剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表
There's no other way for me to pass math. I'm not good at math.
不然我数学过不了 我数学不好
I am. I could help you.
我好 我可以帮你
Uh... No.
不用
Why? 'Cause I'm a girl?
为什么 因为我是女孩
No, don't be ridiculous. I know girls can be good at math.
不是 别傻了 我知道女孩也会数学好
Then why don't you let me help you?
那为什么不让我帮你
Because you're not just any girl who's good at math,
因为你不是其他数学好的女孩
you're my girlfriend.
你是我女朋友
I would find that humiliating.
我觉得那样很丢脸
For me to help you with math?
就因为我帮你学数学
Yes. I don't need your help.
对 我不需要你的帮助
You'll just cheat instead?
那你就作弊吗
No, the counselor put a stop to that.
没有 辅♥导♥员及时制止了我
So I'm just going to accept that math is just not my thing
所以我只好接受数学不是我的强项
and I'm never going to be good at it,
我永远学不好
so I'll just fail.
只能挂了
You'll just fail rather than let me help you?
你宁可挂科也不要我帮你
Look, Margaret's tried to help me,
听着 玛格丽特试着帮过我
Shakur's tried to help me. I can't be helped.
尚克试着帮过我 我就是烂泥扶不上墙
Even if I let you help me, you can't help me.
即使我让你帮我 你也帮不了我
So the plan is just to fail Algebra 1 and 2,
所以计划就是挂掉代数1和2
and Geometry and Calculus is out of the question.
几何和微积分就更没戏了
Right. Ethan,
对 伊森
it's too early to decide you're not good at math.
现在下结论说你学不好数学还太早了
You can get good at math.
你能学好数学的
You're going to need math.
你会需要数学的
For what?
用来干啥
For thinking! And for getting through high school and college.
用来思考 用来念完高中和大学
I have no plans to go to college.
我不打算上大学
Well, I do. And frankly, that's kind of horrifying,
我打算 坦白说 这挺让我震惊的
that I stayed here to be with you
我为了和你在一起留在这
and you don't even want to try to be good at math.
而你甚至都不想努力学好数学
No. I don't. No interest whatsoever.
是的 就是没兴趣
Hey, I need some help.
嘿 我需要帮助
With? Math. Algebra.
帮啥 数学 代数
Oh. You should talk to Ricky, I'm not great in math.
你该去找里奇 我不擅长数学
I mean, I'm okay at it, but Ricky is like a genius.
我是说 我一般 但里奇就像天才
If you think he's a genius,
如果你觉得他是天才
I'm surprised you haven't grabbed him up,
我很惊讶你还没有拴住他
married the guy.
嫁给他
So you've heard that we're not married.
你听说了我们没有结婚
So hear this. We're getting married.
那你听好 我们要结婚了
Amy, you are running out of time.
艾米 你快没时间了
I need to tell the school if you're going on that campus tour,
我要上报学校你去不去参观校园
and I think you should go.
我觉得你应该去
Yeah, okay.
好的
You're going to go?
你要去吗
I didn't really want to share this information.
我不太想分享这个信息
Please. It's high school. All information is shared.
拜托 这是高中 所有信息都是共享的
And go. I don't care.
去吧 不关我的事
All right. Well, then, I'm going.
好吧 那我去
No, don't do what I say. I don't know anything.
别 别听我说的 我不了解情况
Are you going or not?
你去还是不去
Yeah. Good.
去 好的
What campus tour? Not the one in New York?
什么校园参观 不会是纽约的那个吧
You can't go to that school.
你不能去那个学校
You can't go and be married to Ricky, anyway.
你不能又去那边又和里奇结婚
His life is here. He's already in college,
他的生活在这 他已经进了大学
he's working at the butcher shop,
他在肉店工作
he has an apartment with free rent.
他有一间免租金的公♥寓♥
What kind of wife are you?
你算哪门子的妻子啊
I'm not a wife.
我现在还不是妻子
But I plan on being a very good wife when I am a wife.
但当我是的时候 我要成为一位优秀的妻子
And I can go to school in New York and still be married to Ricky.
我能去纽约上学同时和里奇结婚
I'm no good with math, but I'm very good with people.
我数学不好 但我很了解人
No, you can't.
不 两者不可兼得
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Adrian told me that you're going to New York.
艾利安告诉我你要去纽约
I didn't say it was definite.
我没说是确定的
But I told Ben that I was thinking about it.
但我告诉本我会考虑一下
But, well...
但
Look, Amy, I love you.
听着 艾米 我爱你
Don't guilt yourself into turning down that opportunity
不要因为我或者约翰感到内疚
for me or for John.
而拒绝那个机会
You can do what's best for you and still be married to me.
你能选择最适合自己的并且嫁给我
What's with the change of attitude?
你的态度怎么变了
I don't know. I got to campus and it's beautiful there,
我不知道 我来到学校 这里很美
and I love it and I love going to college,
我爱这里 我爱上大学
and I love my life with you.
我爱有你的生活
I want you to love wherever you go to school
我希望你能喜欢自己选择的学校
and love your life with me just as much.
同样爱有我的生活
So I'm going to quit being a jerk and try to be supportive here.
所以我不当混♥蛋♥了 试着当你的后盾
You sure something didn't happen?
你确定没发生什么事吗
Nothing happened.
啥都没发生
So it's okay with you?
那你还好吗
It's okay with me.
我很好啊
John and I will be fine,
约翰和我都会好的
everything will be fine. Everything is fine.
一切都会好的 一切都很好
Thank you, Ricky. Thank you. I don't deserve you.
谢谢你 里奇 谢谢 我不值得你这样
No, you deserve someone better than me,
不 你应该得到比我更好的
but I'm hoping you'll choose to be with me
但我希望你会选择和我在一起
and keep choosing to be with me.
继续选择和我在一起
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, Amy.
我爱你 艾米
So, how's it going, Miss Juergens?
最近怎么样 杰庚斯小姐
Did you tell Adrian that
你告诉艾利安
I'm thinking of going to school in New York?
我在考虑去纽约上学的事了吗
Let me see. Adrian and I last talked...
让我想想 艾利安和我最近一次谈话
When? When was that?
啥时候 啥时候的事
Oh. Yeah. I did.
对 我告诉她了
Well, if you were hoping
如果你希望
to cause some sort of problem, you didn't.
引起某种麻烦的话 你没有得逞
Some sort of problem like what?
什么样的麻烦
I mean, what would be a bigger problem
我是说 有什么会比
than having to go around and tell people
在你自称结婚之后 还要告诉别人
you're not married, after you said you were married?
你并没有结婚更麻烦的了
Yikes, you must be having a terrible day.
哎呀 你今天肯定过得很糟
No, I'm not. You know why? Why?
不 不糟 你知道为啥吗 为啥
Because Ricky just told me that
因为里奇刚刚告诉我
he totally supports me being to New York,
他全力支持我去纽约
either just touring the campus
不管是仅仅去游览校园
or going to school there.
还是去那读书
Because he wants me to be happy because he loves me.
因为他爱我 希望我快乐
I would be very suspicious if I were you.
如果我是你我会很怀疑的
I don't even know what that means.
我不知道你想说什么
Are you going to New York?
你要去纽约吗
Yeah, I'm going to New York. And to Chicago. And then to Miami.
是 我要去纽约 然后芝加哥 迈阿密
And then to London, Paris and Rome.
接着去伦敦 巴黎和罗马
You want to go? We could travel the world together.
你想去吗 我们可以一起环游世界
We could go to some exotic college that no one's ever seen,
我们可以去没人去过的异国学校
just the two of us.
就我们俩
I'm getting married, Ben.
我就要结婚了 本
Well, so far we've been able to work around that.
一直以来我们在这事上都处理得不错
What happened to Dylan?
迪兰怎么了
We're just friends.
我们只是朋友
Just like you'll be friends with Ricky some day.
就像某天你和里奇也会只是朋友
See ya.
回见
Hey, baby, how are you?
亲爱的 还好吗
What's going on?
你要干嘛
What is going on is that I have to go to New York.
事情就是我得去趟纽约
剧集 | 青春密语(2008) | 导航列表