剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
He's student teaching here.
他在这当老师
Oh, yeah, that was him!
是的 就是他
A perv?
一个变♥态♥
Omar is the nicest guy in the world.
欧马可是个老好人
His mother is a minister.
他妈妈是个牧师
Forget Omar.
别管欧马了
Tell her the other part, the important part.
跟她讲另外那段重要的部分
What's going on?
出什么事了
Tell her. Tell me what?
告诉她 告诉我什么
Ben ran into Amy out here in the hallway
本在走廊上碰见了艾米
with her big cake you got her,
推着你给她的大蛋糕
and he told her he loved her.
然后他说他还爱着她
And he always has
他一直爱着她
and he's really upset that she got married.
他对她结婚一事难以释怀
What?
你说什么
You're dumping him.
快甩了他
He's cracking up and he's dangerous now.
他快崩溃了 现在很危险
Dangerous how?
怎么个危险法
You two better tell us what's going on.
你俩最好向我们坦白
OK, guys. Time is up.
好了孩子们 时间到
Play 23!
23号♥阵
Ten-hut!
注意
Pappas is pretty good.
帕帕斯相当不错
I'm just not sure he has any leadership qualities.
可惜他没有什么领导能力
I wouldn't write him off.
我看好他
He's got solid skills.
他技术娴熟
We got a lot of guys with solid skills.
我们这技术好的多得是
He did a good job for us.
他对我们贡献很大
He's a Christian, you know.
他是基♥督♥徒 你知道的
Hot damn!
老天啊
Pappas is our Tebow!
帕帕斯就是我们的狄柏
Oh, no, he's not a good Christian.
不 他不是个虔诚的基♥督♥徒
His dad's a minister
他老爸是个牧师
but I don't think Jack even goes to church anymore.
但杰克根本不再去教堂了
Get him back in church.
把他赶回♥教♥堂去
I don't care how you do it.
我不会过问你是怎么做的
Uh, could you help me?
你能帮帮我吗
I need that book on the top shelf
我要拿书架顶部的那本书
and I can't reach it.
可惜我够不到
Sure. I'll get it for you.
没问题 我帮你拿
Hey, Adrian.
你好 艾利安
Ricky! Hi.
里奇 你好啊
Here. See you around.
给你 回头见
Hope so.
好的
Oh, he's married.
他已经结婚了
Pay no attention to him.
不用睬他
So I guess you heard.
所以你应该知道了
Yeah. Good for you and Amy.
是的 对你和艾米而言是件好事
I hope you'll be very happy.
祝你们幸福
I know I wasn't happy when I was married.
我当初结婚可不幸福
But hey, I'm not married anymore.
不过我又变回单身了
I mean, Ben is a nice guy, he's a really nice guy.
本人很好 真的很好
It just... You know, it gets old,
只是 一直
being with the same person all the time.
和一个人待在一起就腻了
What happened to your boyfriend?
你男朋友怎么了
Oh, he got all upset because I kissed Grace.
他因为我亲了格瑞丝在闹情绪
But he'll come around, they all do.
但他会回来的 他们都这样
I'm happy being with Amy, really happy.
我和艾米在一起很幸福 真的
So, let me see your schedule.
给我看看你的课程表
Do we have any class together?
我们还有同班的课吗
Mmm, I doubt it.
我估计没有
I'm in the business school.
我在商学院就读
Still, let me see.
还是给我看看
Huh. Freshman English.
新生英语课
You're kidding.
开玩笑
Oh, loosen up, will you?
放轻松点 行吗
We're going to be bumping into each other now and then,
我们不时会碰到
and I'm not uncomfortable if you're not uncomfortable,
如果你感觉别扭我也不会舒服的
and you shouldn't be uncomfortable.
你也不用尴尬
Unless of course you're still thinking about me.
当然除非你还对我有所牵挂
No, I'm not. Good.
不 我没有 很好
Because I'm not going to be fooling around here
我可不会再像高中那样
like I did in high school.
乱搞了
I've got a goal.
我目标明确
I'm going to graduate with honors and get into law school.
我要以优异成绩毕业然后到法学院就读
Sounds good.
很不错
And what are your plans?
你的计划呢
Other than being married to Amy and raising John?
除了要和艾米结婚还有抚养约翰
Any goals? Not really.
还有计划吗 还真没有
Just want to do the best I can.
只想尽我所能做到最好
So that you can end up doing what?
所以你最后能做什么
I don't know.
我不清楚
Okay, well, just in case your goal
好吧 如果你的目标就是要
is to rise to the top of Boykewich International,
爬到波伊科维齐的高层
which I think you'd be great at,
我认可你的能力
Ben Boykewich is never going to let that happen.
但本·波伊科维齐不会允许的
He hates the butcher business,
他讨厌做肉店生意
but he hates you more.
但他更讨厌你
See you.
回见
Wait. Wait.
等等
Ben doesn't hate me, he's my friend.
本不讨厌我 他是我朋友
Why would he hate me?
他为什么要讨厌我
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
You just married the woman he loves.
你和他爱的女人结婚了
Homesick.
想家了
Jacob got homesick.
雅各布想家了
Baby.
小屁孩
I think he panicked when it came to registering
他今早去学校报道时
for school this morning,
慌了手脚
and he wanted to go home and
他想回家
see his mom and his friends.
看看妈妈和他朋友们
So that's that.
就是这样
I have a feeling he'll be back.
我预感他会回来
You would know, half-sister, half-brother.
你当然知道啦 半个姐姐 半个弟弟
Will you drop that please?
你能别提了吗
I'm not half anything.
我跟一半没关系
Half-Christian, half-not-a-Christian.
半个基♥督♥徒 半个不是基♥督♥徒
That's not funny.
这不好笑
Okay.
好吧
Do you mind if I say the blessing
你不介意我在我们张牙舞爪开动前
before we all just dig in like animals?
祷告一番吧
Who's an animal?
谁张牙舞爪了
I'm fine with that.
我不介意
Say the blessing.
祷告吧
Oh, come on. Do we have to?
拜托 一定要吗
Tom. Shall we join hands?
汤姆 我们一起牵手吧
Sure.
没问题
Dear Lord, bless this house and all that are in it
万能的主 请保佑在座的众人
and please watch over our half-brother, Jacob,
保佑我们的半个兄弟 雅各布
as he travels back to his home.
保佑他回来的路上一路平安
Amen.
阿门
Bless the food to the nourishment of our bodies
请赐予我们食物以维持营养
and let it give us the strength
并使之给予我们
to abstain from sex outside of marriage.
戒绝婚外之性的力量
No amen on that one.
这一句没有"阿门"
Guide us in our daily choices,
指引我们的日常选择
helping us to choose what is right over what is wrong
帮助我们以对易错
and giving us the good sense to know the difference.
并赐予我们明辨是非的智慧
Are you finished?
说完了吗
Please help those children
请帮助那些孩子
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表