是必须结婚的 我本该到场的
Mimsy wasn't at your wedding.
米慕斯没参加你的婚礼
Yeah, and looking at her now,
是啊 看她现在的样子
all the things I could have done better,
很多事我本可以做得更好
all the times I could have been nicer,
本可以过得更滋润
not having her at my wedding is at the top of the list.
但我最希望的还是她来参加我的婚礼
No offense, but you couldn't have fixed that
无意冒犯 但你带她去艾米的婚礼
by taking her to Amy's wedding.
也弥补不了什么
I know that.
我知道
But I know now how she felt being left out of mine.
现在我能理解她被我冷落是什么感觉了
Why didn't you have her at your wedding?
你为什么不让她参加婚礼
I don't know, we were pregnant, then we ran off
说不清 我怀孕了 离家出走
and didn't get married and lied about it.
没有结婚 还撒了谎
When we finally made good on it,
当一切都平静下来时
we couldn't go back and
我们都不能回去
tell her that we'd lied and take her with us.
告诉她真♥相♥ 带上她一起了
Why not?
为什么
Because no one wants to tell their parents
没人愿意告诉父母
they lied about something like that.
他们隐瞒了这样的事
Tell her now.
现在告诉她吧
She doesn't even know who I am now.
她都不知道我是谁了
none of us knew who you were until a week ago.
直到一周前大家都不算真正了解你
It's all going to be all right, Mom.
会没事的 妈妈
Especially if I go to cooking school in Italy.
尤其是我上了意大利的烹饪学校之后
Ashley, if you do go to cooking school in Italy,
艾希礼 如果你真要去
why don't you go by yourself?
为什么不自己去呢
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表